• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

Red ssj + hit + purple Bugs bunny

Vuvuzelas, Hit, Goku went SSG, the episode didn't look like hot garbage like the episode previous

Dyspo was cool then got trashed
Hit was cool
Pointless SSG appearance to remind you it exists
Another u11 trash got knocked out
And Toppo having a heel turn and declaring justice is dead
Righhght.. now I remember!
Man, focus on studying all week and you forget what's really important in life
we all need more love on our lives

Kale and Caulifla stood around watching Hit get wrecked for a half of the episode

You suit your mouth boy
They needed rest if Hit really needed help they would be there for him he was just toying around with that rabbit

Morlas

tumblr_ouzejm7Ei01sxfvy5o2_500.gif

Morlas

Suddenly I want to see what would happen if U7 lost and the Zenos erased everyone but Goku...I wonder what his reaction would be

Consider most people on GAF are in their 20s or 30s it makes sense why there is such a broad appreciation for other characters given where the series started in the West.

Yeah Kags, but I wasn't talking about how GAF likes other folks like Gohan/Piccolo/etc. I was talking about how it seems like several people on here have an active dislike of Goku and how that doesn't really seem to correlate with the rest of the world, thus him being no. 1 on a poll isn't that shocking.

mas8705

Hit vs Dyspo is easily the best fight of the tournament so far.

Considering what we've had up to this point, I can agree with that. Mind you that when I first watched it, it was pretty lackluster mainly due to the lack of progress it felt like in comparison to other episodes. Where there would be at least a couple or a few eliminations, all this build up lead to just the another one of U11's guys getting punched out and leaving people wondering why if "There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure" why Toppo and Jiren just watched when they could have stepped in sooner when things were going south for their comrades.

Another story for another time I'm sure. For now, it is going to be fun to see if Roshi is going to get eliminated or not because he used an empty bottle as a weapon...

caliph95

Considering what we've had up to this point, I can agree with that. Mind you that when I first watched it, it was pretty lackluster mainly due to the lack of progress it felt like in comparison to other episodes. Where there would be at least a couple or a few eliminations, all this build up lead to just the another one of U11's guys getting punched out and leaving people wondering why if "There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure" why Toppo and Jiren just watched when they could have stepped in sooner when things were going south for their comrades.

Another story for another time I'm sure. For now, it is going to be fun to see if Roshi is going to get eliminated or not because he used an empty bottle as a weapon...
I feel like it's work better as a vacuu6for me personally but doesn't help where the tension is lessens but that's another long conversation
I'm not sure if either was going all out to be honest and I'm pretty damn sure neither have put all their cards on the table yet.
Eh sure but Ribranne still has done nothing really impressive so far she's just a tier above fodder for now

MKIL65

Imagine if they brought Future Trunks into the tournament...

"MATA KISAMA KA TORANKUSU?!"

He would have easily exposed himself. There's no way he could contain his anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom