• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Origins |OT| Letting The Fade fade out of memory

hermit7

Playing through the game right now again in anticipation of Awakening tomorrow.

This time as a Human Ranger. I have to say that moving from Mage to the physical classes is difficult as it seems it reduces your abilities, and some of the variation in gameplay.

Overall though the game is still great and I am eager for Awakening.

Return to Ostagar was decent,
Ducan's sword/dagger are great weapons

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm kinda divided on whether or not to get Awakenings. RTO was a pretty big disappointment even at the low price.

I think I'll wait on some GAFFER impressions before taking the dive.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Son of Godzilla said:
I can't believe it's never been clarified what the hell this even is.

That gamestop page makes it seem like it might just be a download key though.
Welcome to EA's magical DLC! I'm going to try to get this to work on Steam tomorrow and I'm sure it will be an incredible adventure.

Looking forward to the game itself though.

aegies

It's a retail disc. I've played through it in its entirety off of a disc. It's also offered as DLC. 40 bucks retail, 3200 MS points.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I am giving away a signed novel by David Gaider and two Dragon Age Blow-up swords if anyone is interested in the items:

DragonAgeLindy.jpg

Dragon Age Swag Giveaway

firehawk12

Subete no aware
aegies said:
It's a retail disc. I've played through it in its entirety off of a disc. It's also offered as DLC. 40 bucks retail, 3200 MS points.

Does it interact with the original game at all then? Seems strange because it says it requires the original game.

Weenerz

Banned
firehawk12 said:
Does it interact with the original game at all then? Seems strange because it says it requires the original game.

Haven't played it just yet, but I'm guessing it requires the original for art/audio files to fill in the blanks. From what I've read, the expansion happens after you finish the main story.

aegies

firehawk12 said:

I'll check now.

Edit: The retail disc is letting me start a new game without an existing DA:O save imported. This is limited to creating a new Orlesian Grey Warden character though. To clarify, there is no DA:O save or install on this 360, and I started Awakening without a hitch.

I can't really comment on how it works with Origins, since it's under embargo until tomorrow.

Also, they've tweaked difficulties a bit; on normal, friendly fire is no longer possible.

This being a completely standalone product explains the artificially high price point I guess. It's as much an expansion as FFX-2 was.

And fwiw console versions always had that no FF on norm thing.

aegies

Schopenhauer said:
Friendly fire wasn't available when playing on normal in DA:O on the 360 anyway, was it?

Maybe not? I seem to recall getting hammered by friendly fire in DA:O and was playing on normal. I don't have it here to check.

hermit7

Schopenhauer said:
Friendly fire wasn't available when playing on normal in DA:O on the 360 anyway, was it?

You are right FF was off on Normal, Hard it was 50% and Nightmare was 100% on consoles.

PC had different difficulty settings in regards to FF.

Owzers

Did they fix the blurriness problem for the 360 version of Dragon Age Awakenings? I thought my tv was screwed up with Origins until i read online that the 360 version looks like crap.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
aegies said:
I'll check now.

Edit: The retail disc is letting me start a new game without an existing DA:O save imported. This is limited to creating a new Orlesian Grey Warden character though. To clarify, there is no DA:O save or install on this 360, and I started Awakening without a hitch.

I can't really comment on how it works with Origins, since it's under embargo until tomorrow.

Also, they've tweaked difficulties a bit; on normal, friendly fire is no longer possible.

Cheers. I'll probably just bite the bullet and pick up the disc since my HDD is essentially full.

aegies said:
I'll check now.

Then why did Bioware mention about having the original game to play the expansion? I don't get it.

So, anyone else been having problems since the 1.03 patch? Not only do I get CTD's when a certain spell graphic is used I've also found a door that won't unlock and let me complete the quest (the Mage Origin quest where you help Jowan - I got the phylactery but the door leading to the steps with the exit to the first floor is locked and I'm stuck). Never had these problems pre 1.03. The game was rock solid. Nothing pisses me off more than a patch that makes a game less reliable. Will I still get Awakenings? Not at this rate.

reKon

Banned
I've just started this game last week. I'm about 10 hours and I'm really enjoying it. But, man Redcliffe really owned the shit out of me. I think I had to redo that mission about 6 times. I ended up having to retreat to the highest hill where the soldiers could help me. And yes, I had Morrigan healing her heart out and Alistair is set as the tank, while me (a rogue elf) was running around stunning as much as I could. Then I had the other archer girl dealing damage from long range. I don't know why this was so hard and I was playing on normal!

Miburou

/\/\ The game has an uneven difficulty curve. I just switch to a lower difficulty whenever I encounter a part that is far more difficult than the ones before and after (or better yet, avoid combat if possible).

I just finished the game (on PC). It's my first Classic WRPG (TM), and at first I wasn't really into it, and was playing only like 3-5 hours a week between sessions of other games, but I played around 30 hours or so in the last couple of weeks. I think all the mods helped (like auto-loot, extra storage, redesigned faces, cooler-looking gear), and I cheated by using the console to increase the approval level. Also replacing my character with a much hotter one halfway through the game surprisingly did wonders to my enjoyment of the game.

I think I'm gonna replay it with an Elf. The Dhalish Elf quest was the most enjoyable part of the game for me.

Atrus

Gold Member
reKon said:
I've just started this game last week. I'm about 10 hours and I'm really enjoying it. But, man Redcliffe really owned the shit out of me. I think I had to redo that mission about 6 times. I ended up having to retreat to the highest hill where the soldiers could help me. And yes, I had Morrigan healing her heart out and Alistair is set as the tank, while me (a rogue elf) was running around stunning as much as I could. Then I had the other archer girl dealing damage from long range. I don't know why this was so hard and I was playing on normal!

I've replayed this several times one multiple difficulties and didn't run into any difficult problems.

Did you by any chance do the following:

- Improve the morale of the townsfolk by talking the tavern owner into serving them.
- Get the tavern keeper to fight on your side.
- Get the blacksmith to better equip the militia.
- Get Dwynn and his bodyguards to fight on your side.
- Get the mysterious elf at the tavern to fight on your side.
- Improve the morale of the templars by letting the Chantry Matron give them a blessing.
- Discover the caskets of oil in the abandoned storeroom & talk to the templars about it.

aegies said:
I'll check now.

Interesting that it's a retail disc that can be played on it's own as it shares achievements with the standard DA:O. I was hoping that it was completely installable to the HDD like the Fallout expansion discs.

Oh wel, I'll have my copy tomorrow with Amazon's release date delivery.

reKon

Banned
Atrus said:
I've replayed this several times one multiple difficulties and didn't run into any difficult problems.

Did you by any chance do the following:

- Improve the morale of the townsfolk by talking the tavern owner into serving them.
- Get the tavern keeper to fight on your side.
- Get the blacksmith to better equip the militia.
- Get Dwynn and his bodyguards to fight on your side.
- Get the mysterious elf at the tavern to fight on your side.
- Improve the morale of the templars by letting the Chantry Matron give them a blessing.
- Discover the caskets of oil in the abandoned storeroom & talk to the templars about it.

I killed Dwynn
because he was being a dumbass and really pissing me off. I'm being serious here too, because every other decision I've made this far has gotten me exactly what I needed. I did the blacksmith thing. And I may have done some of the other points you've listed, but I just don't remember. Also, the lady who heads the chantry blessed my party because I asked for it. I talked to every single person in that chantry and there was nothing else to do there...

Right now I'm on my way to the
Tower of Magi to see if any of the mages can help with the Connor situation, rather than having Connor's mother sacrifice herself.

I'll probably be taking a small break from this game (not like I'm incredibly far anyways) because of God of War III and school!

Reluctant-Hero said:
Interesting that it's a retail disc that can be played on it's own as it shares achievements with the standard DA:O. I was hoping that it was completely installable to the HDD like the Fallout expansion discs.

Oh wel, I'll have my copy tomorrow with Amazon's release date delivery.

That's exactly what I thought, looks like everybody has been misinformed by Bioware/EA.

Lothars

sweetvar26 said:
That's exactly what I thought, looks like everybody has been misinformed by Bioware/EA.

not at all, It makes sense that it's standalone on the 360/PS3 but on the PC, I believe you have to have dragon age installed.

I will be buying awakening on Xbox live because I don't want to have to use a disc for awakening.

edit: it's also up on the marketplace

3200 ms points, 2 gb

[URL='http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf001c-0000-4000-8000-0000454108c0"]awakening link[/URL]

Nemesis_

The manual for the 360 version seems to be just a print of whatever they supply with ANY platform purchase of DAO.

From the manual:

GETTING STARTED
Dragon Age Origins Awakening is available either on disc or by download from the Xbox Live Marketplace. The game is the same in both cases, but the process to begin playing is slightly different, as explained below.

Note that because Dragon Age Origins Awakening is an expansion pack, some features - like certain downloadable content that is available for purchase in the in-game downloadable content menu, can only be used with Dragon Age: Origins itself.

RETAIL DISC
If you purchase Dragon Age Origins Awakening on a disc, simply insert the disc into your Xbox 360.

When you are playing DAOA, you must keep the disc in your XBox 360. If you wish to play Dragon Age: Origins, simply insert the DAO disc instead.

DOWNLOAD FROM THE XBL MARKETPLACE
In order to purchase a DLC version of DAOA from the Marketplace, your Xbox must have a HDD with at least 2GB of space.

After you have downloaded and installed DAOA, you must install the title update for DAO. In this case, to play DAOA, you need to keep to DAO disc inserted at all times.

I have some university work to get done, so I haven't even stuck the disc in yet, but it does identify itself as Dragon Age Origins: there are no new achievement lists, only the ones added a few weeks ago.

Also, all imported characters from DAO will jump to Level 18 if they are not already.

All specializations from DAO are unlocked from the start, with two specializations being added to each class.

Three new skill chains available: Runecrafting, Vitality and Clarity

Lothars said:
not at all, It makes sense that it's standalone on the 360/PS3 but on the PC, I believe you have to have dragon age installed.

I will be buying awakening on Xbox live because I don't want to have to use a disc for awakening.

I would be echoing this sentiment if it actually didn't require a disc instead of needing the original. So obnoxious, now I'm just gonna hold off and get the game when it's cheaper. Well, I'm gonna try anyway.

hank_tree

I'm in Ireland and it won't let me download Awakening yet. Presumably its locked out until Friday. And I have the day off for Paddy's day tomorrow so the timing was so perfect. Lame.

koji

aegies said:

Did they do anything to archery? Difficulty tweak was needed to balance out a possible archery fix.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I have this paid for on Steam, but it isn't showing up on in my games library. Is it just going to be a huge update to the original game similar to how the Borderlands DLC work?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Zefah said:
I have this paid for on Steam, but it isn't showing up on in my games library. Is it just going to be a huge update to the original game similar to how the Borderlands DLC work?
Yep, same here; I think it's just going to be in-game.

Just started a game on the 360. You can actually import any character, not just one that's finished the game.

Wow they dump you right into the middle of things.

Awesome there are a ton of new talents. 20 to pick one from my warrior (4 new talents in each category... two handed, archery, dual wield, base warrior, and shield).

So far i'm pretty impressed, and i'm only 2 fights in.

chris-013

List of new talents tree and skills :

Just posted on the Bioware boards, figure I should put them here in case people are curious and/or want to start thinking about builds. Might take a couple posts.

I'm starting with the new class trees.

1st Mage tree:

Fade Shield
The mage alters Arcane Shield to stpe partway into the fade, adding a significant chance of resisting hostile spells and evading physical attacks while this spell is active, and a lesser chance of both when inactive.

Elemental Mastery
The mage has learned to amplify the effect of each of the elements, increasing any elemental damage caused by other attacks while this spell is active.

Attunement
The mage has become more attuned to surrounding magical energies, gaining bonuses to magic, willpower, and mana regeneration.

Time Spiral
The mage, through great concentration, is able to alter perception of time, resetting the cooldowns on all spells.

2nd Mage tree:

Repulsion Field
For as long as this spell is active, waves of repulsive energy emenate from the mage. With every wave, nearby enemies are knocked back unless they pass a physical resistance check. Mana is consumed each time an enemy is knocked back.

Invigorate
Waves of invigorating energy bolster nearby allies, substantially reducing their fatigue, meaning that their spells or talents will cost less to activate while this spell is active. However, the casters mana drains rapidly.

Arcane Field
While this spell is active, the mage radiates arcane energy every few seconds, emmitting waves of projectiles that deal spirit damage to any enemies within the field. Each projectile drains a small amount of mana.

Mystical Negation
An aura of beneficial magic surrounds the mage while this spell is active. Every few seconds, this spell banishes any magical effects within the field that were created by a hostile creature. Each dispelled effect drains a small amount of mana.

Warrior

Second Wind
Long years of training grant access to deep reserves of vigor, instantly restoring nearly all of the warrior's stamina.

Peon's Plight
The warrior lashes out with a powerful blow intended to eliminate the weakest opposition. A successful attack automatically kills a target of normal or lesser rank, a double critical against an elite, and a regular critical against a boss.

Greivious Insult
A vile epithet attracts the ire of all enemies nearby, drawing them away from their current targets towards the warrior.

Massacre
The warrior spins in an arc of death, automatically killing enemies of lower or lesser rank, scoring critical hits on any elite targets, and normal hits on a boss.

Rogue

Heartseeker
The rogue strikes with great precision, attempting to fell weakened enemies in one last blow. If the attack is successful, a target of elite rank or lower is killed instantly if their health is low enough. If the attack does not kill, it inflicts a critical hit instead.

Ghost
The rogue melts into the shadows, completely evading physical attacks for a short time.

Weak Points
While this mode is active, the rogue seeks out enemies weak points, striking each target in a manner that increases all damage that foe suffers for a short time, no matter the source of that damage.

Flicker
The rogue's deadly speed is unmatched. Within a targeted area, dissapears in a blur, sprinting from target to target to backstab each of them.

Weapon Talents

New Sword and Board talents:

Juggernaut
A powerful physique allows the character to knock aside any enemies in their way while this mode is active and while the character is moving. Each knockback drains a small amount of stamina.

Carapace
No attack gets past this shield completely. For a moderate duration, all damage is reduced by an amount proportional to the character's constitution modifier. Bulwark of the Ages improves the protection, making the character completely immune to damage for the first half of this effect.

Air of Insolence
While this mode is active, the character adopts an intimidating posture that continually draws the attention of nearby enemies, draining stamina constantly.

Bulwark of the Ages
The warrior is one with the shield. This talent improves the effect of Carapce, and the character is now immune to damage for the first half of it's effect.

Dual Weild Talents:

Twin Strikes
Two devastating strikes in rapid succession each inflict an automatic critical hit. "Find Vitals" adds additional damage to each hit. If the target is affected by Low Blow, then it cannot move for a short period.

Find Vitals
The character is a force of nature when wielding two weapons, gaining permanent bonuses to melee critical chance and critical damage. Twin Strikes now inflicts additional bleeding damage.

Low Blow
The character strikes at the legs of surrounding enemies, imposing penalties to movement speed and attack speed for a short time. If an opponent is already bleeding from Twin Strikes, it slips and falls to the ground as well.

Unending Flurry
The character singles out an enemy for death, stabbing it quickly and repeatedly, consuming a small amount of stamina for each hit. The assault continues until the target dies or flees, or until the character runs out of stamina or misses. If the target is bleeding from Twin Strikes, then each swing becomes a critical hit. If the target is slowed by Low Blow, then the character cannot miss.

Two-Handed Talents:

Sweeping Strike
A massive swing plows through a cone of enemies, inflicting a critical hit against the primary target and normal hits against others in the cone. Affected enemies are knocked to the ground unless they pass a physical resistance check.

Two-Handed Impact
While in this mode, each blow from the character's heavy two-hander generates a small shockwave that damages other enemies near the target. This mode drains stamina constantly.

Onslaught
The character advances several times, sweeping the weapon in huge arcs that hit multiple enemies.

Reaving Storm
While this mode is active, the character turns continuously to attack surrounding enemies, slashing in wild arcs, but spending stamina with each hit. This mode can only be activated during combat.

Archery Talents:

Accuracy
For as long as this mode is active, the archer's mind is clear of everything except the next shot's trajectory, gaining bonuses to attack, damage, ranged critical chance, and ranged critical damage, all dependent on the archer's dexterity attribute.

[the unfortunately named] Arrow Time
Intense focus slows the archer's perception of time, effectively reducing the movement speed of enemies who come near for as long as this mode is active, excepting those of elite rank or higher. This deep concentration drains stamina constantly.

Burst Shot
The archer looses a special shaft that scores an automatic tiple critical hit on the targeted enemy, then shatters, inflicting half the effetc on anyone unfortunate enough to be close by. Friendly fire possible.

Rain of Arrows
The archer's bow points to the sky, firing multiple projectiles which then rain down over time in the targeted area. Friendly fire possible.

Mage Specializations

- - Battlemage - -

Draining Aura
The battlemage thrives in the heat of combat, creating a field of energy that drains life from nearby enemies to heal the mage for as long as this spell is active. Each time an enemy is drained, the spell consumes a small amount of the caster's mana.

Hand of Winter
The battlemage releases a burst of intense cold, damaging nearby enemies as well as freezing them unless they pass a physical resistance check, and inflicting a penalty to movement speed otherwise.

Stoic
The battlemage has learned to harness pain and transform it into power, restoring mana whenever the character suffers damage.

Elemental Chaos
The battlemage creates a field of chaotic, swirling energy that continuously harms nearby enemies with damage from each of the elements in turn for as long as the spell is active. This spell consumes mana rapidly.

- - Keeper - -

One With Nature
The Keeper's bond with the earth creates a defensive field that immobilizes the Keeper while this spell is active, but inflicts nature damage and incurs a penalty to movement speed to any enemies that enter the field.

Thornblades
The Keeper calls forth roots from beneath the earth to inflict normal damage on enemies within the field created by One With Nature. The roots also knock enemies back unless they pass a physical resistance check.

Replenishment
No living thing can escape the cycle of life; all who fall return to the earth. The Keeper now regains health whenever a Keeper spell inflicts damage. Whenever an enemy dies within the field of One With Nature, the body is consumed, and the mage gains a large bonus to health regeneration for a short time.

Nature's Vengence
The Keeper summons gigantic roots from within the ground to attack all enemies in the area, impaling the opponents for a short time unless they pass a physical resistance check.

Rogue Specializations

- - Legionnaire Scout - -

Mark of the Legion
Life in the Legion of the Dead is difficult, but those who manage to survive develop great fortitude, gaining large bonuses to constitution and strength.

Strength of Stone
Through will alone, a legionnaire can become as implacable as the stone of the Deep Roads. When activated, the legionnaire becomes immune to damage or knokdown effects for a moderate time.

Endure Hardship
What is pain to one who is already dead? For as long as this mode is active, the legionnaire's health is no longer affected by damage, which depletes stamina instead.

Blessing of the Ancestors
Long days among the veins of unrefined lyrium in the Deep Roads have given the legionnaire the ability to resist magic. While Strength of Stone is active, the character is also immune to spells, whether hostile or friendly.

- - Shadow - -

Shadow Form
While this mode is active, the shadow slips in and out of concealment. Because enemies cannot concentrate on the character, each hit reduces their interest in the attacker. This Mode consumes stamina continuously.

Decoy
The shadow is a master of misdirection, creating a personal decoy that keeps enemies occupied for a short time while the actual character escapes in stealth.

Shadow Striking
The shadow has become experienced in ambush and deception gaining a large bonus to backstab damage while using Shadow Form as well as a permanent bonus to melee critical chance.

Pandemonium
The shadow releases an airborne toxin that confuses all enemies within range, causing them all to flee or attack a random target, whether it be friend or foe.

Warrior Specializations

- - Spirit Warrior - -

((( Very Minor Spoilers )))

Beyond the Veil
The warrior dons a cloak of mystical energies from the fade in order to dodge a substantial proportion of physical attacks, although the mode drains stamina constantly. If the warrior has Soulbrand, this mode also adds a moderate chance of resisting hostile spells, and the warrior's attacks all deal spirit damage, bypassing enemy armor. If the warrior has Blessing of the Fade, the chance of resisting hostile spells increases further and the warrior receives bonuses to attack speed and movement speed.

Soulbrand
The warrior has acheived a deeper connection to the spirit world. While Beyond the Veil is active, the warrior gains a moderate chance to resist hostile spells, and attacks now deal spirit damage, bypassing enemy armor.

Fade Burst
The warrior bursts with energies drawn from the other side of the Veil, dealing spirit damage to all enemies nearby, particularly harming creatures from the Fade. the amount of damage depends on the warrior's willpower attribute. Friendly fire possible.

Blessing of the Fade
The warrior is able to draw strength from the benevolent spirits of the fade. While beyond the Veil is active, the warrior's chance of resisting hostile spells increases further, and the warrior gains bonuses to movement speed and attack speed.

- - Guardian - -

Guardian's Shield
The guardian, dedicated to protecting allies, builds a shield around a party member that absorbs an amount of damage based on the warrior's constitution attribute. Master Guardian increases the strength of the shield.

Fortifying Presence
The guardian sheaths the entire party in mystical protection, granting each member a temporary bonus to armor with strength and duration both dependant on the guardian's constitution attribute. Master Guardian increases the armor bonus.

Master Guardian
The guardian has commited to life as a true defender. Guardian's Shield now absorbs more damage and Fortifying Presence now provides a greater armor bonus.

Aura of the Stalwart Defender
While this mode is active, the guardian makes a personal sacrifice in order to preserve allies, creating a field that pulls enemies back towards the guardian if it tries to leave the field and fails a physical resistance check. This mode can only be activated during combat.

Hari Seldon

Why is this game still embargoed? I have it sitting in the door of my house and I could be playing it now if I wasn't at work lol.

I am on my second play through of DAO with a rogue. It definitely has FF on Normal with the PC. I don't even know how you would play without FF on, mages would be way overpowered if you could just toss AOEs around like OG WoW.

Lots of awesome mods out there
including better sex scenes, no jealousy, and making your female toon appear as a man towards morigan
. Can't wait to try the expansion, but I'm going to hold off until I can use my new rogue unless I can change the appearance of my original mage.

Newduck

Picked this up today, both it and the PS3 version were out (Asia editions), was surprised.

Looks like the content is entirely separate, it loads a save game from your character but doesnt seem to require even checking for the old disc, so you could potentially sell your original?

It doesn't carry over your downloadable items, i knew this, but it spawned myg uy with no weapons equipped due to it, which sucks.

Add on costs the same as normal game here.

chris-013

cleveridea said:
what happens if you start a new character? Do you automatically start at level 18 (same level as imports upgraded to)?

Ye, I think you play a new Grey warden with a mini-story and at the end of the story you are lv18.

Newduck said:
Picked this up today, both it and the PS3 version were out (Asia editions), was surprised.

Looks like the content is entirely separate, it loads a save game from your character but doesnt seem to require even checking for the old disc, so you could potentially sell your original?

It doesn't carry over your downloadable items, i knew this, but it spawned myg uy with no weapons equipped due to it, which sucks.

The choices you did on the original game carry over if you import your character.

Nice, eurogamer gave 9/10. Comes after their Resonance of Fate 8/10 :D

While a quarter of the size of Dragon Age, Awakening is still absolutely enormous. At 25 hours, your £20 is buying you a game three times as long as some things twice the price, and it's every bit as rich and involved as the original. Sure, you'll bristle at being forced to work with new characters, but that quickly passes and you're consumed once more.

Nothing feels tacked-on or cursory. Even the one-shot, one-scene locations are elaborately designed. Each new companion has a detailed, nuanced background, and brilliant banter to share as you go about your business. You don't just help out a village in trouble: you learn about that village, its place in history, the reason it's in trouble, and you experience the consequences of helping it.

Awakening is a mighty fine addition to the Dragon Age canon, and a rewarding continuation of its story. Perhaps most interestingly, the volume of choices you make leads to what might be an even more variable ending than the previous one. There are some incredibly tough choices to be made, some peculiar allegiances to form, and a region to save from the darkspawn. You're a Grey Warden, it's your duty.

cleveridea said:
Nice, eurogamer gave 9/10. Comes after their Resonance of Fate 8/10 :D

Yeah, nice to see them give it a good review. I can already tell this is going to add a lot to the entire DA experience. There are so many new character development options that this might spark a 3rd play through of the original game for me just so I can take that new character through this as well.

Newduck said:

Wait, does that mean I lose the shit I stored in Warden's Keep?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Hasphat6462 said:
Wait, does that mean I lose the shit I stored in Warden's Keep?

Possibly. Go take out anything important before importing your save file.

More quoting from the Eurogamer review, the intro to the article says it all:

This expansion is 25 hours of full-scale new content, essentially an entire new game, that picks up the story however you may have left it. It has a new setting, a (mostly) new crew of companions, new abilities, skills, spells and talents, and most importantly, a re-imagined approach that's appropriate to a shorter format while still achieving the necessary sense of scale.

Can't wait to DL when I get home.

Top Bottom