• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinstar

Once you get past episode 8, that stuff really isn't in there again until the general Blue arc. Reminder that arc has Roshi shrinking down to see Bulma naked, and it gets pretty gross, the most disgusting thing DB has done for me.

At worst there are small gags, but nothing as bad.

The worst is the flash, and Goku "searching for Dragon Balls" where he shouldn't

there's also Roshi feeling up an unconscious Ranfan in the tournament. That was prrrrretty bad

caliph95

One of my biggest peeves about this arc are the commentary from the sidelines (except for Beerus and Champa), especially after Krillin got benched. I don't need the play by play from Krillin eating up time in the episode. Also, it makes look like all the characters in the stands are only looking at the focus of the episode and ignoring the rest of the fights on stage.

They should have reduced the warriors and universes involved and not made it a battle royale.

Like really U3/4/9 and soon to be U2 are such fodders they might as well as not include them in the tournament.
I love that you forgot about 10 shows how memorable they are

Also 4 still has the insects that will totally live up the hype and Ribranne isn't going anytime soon

And I agree about cutting down the numbers seeing Krillin and Tien but it's so that our fighters can be cool after being irrelevant

Slaythe

I'm hoping 17 does something amazing so that bandai has to swallow their pride.

Cause I was told he's not getting a dlc.

This would have been a great partial roster.

8MyUgV.jpg

The more time passes the worse the shit puppet is going to look.

Daingurse

New chapter of the manga was pretty interesting. Beerus is a lot tougher than I thought, relative to the other Gods of Destruction. He was holding his own pretty well.

NEO0MJ

I'm hoping 17 does something amazing so that bandai has to swallow their pride.

Cause I was told he's not getting a dlc.

This would have been a great partial roster.

8MyUgV.jpg

The more time passes the worse the shit puppet is going to look.

Why are Piccolo's arms so tiny?!

The perspective and lens of the phone camera that took this picture probably made it worse.

edit :

While we're on it, we know which one of the U4 fighter is going to be the powerful one now.

DKrSwfHUQAANHua.jpg

Maybe they will fuse.

It's great that U4 won't be erased soon.

U3 is next in the chopping block.

M.D

Don't worry, he'll cheer from the sidelines when Kale takes out Toppo!

I am used to breaks, so this will go by before ya know it

This is still suffering :(

The perspective and lens of the phone camera that took this picture probably made it worse.

edit :

While we're on it, we know which one of the U4 fighter is going to be the powerful one now.

DKrSwfHUQAANHua.jpg

Caulifla looks like Kale's hype(w)man

Is she aiming at Goku, Jiren or both?

Slaythe

Once you get past episode 8, that stuff really isn't in there again until the general Blue arc. Reminder that arc has Roshi shrinking down to see Bulma naked, and it gets pretty gross, the most disgusting thing DB has done for me.

At worst there are small gags, but nothing as bad.

The worst is the flash, and Goku "searching for Dragon Balls" where he shouldn't

You're forgetting Oolong posing as Bulma, defeating the invisible man, pretty sure there was some Yamcha stuff too early on when he peaked at the bus.

Daingurse

I still remember my encounter with this as a kid. Pretty sure I got the manga volume from a school book fair. Was a big WTF moment, haha. I really don't like grossout, it's very effective against me. That bit with Roshi is making me feel nauseated just thinking about it.

RocknRola

Okay this manga chapter was, for once, a lot better than what the anime decided to go with. The idea of using the GoD's as the exibition match fighters was clever since it allowed to further deepen the story between them all without it sounding like it came out of nowhere. Plus GoD vs GoD in all out fight would likely be a fight to remember for the ages if done correctly on the show.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Don't worry, he'll cheer from the sidelines when Kale takes out Toppo!

This is still suffering :(

Caulifla looks like Kale's hype(w)man

Is she aiming at Goku, Jiren or both?
She was basically Kale's Piccolo in episode 101 so... Yeah, she's her hypewoman.

That rat god was definitely setup as a major player from the jump, especially with how manipulative he's been from the onset, making a complete fool of another god of destruction from another universe.

HardRojo

They did my boy Vegeta dirty in today's episode of the Latam dub :'( But that was to be expected since he had to fight Hit after the amazing episode with Cabba.

HardRojo

That's his exact dialogue during that moment when he's brought back by Baba.

Tomorrow's episode in the Latam dub is going to be great! SSBKK Goku finally! Also, I think they censored the part where Goku touches the Galactic King's dick lol.
Edit: Unless it wasn't in Ep. 38 that Goku did that, I don't remember lol.

HeroR

That's his exact dialogue during that moment when he's brought back by Baba.

Tomorrow's episode in the Latam dub is going to be great! SSBKK Goku finally! Also, I think they censored the part where Goku touches the Galactic King's dick lol.
Edit: Unless it wasn't in Ep. 38 that Goku did that, I don't remember lol.

That was Epsoide 41.

HardRojo

That was Epsoide 41.
Oh, then I was completely wrong lol, I wonder how they'll play it out in the Latam dub and what word they'll use for penis.
Very out of character for Vegeta.
Yep, Cell saga Vegeta was still stupid and all about his pride as a Saiyan warrior, though that was also the arc where he started to change a little bit thanks to Future Trunks. What is it from BTW? Dokkan Battle?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Oh, then I was completely wrong lol, I wonder how they'll play it out in the Latam dub and what word they'll use for penis.

Yep, Cell saga Vegeta was still stupid and all about his pride as a Saiyan warrior, though that was also the arc where he started to change a little bit thanks to Future Trunks. What is it from BTW? Dokkan Battle?
Yeah, Dokkan story mode.

Moaradin

Every character is stupid in the Cell Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom