• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Petty much tells us the cut away was the Black arc.

Black pretty much confirmed.
images

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Its cute the goal posts being moved here. Say alternate timelines arent cannon, but defend a different alternate timeline as cannon.

The bottom line is this. Alternate timelines are cannon. They dont have to be cannon to the main timeline. Future Trunks timeline is not cannon with current timeline. Those events can not happen 100% accurately.

Toriyama has confirmed it as an alternate timeline, so its not farfetched to say its any less cannon than Future Trunks just because they havent traveled to its future or someone has come back from that future.

Jesus, its like some people cant accept that GT is its own DB cannon without it soiling their enjoyment of the main cannon. Maybe its because ive read comics so long that the idea of other timelines and worlds being cannon even when not brought into the main world is fine? I just dont get it personally.

If your whole argument is about it, could you at least spell canon correctly?

HardRojo

And it looks like 18 has several outfits so you might even get gray suit Vegeta

It would be great if they did include the RoF outfits, but considering how the animation technique works in this game (and Guilty Gear), I'm not keeping my hopes up :( If they do make it work somehow though... DAYUM!

HeroR

Even Merged Zamasu sucked

Two bland villains coming together would equal an extremely bland villain whose only creativity was ripping off a movie villain and shitting brinks.

Anime Zamasu had issues and I would've preferred Black didn't fused. But I also found Anime Zamasu to be unintention/intentionally funny, cool for having a Final Fantasy villain's moveset, and given the most in-depth villain motive in Dragon Ball about why he stole Goku's body and knowing Goku would always be apart of him even after he kills all the mortals. That speech he gave to Vegito is honestly one of my favorite moments in the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom