• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krixeus

My biggest hope for the end of this arc still is that everyone from U7 gets trapped on a foreign universe, and Goku has to search for all of them.

Say some of them stay in that universe for 5 years.

Tien in U4, he could learn better thief skills, Frieza in U9 and he could become the God of Destruction, 18 in U2 could learn new moves, have her limiters removed, maybe get a transformation, Gohan in U11 fighting crime, 17 in U3 getting more buffs, Vegeta in U6.

Do it for every participant, so U7 has it's own team of people from different universes protecting earth and stuff.

Wait. What if 17 becomes the U3 God of Destruction?

This isn't One Piece...

NeonZ

I am hoping to see some treacherous activities from Freeza that has been hinted at on episode 95, and Beerus ending those activities with a Hakai.

giphy.gif
Freeza would need to be a complete idiot to betray U7 at this point, considering how it's obvious they're the strongest universe overall.

I-hate-u

Freeza would need to be a complete idiot to betray U7 at this point, considering how it's obvious they're the strongest universe overall.

A scenario where Freeza gets eliminated by Jiren, whom he thinks Goku has no chance of beating, and then does his heinous activities to survive, is a plausible one.

Plus even if he U7 wins he is not going to back to hell except by force. He's for damned sure not going to be wished back.

Fou-Lu

Yeah, but maybe those other universes still have many inhabited planets for him to conquer unlike U7.

I like the fact that Tien went down with somebody, even if it was in the most stupid way possible, because I basically expect nothing from this character. I still think it's cool because it's the best the feat he has had since Cell and fighting off RoF goons.

Like, cool in terns of Tien, which compared to a lot of things, isn't that cool. But yknow, 👻it's all relative👻

Oh look. A pack of wild Tien appeared and...actually accomplished something. Honestly, that's about the best you could hope for with Tien, haha. Also, why didn't they just punch the guy instead of throwing rocks?

DarkKyo

I feel like Freiza would consider U7 Earth's hell for eternity to be worse than non-existence. Since U7 winning means he has to return to hell, I actually would not be surprised to see him take his chances with another universe.

Oh look. A pack of wild Tien appeared and...actually accomplished something. Honestly, that's about the best you could hope for with Tien, haha. Also, why didn't they just punch the guy instead of throwing rocks?
Yeah I was wondering why they didn't just close the gap and pummel him. Throwing rocks didn't make much sense.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like Freiza would consider U7 Earth's hell for eternity to be worse than non-existence. Since U7 winning means he has to return to hell, I actually would not be surprised to see him take his chances with another universe.

That and being able to take down Goku with him.

Skeeter49

Zeno sama can you reconstruct the buu saga

More Goku, less Goten, Trunks, and Gohan.

Take Satan out completely.

I just now realized that's how he set that post up lol
I've only watched the first 30 episodes of One Piece, but I've heard they do get split up at one point.

I still think it'd be a welcomed change for Super/ DB in general. You can get around characters being weak by giving them powerups from this.

Chille

More Goku, less Goten, Trunks, and Gohan.

Take Satan out completely.

I've only watched the first 30 episodes of Super, but I've heard they do get split up at one point.

I still think it'd be a welcomed change for Super/ DB in general. You can get around characters being weak by giving them powerups from this.

No hercule? Your the one who needs to be erased

Just let gotenks and gohan finish off buu that's all I ask Zeno sama

Fast forward the start of Super by like 8 years after the buu saga while you're at it

Nah Gohan got what he deserved

Can't expect to beat the strongest guy in the universe (at the time) without putting in any training yourself

Gotenks and Vegetto can take out Buu

Why fast forward it tho

Nah Gohan got what he deserved

Can't expect to beat the strongest guy in the universe (at the time) without putting in any training yourself

Gotenks and Vegetto can take out Buu

Why fast forward it tho
You are a hard god to bargain with fine! Vegetto and gotenks pull of a double father& son GalicKamehameha

You gotta fast forward so I can get teen goten

I also don't understand how Tien could be such a careless idiot in a battle for survival. Why not immediately blast the dude with another ki blast instead of stopping to talk and getting close. Also this dude has been an elite martial artist for decades and seen it all, how do you let you guard down? Anime...

NeonZ

The way the scene was drawn initially, he wasn't really in danger though. He was the one closer to the center of the arena. But then the guy fired downwards in front of him, and in the next shot Tenshinhan is the one suddenly flying outside. The whole scenario was really badly done.

I guess the double KO might have come from Toriyama's outline, but this episode's script writer really messed out the execution.

The way the scene was drawn initially, he wasn't really in danger though. He was the one closer to the center of the arena. But then the guy fired downwards in front of him, and in the next shot Tenshinhan is the one suddenly flying outside. The whole scenario was really badly done.

I guess the double KO might have come from Toriyama's outline, but this episode's script writer really messed out the execution.
Didn't even know there was a manga, thanks for the explanation

They can have character development and did have some. None of it is in fighting.

That was literally after Buu killed everyone and they allowed Buu to gord them to fused instead of letting Gohan finished the job. If they just put their ego aside for two seconds, Gohan would have killed Super Buu without issue.

Gohan lost because he got arrogance and didn't wipe Buu the moment he returned. That and humoring Gotenks.

Vegito didn't beat Buu because he wanted to absorbed to rescue his friends. Not because he played around.

Nope. They're lousy fighters and until proven otherwise, they will stay lousy fighters who have no place in this tournament.

They maybe a little more mature, but their fighting senses isn't there.

I mean c'mon. Every fighter in the series does stupid stuff. Vegito letting himself be absorbed was a big gamble. He had no idea if it would have worked or not, and that's after letting himself get turned into candy. There's no reason to be so hard on the kids.

Edit:

Also Gohan and Piccolo, two adults, were standing there not aware that Buu was up to something. Piccolo got absorbed too. So much for fighting instincts. In fact, Piccolo pretty much became a worthless character after Cell Saga. He got turned into stone earlier, stood by while Vegeta was getting his faced pounded in by Buu, and those kids were the ones that stepped in and saved Vegeta, while Piccolo was too scared to do anything.

I mean c'mon. Every fighter in the series does stupid stuff. Vegito letting himself be absorbed was a big gamble. He had no idea if it would have worked or not, and that's after letting himself get turned into candy. There's no reason to be so hard on the kids.
Gohan was a fool in the Buu arc and deserves the hate. I'm a little more understanding when it comes to Gotenks because he's a child and relatively inexperienced fighter.

Says who ?

Any universe that's been erased isn't coming back IMO.

I assume the ones that keep fighters inside the arena will probably be spared.

So 6 2 and 7.

Four big reasons:

1. It's Dragon Ball, where most arcs end with every person who died being wished back.

2. Zen-Oh likes Goku and would do it if asked. "Wasn't this fun? Bring everyone back so we can do it again next year!"

3. Even if Zen-Oh refuses, Goku will just use his Super Dragonball wish to do it.

4. Perhaps most telling, the tournament has a "no-killing" rule. There's absolutely no reason for that if the losers are just going to be permanently wiped from existence anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom