• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then Gohan throws Jiren a sensu bean, and Gohan gets disqualified.

Gohan: "Seem familiar Dad"?
Jiren: Oh thats that good $%^&, suck it Kale you bush league sayian and super food

Can we have humans and nameks getting power ups ever. Like 17 crazy jump at least.

My most hated part of Z was getting too Saiyan focused, and Piccolo semi keeping up was great (Piccolo vs 17, cell).

I sort of like the idea of humans using technology versus just powering up

Do we have translated lyrics of the whole thing? Only listened to the full version of the opening, but I don't know whatever the hell was said in the new part lol.
Time to get excited!
The lyrics to the opening:

ZoqEOXt.jpg

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I still can't believe we didn't get an U6 earthling fighter in the tournament.

How does that not seem like a no brainer to Toei/ Toriyama? Did we really need that
trash Doctor Pig
over U6 earthlings? Or get rid of Cabba for them.

That's because U6 Earth was extincted due to a war until the end of U6vU7 arc. They are probably not powerful enough to join the tournament.

Supast4r

Frieza had no idea making Goku mad would make him 50x stronger, while Cell actively provoked Gohan after being warn that was a very bad idea.

And at least Frieza had men doing his dirty work while stood like statue doing nothing for eleven days. Probably counting clouds.
That's because cell had saiyan blood. He wanted gohan to be at full strength.

Supast4r

Frieza had no reason to risk it, this is the same guy that destroyed a planet because he was scared of a legend. Cell at least truly thought he was unstoppable.

I'm not even sure what you're point is to all this though. Many of the best villains are undone by their own hubris, why is it suddenly a bad thing for Cell? You might not like Cell, and that's fine, but he's still a great villain narratively.
Lord Beerus also told Freeza to wipe out Planet Vegeta

Skeeter49

Eh? There isn't a lot of Super hate on the Gaming Side. Not in the Dragon Ball threads anyway.

Unless people get drunk and go on Dragon Quest/ Dragon Age/ Dragons Dogma threads mistaking them for Dragon Ball threads, and start hating on Super.

vertopci

Eh? There isn't a lot of Super hate on the Gaming Side. Not in the Dragon Ball threads anyway.

Unless people get drunk and go on Dragon Quest/ Dragon Age/ Dragons Dogma threads mistaking them for Dragon Ball threads, and start hating on Super.

That would honestly be pretty god damn funny

Zalman

It's so easy to give Piccolo a power boost if they wanted to. More Namekians means they can come up with some new Namekian lore.

Skeeter49

The reverse of Cabba would mean the Namekians will be useful, interesting, and not forgotten about by Toei/ Toriyama.

I'm in for the reverse of Cabba treatment.

I went and made a mistake by seeing how high the number of SSJ transformations has gotten within the Dragon Ball Fandom. To my dismay, I stumbled upon "SSJ 11" Vegito...and man I gotta tell you. I don't think I've ever seen a picture say, "For the love of god, make the transformations stop. Please. Just kill me. make the fans stop. I can't take it anymore." more than this one.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne...ision/latest?cb=20130202235655&path-prefix=es

Edit: It wouldn't let me link the full size image.

Magwik

Banned
I went and made a mistake by seeing how high the number of SSJ transformations has gotten within the Dragon Ball Fandom. To my dismay, I stumbled upon "SSJ 11" Vegito...and man I gotta tell you. I don't think I've ever seen a picture say, "For the love of god, make the transformations stop. Please. Just kill me. make the fans stop. I can't take it anymore." more than this one.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne...ision/latest?cb=20130202235655&path-prefix=es

But we need SSJ11 Vegito
Because blue is just a lazy color swap

spiked fur

lmao

nitronite

Reminds me of the Kids Next Door DBZ parody

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Yeah but sometimes they're really good
dtIeBmE.jpg

Sony

Nintendo
lol if anyone gets a power boost that would make the gods (of destruction) look puny. Then again, that would be in the DBS aisle of bullfuckery.

Do hope Goku's new form is in line with Faux SSJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom