• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

My biggest disappointment with Frieza is not seeing the reaction to Kale's original transformation.

Want Frieza to take on the U6 saiyans at once.
My assumption is they didn't do anything with Frieza when Kale transformed, is probably because they'll have them interact later on.

I could see one new hair color for saiyans really pissing Frieza off.

Eylos

Banned
It seems that next week Will Air a special about Japan history with dragon ball characters
21231867_1431846333537644_1248133763863944918_n.jpg

Trunks and Goten Will talk about Yayoi period and vegeta azuchi-momoyama

CazTGG

I wonder who will end up knocking Freeza out

Frost or Jiren. Probably the former if I had to bet on one or the other.

Then again, we keep assuming it's going to end up being a 2 v. 2 with Goku and Gohan facing off against Toppo and Jiren instead of, say, 4-6 members of Universe 6 & 7 sticking around until time runs out.

Skeeter49

I will be very disappointed if Freeza doesn't beat a U6 Saiyan.

Yeah. My heart wants it to be Cabba, but I think Frieza making some type of Super Saiyan Rainbow comment would be funny, or Super Saiyan power rangers, which is why I'd rather Frieza do something to Kale and react to the green hair.

And really, all attacking Cabba does is piss off Vegeta, and we've had enough of pissed off Vegeta. No one else cares about Cabba except for maybe Magetta, but he cares about everybody.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Gohan has to make a bigger impact in this arc. He's a smarter fighter than Goku and has the potential to be even stronger but I doubt he'll reach Goku's level now. If they show some crazy rage form in the ToP or a few mins of him totally overpowering someone like Jiren or Toppo, it'll totally redeem him. Unlike others whenever Gohan has gotten a new form (SS2, Ultimate) he has always dominated a powerful opponent (Cell, Buu). Gohan would have benefited 10x from Whis' training than Vegeta tbh. He's a natural. I don't expect him to do anything significant in the ToP but I want to be wrong.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gohan has to make a bigger impact in this arc. He's a smarter fighter than Goku and has the potential to be even stronger but I doubt he'll reach Goku's level now. If they show some crazy rage form in the ToP or a few mins of him totally overpowering someone like Jiren or Toppo, it'll totally redeem him. Unlike others whenever Gohan has gotten a new form (SS2, Ultimate) he has always dominated a powerful opponent (Cell, Buu). Gohan would have benefited 10x from Whis' training than Vegeta tbh. He's a natural. I don't expect him to do anything significant in the ToP but I want to be wrong.

Gohan's always been a bit of a slow burn. If he doesn't have a big moment in this arc he'll probably get one in the next.

notaskwid

Gohan has to make a bigger impact in this arc. He's a smarter fighter than Goku
Cmon, Gohan is my favorite character and I only started watching super because they were seemingly bringing him into the spotlight again, but the only way he wins fights is by completely overpowering enemies.
Goku has had many ocasions where he wins close fights or manages to outsmart and prolong a fight against a stronger enemy.
A big example was in the Cell tournament, Gohan should be around a similar power level as Goku as Super Sayajin, yet Goku was able to go toe to toe against Cell (even aguably defeating him) while Gohab was completely destroyed. Yes, Gohan was a Kid, but Goku as a kid defeated the likes of Piccolo Dai Maou who was stronger proplay stronger and definitely more experienced than hime.

caliph95

Cmon, Gohan is my favorite character and I only started watching super because they were seemingly bringing him into the spotlight again, but the only way he wins fights it's always by completely overpowering enemies.
Even Botamo was punching him out and u10 guy by powering up and outlasting him.

The closets was with Lavender

CazTGG

It seems that next week Will Air a special about Japan history with dragon ball characters
21231867_1431846333537644_1248133763863944918_n.jpg

Trunks and Goten Will talk about Yayoi period and vegeta azuchi-momoyama

"Nobunaga, what's the scouting division say about his number of troops?"

"There's over 9.000!"

I-hate-u

Can we just all agree how well Toyotaro depicts Toriyama's characters regardless on how you feel about his writing?

He would never work on an anime episode, right?

just looked at the lastest chapter online to see it, my god is that good art. His art, and someone elses more hands on storyboarding (going by the couple of impressions here) could really make something spectacular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom