• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

S4 hit 9k

EPICENTER Day 8 of 8: Grand Finals - Main Event

Format: 8 day, 10 team, 2 Group Bo3 Round Robin into Single Elimination playoffs with Bo5 GF

DB5e-s0UMAASCGE.jpg

DB7z_IfUMAAs2e4.jpg

Today one CIS vs NA casters showmatch, Cosplay competition, and Bo5 Grand Finals
Livestream: https://www.twitch.tv/epicenter_en1
Vods: https://redd.it/6f8z7i

t1497175200z1.png

Assuming the showmatch or cosplay start at the same start time as the other 2 days

soonish
Bo5 Grand Finals: EG (10-1) vs Liquid (9-6)

Hylian7

I can't say I blame Valve for taking advantage of that craze. That's a pretty good idea.

I have a fidget cube myself, and it definitely helps since I have ADHD. Don't have a fidget spinner though. At the very least I would buy a hyperstone one as a novelty/collectible thing.

Hey anyone need ti tickets this year? I'm not going at this point so i gotta sell them.

sad.gif
Nooo, what happened? That sucks.

Qvoth

no way russian cast is losing
i just hope to see the english cast at least putting up a fight
i don't think we've seen underlord in a while, interesting pick

Guru-Guru

Banned
I'm already loving this casters match and we haven't finished the draft. So much better than having pro players competing in the all-star match who have either been eliminated and are depressed, or still in the tourney and want to get ready for the finals instead.

Qvoth

huh this might be the funnest game so far in epicentre lol
gege
drow visage strat just doesn't work in this patch, too many tanky heroes in this patch imo
they could just make up a team veggies mk.2 and probably can get into NA open qualifiers haha

shira

The GF was shecheduled for 9 AM EST, but they might be pushing it sooner, unless they intend to panel for 80 minutes

They had no answer early for the Wisp. WinteR is spot on right now saying Cr1t needed to go mid asap. They camped Suma1L with 3 and EG needed to do the same.

Top Bottom