• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I read they censored Frieza shooting Tagoma in the knee in today's episode of the Latam dub. Can any fellow Latam gaffer confirm? I remember them censoring a small Roshi scene before, did they broadcast the uncensored version at night?
It still hasn't aired over here yet but I'm 100% they'll censor the Gohan BS from this arc

brinstar

I hope Jiren, whenever he decides to speak/do anything other than staying silent, ends up having a cool personality.

Otherwise, if he is just a late DB Piccolo (World Tournament) / early DBZ Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) but more "EXTREME" he is gonna be boring as all hell.

Also, is Freeza out? :v Dude has ben MIA for a couple of episodes now.

I actually like that Jiren is quiet. In a series where rivals/antagonists are constantly talking shit I like that there's a guy who's seemingly pretty modest. Same with Hit.

I-hate-u

What's the reaction going to be here when they don't eliminate Ten or anyone from U7 this week like they did with Roshi?

I said it before they but better not have Jiren just eliminate 7-8 members of U7 in 1 go. I know he is not doing anything right now but it makes the other Universes trash-tier which is looking likely since the tournament started.

Matter of fact I think the other Hakaishins are also trash tier, which I think the manga is going to explore based on that Vegeta vs Beerus fight.

So I read they censored Frieza shooting Tagoma in the knee in today's episode of the Latam dub. Can any fellow Latam gaffer confirm? I remember them censoring a small Roshi scene before, did they broadcast the uncensored version at night?

God damn it.

Fuck... I'm sure Black will be ruined in the English dub but that dub won't be censored.

:S

I-hate-u

U6 Namekians, U2 Brianne, U4 hidden warriors and U11 Toppo and Dyspo are the only hope left for something exciting.

Sorry U3GAF you're done.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
What's the reaction going to be here when they don't eliminate Ten or anyone from U7 this week like they did with Roshi?

I said it before they but better not have Jiren just eliminate 7-8 members of U7 in 1 go. I know he is not doing anything right now but it makes the other Universes trash-tier which is looking likely since the tournament started.

Matter of fact I think the other Hakaishins are also trash tier, which I think the manga is going to explore based on that Vegeta vs Beerus fight.
If Goku starts fighting Jiren in three episodes... I don't think they can really let U7 coast anymore.

NeonZ

If Goku starts fighting Jiren in three episodes... I don't think they can really let U7 coast anymore.

Their plan at that point could be starting multiple simultaneous battles, rather than just focusing on Jiren. So, we could get there without any eliminations.

mas8705

Goku should honestly throw Roshi off the stage. He has done plenty for U7, he deserves to rest.

Isn't that the same as saying "Califlia should honestly throw Kale off the stage. She has done plenty for U6 and she deserves to rest?" Yeah, it would be the right thing to do, but in this tournament where at the end, whoever has the most wins, the old man who died and got resuscitated a few moments ago could mean the difference in the universe not getting erased.

Knowing Goku though, he probably would have done it and just told everyone, "It's fine... Look at how many people we have left," before they start to get knocked out one by one...

caliph95

I don't disagree.
I guess Gohan has ursupped Reynn

image.php

darklin0

Banned
Jiro is gonna knock out most of the U7 team, at Toppo's request, due to them being "Evil."

Freeza is gonna obviously turn on U7 team with the help of Frost. Frost will try to betray Freeza but Freeza will be expecting it and turn on Frost. Ultimately he will be knocked out by Gohan or Vegeta.

U7 will win with numbers cause Goku and Jiro will stalemate. U7 will be tied with another Universe but Tien will come out of hiding from under rubble in some comedic way and thus solidifying his status as a joke character. Yamacha will finally have a friend go help with filler episodes.

I am willing to bet on this.

Red Devil

Jiro is gonna knock out most of the U7 team, at Toppo's request, due to them being "Evil."

Freeza is gonna obviously turn on U7 team with the help of Frost. Frost will try to betray Freeza but Freeza will be expecting it and turn on Frost. Ultimately he will be knocked out by Gohan or Vegeta.

U7 will win with numbers cause Goku and Jiro will stalemate. U7 will be tied with another Universe but Tien will come out of hiding from under rubble in some comedic way and thus solidifying his status as a joke character. Yamacha will finally have a friend go help with filler episodes.

I am willing to bet on this.

It's possible Frieza ends planning something with Frost but backstabbing him eventually. Frieza has nothing to gain from U7 losing.

Dynasty

What are the chances Piccolo gains a power boost by doing the fusion technique he did with Nail and Kami with the two Namekians in the tournament?

Still hoping for U3 to fuse into a giant mecha and be some kind of sub boss that fucks shit up so much that everyone from U6/7/11/2 team up to take it down.

Rutger

Banned

In a story with good writing, Frieza would fall to Frost's betrayal, since Frost built his empire with trickery while Frieza relied on simple brute force. Frieza has always been a hothead that underestimates his opponents.

We'll see what happens though

In a story with good writing, Frieza would fall to Frost's betrayal, since Frost built his empire with trickery while Frieza relied on simple brute force. Frieza has always been a hothead that underestimates his opponents.

We'll see what happens though

Thank you

caliph95

This is just me handwaving but if he thought he was dead why bother since he's basically out especially when Goku rushed to his side

What's going to happen is Jiren is going to be easily dealing with Goku while simultaneously showcasing that he doesn't even need to focus only on Goku, and will while mid combat with Goku literally start eliminating members of Universe 7 left and right, just to make a point.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
What's going to happen is Jiren is going to be easily dealing with Goku while simultaneously showcasing that he doesn't even need to focus only on Goku, and will while mid combat with Goku literally start eliminating members of Universe 7 left and right, just to make a point.

That would be HYPE.

HardRojo

Fuck if the special has all of that plus great animation it'll be hype as fuck.

Daingurse

This is what I assume is going to happen. Jiren is going to clear the board of players with ease.

NeonZ

It would be pretty funny if the U4 bugs have zero combat ability and rat god recruited them to just hide until time runs out.

Nah, Damon's description was mistakenly uploaded to the site months ago. He can shred his shell to use a self-destruction attack, reappearing in the sky or underground.

CazTGG

Jiren: Kakarot!
Goku: Yeah?
Jiren: Get lost!
Goku: But I want t-
Goku:...Umm...yes?
Goku: Are...are you hi-
Goku: Can we just fi-
Goku: Know what, i'ma go Bluper Saiyan 2!

Morlas

I hope that the reason Jiren is annoyed is that he hasn't been allowed to monologue yet and when he fights goku he goes off on a 10 minute rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom