• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I feel like they'll do some type of threeway thing with Vegeta, Cabba, and Frieza.

Frieza tortures Cabba before knocking him out, and Vegeta interferes/ sacrifices himself.

They've been pushing no fucks given Vegeta too much. His inner Dadgeta has to kick in.

This tournament needs more Dadgeta.
He tells cabba he's like a son to him
All the while trunks feels a disturbance while this is happening

Mystic God form Gohan?
Black hair,small lil outlines of white with a different aura maybe?

At this point I feel like they'll do some type of threeway thing with Vegeta, Cabba, and Frieza.

Frieza tortures Cabba before knocking him out, and Vegeta interferes/ sacrifices himself.

They've been pushing no fucks given Vegeta too much. His inner Dadgeta has to kick in.

This tournament needs more Dadgeta.

Dadgeta means risking his actual family getting killed for no good reason interfering with one of his teammates?

Morlas

tumblr_orealthTBH1r72ht7o2_540.gif

That was the point I was trying to make, badly as I always do, but trying.

Introduction of a new character that wasn't even hinted at in z and there you go, form justified.

"Dabura was supposed to be the strongest demon in z" is worthless logic, because the kais were supposed to be the greatest gods in z too, funny how super feels about that though.

Skeeter49

Dadgeta means risking his actual family getting killed for no good reason interfering with one of his teammates?

I mean he cares about Cabba as well. I don't think Vegeta would have a problem with anyone ringing Cabba out, but if Frieza tortures him?

Yes they're fighting for survival, but these characters still have their limits in what they can endure, especially U7.

New Theory, and why Jiren is quietly the smartest person in this tournament right now.

Remember how Babidi needed energy to resurrect Majin Buu, and how the fighting energy of both Goku and Vegeta greatly accelerated the whole process?

Jiren might be aware of the fact that all the combined battle power that is being expended in this tournament is secretly going somewhere and is being used for something, which explains further why he has thus far resisted doing anything that wasn't absolutely necessary for him to do. I suspect that thing that keeps going lower and lower into the fighting stage isn't actually tied to the amount of time left in the tournament, but at some point it will be noticed by someone that it's actually a counter or gauge for something else. It will at some point move in a fashion that isn't at all consistent with the amount of time, or there may be an acceleration that is noticed when more power is being expended in an even higher level fight.

What if the Grand Priest is trying to resurrect or awaken someone or some thing?

That was the point I was trying to make, badly as I always do, but trying.

Introduction of a new character that wasn't even hinted at in z and there you go, form justified.

"Dabura was supposed to be the strongest demon in z" is worthless logic, because the kais were supposed to be the greatest gods in z too, funny how super feels about that though.

Exactly. We've been exposed to the fact that there is far more out there than we originally thought. It takes nothing for exactly that to occur once more, or even a few more times.

Ashodin

I told Kagari this before in dbchat but Ultimate Gohan is always what Gohan will have from now on; any "additions" or "upgrades" will just fold into that form.

So if his form eventually gets "new hair" or extra sparks or whatever, that is what Ultimate will become next time he uses it. It all folds into the form.

This is what I take to mean when Gohan says he's working towards a form no one has seen before. Whereas other Saiyans rely on the Super Saiyan -> Super Saiyan 2 -> Super Saiyan 3 (or Super Saiyan God -> Super Saiyan Blue -> Whatever Goku Gets), Gohan can reliably increase his power and not have to shift through forms to do it. His power also has the benefit of not draining his stamina either (Or at least at a very significantly reduced rate, akin to Super Saiyan God).

Basically, Gohan's got it all.

Frieza's talk about making it gold on purpose back in his arc kind of gives me hope we start to see the main cast going into the custom transformation business. I feel like in Z they just sort of followed the SSJ>2>3 route because either that was cool enough already(out of universe) and fans didn't need more. In universe everyone was just sort of chasing Goku.

If they make Ki a more personal manifestation of power then i'm gonna be real excited to see where everyone goes. Yamcha especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom