• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

NEXT EPISODE RUMOR/SPOILER
Seems Goku loses Super Saiyan Blue after healing Roshi this episode. He can be seen firing Kamehamehas in Base, next to Vegeta in Blue. They both would normally be in blue firing together.

Huge implications if true

DevilFox

That was touching. Perhaps the first glimpse of humanity from Son Goku since Zamazu's "I killed you, your son and your wife, come at me bitch" moment but far better.

Seems Goku loses Super Saiyan Blue after healing Roshi this episode. He can be seen firing Kamehamehas in Base, next to Vegeta in Blue. They both would normally be in blue firing together.

So then would this be
the opening needed for Goku's next transformation if he has to work around this limit?

I can't even tell if
Vegeta is Blue or not.

Sagroth

Vegeta's not in blue for his garlic gun either. Look at the last shot of him firing it in the preview. Those are dark brows and eyes

Angelcurio

Definitely one of the best episodes of Dragon Ball Super so far. Really, really enjoyed it, and
it was nice to see Master Roshi cleaning the house, and Goku and Krillin crying his death

Doubt it, since we see Goku fighting Jiren in the opening in SSB, but i can see him momentarily being short on stamina and needing time to recover.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Next week:
Gohan and Piccolo are being targeted by an enemy sniper. The enemy’s form can’t be found, and its ki can’t be sensed either. Goku, Vegeta and Tenshinhan make a move to rescue the cornered pair!

Zolo

Next week:
Gohan and Piccolo are being targeted by an enemy sniper. The enemy’s form can’t be found, and its ki can’t be sensed either. Goku, Vegeta and Tenshinhan make a move to rescue the cornered pair!

U4 getting wrecked.

Guys some questions.
I am on episode 98, how many episodes to go before I can catch up with simultaneous release? I dont want to check episode list because the fucking names spoil a lot.

I have funanimation via VRV, I can watch new episodes when they air right?

Is Multiverse battle royal ended?

Also why the fuck do the title song videos spoil too much shit for future episodes? Just watching that video tells you that Goku vs Jiren will be last battle. Whoever designs the title video needs to be fired/replaced.

Skeeter49

Guys some questions.
I am on episode 98, how many episodes to go before I can catch up with simultaneous release? I dont want to check episode list because the fucking names spoil a lot.

Also why the fuck do the title song videos spoil too much shit for future episodes? Just watching that video tells you that Goku vs Jiren will be last battle. Whoever designs the title video needs to be fired/replaced.
105 just aired today

Not sure about the second question, but episodes go up an hour after they air on Crunchyrolle.

Arc is still ongoing.

It was an attempt to get people hyped after an arc many had mixed feelings on. Sadly that means spoiling people a little.

Next week:

My boy Tenshinhans time to shine.

I hope.

Fj0823

Guys some questions.

I can guarantee the Battle Royal won't end this year

We're currently at episode 105

Also the opening spoiling stuff is an anime tradition

I can guarantee the Battle Royal won't end this year

We're currently at episode 105

Also the opening spoiling stuff is an anime tradition

105 just aired today

Not sure about the second question, but episodes go up an hour after they air on Crunchyrolle.

Arc is still ongoing.

It was an attempt to get people hyped after an arc many had mixed feelings on. Sadly that means spoiling people a little.

Ok Crunchyroll is also there on VRV. Let me check if 105 is there.
Also regarding battle royal, I thought that Super pacing is quite good so they will not stretch 48 Earth minutes like those 5 minutes in Freiza saga in Z. So I was wrong. 48 minutes can go on and on.

Ok Crunchyroll is also there on VRV. Let me check if 105 is there.
Also regarding battle royal, I thought that Super pacing is quite good so they will not stretch 48 Earth minutes like those 5 minutes in Freiza saga in Z. So I was wrong. 48 minutes can go on and on.

It's not there, the simulcast will be out in about 15 minutes.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
emotional throwbacks and tribute episodes like this is what makes DBS so good. You won't find this in DB GT at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom