• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotlight all arc baby!!! Goten take notes! This can happen to you too
tumblr_inline_ocq5aloYfC1rpcdyn_500.gif

Are you really enjoying it tho?
Cause as a fellow sanji fan oh fucking boy I can't believe what they're letting his family get away with. I want him beating the shit out of them right now but I know thats still maybe a dozen episodes off.
Sorry for being off topic.

Are you really enjoying it tho?
Cause as a fellow sanji fan oh fucking boy I can't believe what they're letting his family get away with. I want him beating the shit out of them right now but I know thats still maybe a dozen episodes off.
Sorry for being off topic.
Character development,characterization, more backstory,more interactions id kill for goten to get this right now
Definitely enjoying it 800 episodes in and I'm learning more about my character who wouldn't enjoy that

I just want goten in a darn arc at this point forget one focused on him

Morlas

Character development,characterization, more backstory,more interactions id kill for goten to get this right now
Definitely enjoying it 800 episodes in and I'm learning more about my character who wouldn't enjoy that

Goten doesn't really have much room for backstory, development would be good though, for both him and kid trunks...honestly if they go past end of z they should do an arc with those two and pan as the leads.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I'm just waiting for the 1 hour special now. I wonder if Jiren has a transformation like Zarbon but in reverse - ugly to beauuutyyy.

Getting painfully humilated by some shit tier people no thank you. I just love watching sanji be chivalrous and badass. Having to see him watch a woman get beat and be able to do nothing about it.... It irks me like cell absorbing the androids. And the fact spoilers make it look like hes going to be made to beat up luffy...
Most feel bad arc since war of the best it seems.

Getting painfully humilated by some shit tier people no thank you. I just love watching sanji be chivalrous and badass. Having to see him watch a woman get beat and be able to do nothing about it.... It irks me like cell absorbing the androids. And the fact spoilers make it look like hes going to be made to beat up luffy...
Most feel bad arc since war of the best it seems.
Anime only?

RocknRola

I sure hope so, as he is now he's pretty boring.

I found what people were basing it off by the way:

Hmmm. Not sure if that's just a by-product of making it shiny in general :/

I'll say that the tone/colour seems slightly different from the one in the anime though, but again it could just be due natural process of producing these.

Hard to tell, honestly.

caliph95

So Jiren super unique power would be to be really tough

Then again twice they mention creating weapons out of ki like it was anything special

RocknRola

I hope Jiren, whenever he decides to speak/do anything other than staying silent, ends up having a cool personality.

Otherwise, if he is just a late DB Piccolo (World Tournament) / early DBZ Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) but more "EXTREME" he is gonna be boring as all hell.

Also, is Freeza out? :v Dude has ben MIA for a couple of episodes now.

caliph95

I hope Jiren, whenever he decides to speak/do anything other than staying silent, ends up having a cool personality.

Otherwise, if he is just a late DB Piccolo (World Tournament) / early DBZ Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) but more "EXTREME" he is gonna be boring as all hell.

Also, is Freeza out? :v Dude has ben MIA for a couple of episodes now.
It would be hilarious we can back he got backstabbed by frost off screen

RocknRola

LOL

Part of me thinks Freeza is going to use his twisty read beam thing to murder the Kais at some point and Zen-os won't give a shit.

That would be a pretty legit way of making a big splash for sure. And Zeno's not caring would also make sense given their personality. I do wonder what the GP would do in such a scenario.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That would be a pretty legit way of making a big splash for sure. And Zeno's not caring would also make sense given their personality. I do wonder what the GP would do in such a scenario.

I'm not sure he'd go against the Zenos. If it's going to happen I imagine it does either after Goku vs Jiren or at the very end of their fight and they both get knocked out.

RocknRola

I'm not sure he'd go against the Zenos. If it's going to happen I imagine it does either after Goku vs Jiren or at the very end of their fight and they both get knocked out.

Yeah, I doubt he'd attack them either. Though, as you said, a few "misguided" beams straight at unaware Kais....He could open a power vacuum in a (couple of) Universe(s) which he he could use to his advantage later on.

Assuming that he doesn't get erased on the spot, manages to be ressurected and manages to travel to said Universe(s), of course.

HardRojo

I expect 106 to be worse than all the episodes in the Pacifier arc.

Yeah, the preview didn't give me any hope, it looks like an in-between episode or something, gonna have to put up with though, we did have some very interesting episodes these past few weeks (and months).

Skeeter49

It looked bad but come on.

At least the plot developments might be interesting.
The preview made it seem interesting, but the NEP really disappointed me.

I want it to be good, just setting expectations for myself. I've enjoyed every episode so far of the ToP, a bad episode for me has to happen eventually.

It'll be neat to get the NEP before the preview for 107.

caliph95

It looks it will be an enemy that requires teamwork and less brute force and may make a member of a trash universe look good

Though I do wonder why he/she didn't do this earlier

HardRojo

So I read they censored Frieza shooting Tagoma in the knee in today's episode of the Latam dub. Can any fellow Latam gaffer confirm? I remember them censoring a small Roshi scene before, did they broadcast the uncensored version at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom