• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

I don't think it'll be Toshio's next episode, because he has teased a Caulifla and Kale episode he worked on, for a longer peeiod of time, unless he's worked on an episode that focuses both on them and U3, but I doubt that.

Or Kale and Caulifla thinking of helping Hit was their focused episode :(

U3 is safe from being eliminated for awhile imo.

NeonZ

Fingers crossed for something good.

U2 survived their episode, so let's have faith in them
yes yes I know their trump card was already wasted >>

but it's definitely either U3 or U4 the next one to fall

The oddity with U3 is that although the pre-tournament episodes hyped Nigrisshi and Narirama, who are already out, the actual marketing material has focused almost entirely on Paparoni and Catopesra who have barely appeared so far. I think they could still be surprising.

Skeeter49

Master Roshi hype
mLb8Qm.gif

goku-and-master-roshi-dance-o.gif

tumblr_nmhwwhmx4w1rpalwwo4_500.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Found old toys in the garage

This one is ugly as hell and I forgot I had it. Also really big, 9 inches tall. I hate looking at this thing, he has some fake mud on the bottom of his pants for some reason.

This one I definitely remember as it's one of the earliest memories of DBZ I have. Got it from my uncle in 95 I think. It came is a clear plastic recatangle with I want to say 6 others. Definitely remember a Goku and a trunks, likely everyone in their Cell Games clothes. It's some real Chinatown shit.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Well yeah, it's Goku. Despite what is prevalent on GAF he's a really well loved character.

Consider most people on GAF are in their 20s or 30s it makes sense why there is such a broad appreciation for other characters given where the series started in the West.

Ashodin

I grew alongside Gohan. that is why he is my fav

He is also the literal embodiment of the potential of both your parents genes' in you. And that is cool af.

HeroR

Consider most people on GAF are in their 20s or 30s it makes sense why there is such a broad appreciation for other characters given where the series started in the West.

You mean the US. Many western countries actually did watched the original Dragon Ball first.

Yeah I'm still thinking Roshi's out by the end of the episode :( he's been great in the tournament so far imo so I'm sure I'll like tonight's episode
Well time for a clean up episode there's been too much trash anyway
OFEys9S.png

I don't think it'll be Toshio's next episode, because he has teased a Caulifla and Kale episode he worked on, for a longer peeiod of time, unless he's worked on an episode that focuses both on them and U3, but I doubt that.

Or Kale and Caulifla thinking of helping Hit was their focused episode :(

U3 is safe from being eliminated for awhile imo.
Oh God if it's the U6 saiyans the ones who end up taking U3 out...
The oddity with U3 is that although the pre-tournament episodes hyped Nigrisshi and Narirama, who are already out, the actual marketing material has focused almost entirely on Paparoni and Catopesra who have barely appeared so far. I think they could still be surprising.
18 stepped over Paparoni a few episodes ago, hopefully he has some tricks up his sleeve
Brianne was not disappointing. She was at least on par with 17. And that Yardrat is awesome.
U2 is awesome in general

caliph95

Did last episode suck because I can't remember shit about it
Dyspo was cool then got trashed
Hit was cool
Pointless SSG appearance to remind you it exists
Another u11 trash got knocked out
And Toppo having a heel turn and declaring justice is dead

Rutger

Banned
I feel for people who don't like Goku. Watching Super must be torture. I wouldn't do that to myself.

Super isn't too bad for that really, thanks in part to Vegeta also being a big focus. Super has also been decent with giving side characters things to do inbetween arcs, gave Future Trunks the spotlight in the last arc, and this arc has done a decent job at bringing many of these characters back into serious roles(even if it's a little too scared to be without Goku for a while). It's been steadily improving.

Now GT, that's a special hell for those that don't think Goku is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom