• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

guess i'll look forward to what frieza is up to in this arc

i certainly don't hope he gets some power up and become the next super villain....

Skeeter49

guess i'll look forward to what frieza is up to in this arc

i certainly don't hope he gets some power up and become the next super villain....
I think more likely if they really want to keep him around, he'll become a God of Destruction.

Maybe in U9/ U4.

If Freeza doesn't get Hakai'd by Beerus after he backstabs U7 then he would been brought for nothing.
There are 2 extremes they can go. That's one extreme.

Anth0ny

Bc it's a lie man

p0iObuY.png

Would Vegeta lie?

I-hate-u

If Freeza doesn't get Hakai'd by Beerus after he backstabs U7 then he would been brought for nothing.

He resents and is probably not willing to work under Zeno.

LotusHD

Banned
Sure but some people seriously think that and be on "Vegeta is a much better dad than Goku" shenanigans.

Just saiyin, even Piccolo's character would benefit if the writers didn't relegate him to simply being Gohan's caretaker.

I dunno about much better, but yea, he is better lol

Anyhow, the meme exists for a reason (Even the manga referenced it lmao), so meh

Lol me either.
Dadgeta is better btw

Easily

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
They established back during the exhibition matches that Goku likes to make things as difficult as possible for himself. He enjoys it.

Remember that saving the universe is a secondary objective for Goku here. His main goal is to have a lot of fun fighting strong guys.

Every other episode they try to remind you that Blue takes away stamina that he's trying to save. For the Dyspo fight he used the god/blue back and forth transformation technique because of this.

He probably could use God more often, but him going blue was meant to be a bit of a sacrifice there.

Every other episode they try to remind you that Blue takes away stamina that he's trying to save. For the Dyspo fight he used the god/blue back and forth transformation technique because of this.

He probably could use God more often, but him going blue was meant to be a bit of a sacrifice there.

It's interesting that he's used God but I don't think he's used Kaio Ken yet.

Rutger

Banned
Does Frieza have the strongest mental fortitude of any Dragon Ball character?

No.
He's closer to one of the weakest in that area. He barely survives Namik and then rushes off for revenge right away. In RoF he rushes off for revenge as soon as he gets his golden form and doesn't even realize its weakness. He gets violently angry at the slightest things and will immediately jump to killing someone if he is unhappy.

HeroR

What a shit episode.

Also I really wish Goten and Trunks were in this tournament. They could have started them off fighting scrubs, playing around and using silly Gotenks style techniques. Then U9 gets erased and the kids realise they don't want that to happen to U7 and start fighting properly. You know, some kind of character development for them.

Just like the did when Buu killed Chi-Chi....oh wait, Gotenks still fucked around. The same when Super Buu ate everyone.

And like Goten and Trunks would fight scrubs. They will got straight for the big dogs.

That's not exactly true.

1) They saw where the original beam was sent from

2) They saw the red guy turn towards the green guy to talk to him...

3) Vegeta had no doubt he'd find him and kick his ass, but Red guy prevented him from leaving

When Piccolo made the comment, he said "I can't sense any energy", which, as I said, can't possibly include the green guy (whether he does have an energy that can be felt or not) because there are dozens of fighters around, in battle, so Piccolo would have felt them. Piccolo was referring to the red guy and his attack, which is the reflected beam.

Remember he could turn one beam into multiple ones, and since they couldn't feel him directly, he is probably the reason the attacks couldn't be felt.

Since the green guy was far away, his attacks were not directly felt either because they were blurred in the battlefield. That's how I took it anyway.

They saw him talking to someone, doesn't mean they sensed him. Goku couldn't teleport to the sniper because he didn't know where he was.

Just like the did when Buu killed Chi-Chi....oh wait, Gotenks still fucked around. The same when Super Buu ate everyone.

And like Goten and Trunks would fight scrubs. They will got straight for the big dogs.

They are supposed to be several years older now than when they fought Buu. It made sense then. It doesn't now. They desperately need development and use.

HeroR

Are you against character development

They can have character development and did have some. None of it is in fighting.

I haven't seen that fight in awhile, but they were beating Buu and then ran out of time I think. Sure they were playing around a bit, but then the all powerful adult Gohan comes down, plays around with Buu, same thing the kids were doing, and then loses. As kids, they showed a pretty great performance, when Vegeta couldn't take out Buu, Goku couldn't, and Gohan lost because of playing around. Even Vegito didn't actually beat Buu because they were playing around as well. Stop calling the kids out when the adults have demonstrated the same reckless and childish behavior.

That was literally after Buu killed everyone and they allowed Buu to gord them to fused instead of letting Gohan finished the job. If they just put their ego aside for two seconds, Gohan would have killed Super Buu without issue.

Gohan lost because he got arrogance and didn't wipe Buu the moment he returned. That and humoring Gotenks.

Vegito didn't beat Buu because he wanted to absorbed to rescue his friends. Not because he played around.

Nope. They're lousy fighters and until proven otherwise, they will stay lousy fighters who have no place in this tournament.

They are supposed to be several years older now than when they fought Buu. It made sense then. It doesn't now. They desperately need development and use.

They maybe a little more mature, but their fighting senses isn't there.

brinstar

Goten and Trunks being dumbasses is the perfect reason to have eps spending time having them get trained properly in body and mind.

Goten asked to train with Whis which is the smartest thing any irrelevant character has done to try and claw their way to relevance.
You not gonna come for my boy like this 😩. I'm still mad they making it seem like the boys don't even know how to spar now I'm legit salty over that falling down kick against trunks.

What you fall from goten!!

Don't worry, one day the show will time skip and the next generation will take over, Goten, Pan, Trunks, Bra, Uub, and Marron.(with uncle Gohan)

the ratings might crash if Goku and Geets finally retire but hey Goten might do something,
then Goku will come back and kick those kids to the curb where they belong

NeonZ

Don't worry, one day the show will time skip and the next generation will take over, Goten, Pan, Trunks, Bra, Uub, and Marron.(with uncle Gohan)

the ratings might crash if Goku and Geets finally retire but hey Goten might do something,
then Goku will come back and kick those kids to the curb where they belong

Nah, they'll be just more supporting cast members who hopefully get a few good showings. There will be no "new generation takes over".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom