• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
? Goku didn't get super Saiyan through training and what makes you think caulifla doesn't train hard?

3 forms in a day.

Could've introduced her after the Universe 6 tournament, paced the training better, written the scenes better. Simply removing the word "tingly" makes that scene better.

No one complains about Cabba's transformation.

I'll give you the Buu saga, but Gohan definitely trained.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
? Goku didn't get super Saiyan through training and what makes you think caulifla doesn't train hard?

I'm just saying I love DB training sequences. Goku and Vegeta training on Beerus world was great to watch. I'm not a fan of people getting crazy amount of power without any explanation like Caulifla did. Power obtained through rage is okay, that's a thing with Saiyans anyway.

VeeP

3 forms in a day.

Could've introduced her after the Universe 6 tournament, paced the training better, written the scenes better. Simply removing the word "tingly" makes that scene better.

My biggest problem with Super is how other characters get so strong so quickly. And no, I’m not saying don’t makw them powerful. I’m just saying pace it out SOMEWHAT better. Like shit, introduce these characters earlier and let them level up at a good pace.

And there’s no need to make SSB Goku job to everyone for Pete’s sake. Just keep him at normal SS.

PeaceUK

3 forms in a day.

I mean it seems fairly obvious that the only requirements for each form of SSJ, are a minimum power level and the knowledge of how to unlock the technique,

U6 saiyans already have power levels through the roof, so unlocking forms so quickly shouldn't be that surprising.

And people continue to misunderstand that scene.
If you want to complain, complain about Caulifla, complaining about back tingles is dumb, it's just how Saiyans who already have the form turn it on and off.

Skeeter49

Power must be earned through hard training. It's the only way.

The thing is, if she's going blow to blow with Goku, Caulifla's base has to be high, and that has nothing to do with the tingly back, that's training.

Sure we can argue her getting the multiplier through the tingly back is bullshit, but she's the only one who did it that way, and why do we need Krillin dying or something like that to trigger SSJ?

Is Vegeta crying about wanting to be a SSJ really better?

SSJ isn't really power earned. It's a multiplier based on someone's power. Gohan is really the only one who earned SSJ by training, everyone else got it through some traumatic event.

Wv0YytI.jpg

Of course they reveal this after I bought the previous Rose Black and Blue Vegito.

My wallet hurts.

:(

Fj0823

People really like making that tingly back scene into something it's not

Hopefully the dub spells out what's going on even more.

BHK3

Banned
I just got to the episode where Dsypo is introduced, who is his voice actor? I recognize it sorta from One Piece. Spandam? Wapol?

Genryu

Banned
I just got to the episode where Dsypo is introduced, who is his voice actor? I recognize it sorta from One Piece. Spandam? Wapol?

He is indeed Wapol. But more importantly he's Paptimus Scirocco.

Edit: Oh I guess I should also mention that he's Broly, whatever.

V_Arnold

I wonder when will I finally cave and click on this bullshit

I mean OLD MAN GOHAN has been CHANGED BY UNIVERSE 10!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

78SFASZ.jpg

ElFly

I'm okay with caulifla cheating the system since she's the only one whose really done it like that

Yeah

Caulifla is the only person who has ever asked "hey how did you do that thing?", which immediately puts her as the most intelligent person in the show

even Goku just copies things, unless he explicitly is training under someone

it has been p clear that both Cabbe and Caulifla's base forms were p strong to begin with, so Caulifla is just shortcutting through the transformation themselves. she was strong to begin with

VariantX

Caulifa and etc. Have already been through the training bs they are already much stronger than the average saiyan, kabba was already as strong as vegeta in base in thr U6 tournament arc

Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla are likely exceptional even amongst U6 saiyans too. They would not be at ToP if they didn't have a chance of improving U6's prospects of coming out on top.

caliph95

Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla are likely exceptional even amongst U6 saiyans too. They would not be at ToP if they weren't if they didn't have a chance of improving U6's prospects of coming out on top.
Cabbage was a space cop and since he was picked likely the strongest one and likely experience
Kale was being trained by cauliflower to be fair though it only seems to bait fruit in her broly form

Plus Cabbage and cauliflower in their base forms are already stronger than Gotenks ss3

Cabbage was a space cop and since he was picked likely the strongest one and likely experience
Kale was being trained by cauliflower to be fair though it only seems to bait fruit in her broly form

Plus Cabbage and cauliflower in their base forms are already stronger than Gotenks ss3
This is trash And toei,toriyama,Toyo idc who it is should be ashamed

Sony

Nintendo
People really like making that tingly back scene into something it's not

Hopefully the dub spells out what's going on even more.

Yeah we need its idiocy translated in as many languages as possible. Y'all can joke about 17/18/19 etc. all you want, but none of those compare to the bullshit that is Cabba, Caulifla and even Kale SSJ transformations.

ElFly

please keep believing, sanji

remember that the kids were left off facing _POACHERS_

they gonna be raking those exp points fast

What people don't seem to be getting is the fact these are meant to be among the absolute best of the competing universes. The Saiyan who recommended Caulifla to Cabba said clear as day that her potential is well beyond his own.

We may not like how she achieved Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2, but that's just evidence of how talented she is. People are wondering why she wasn't immediately turning Super Saiyan against the pride troopers, but that's likely because she isn't as used to the super Saiyan form just yet, and no matter how quickly she achieved the transformation, she must have clearly been somewhat exhausted or at the very least isn't nearly as adapt at using the power as Goku and Vegeta are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom