• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Hero

Don't see why he would.
Though someone does need to get eliminated from U7.

Timing seems right for another u7 member and I don't see them really getting rid of his perversions so I can see him going out on a gag. which would be a shame after returning him to relevance as a fighter

Skeeter49

Timing seems right for another u7 member and I don't see them really getting rid of his perversions so I can see him going out on a gag. which would be a shame after returning him to relevance as a fighter

If Krillin didn't go out in such a bad way
the gag could work.
I think it's too late for that now.
Plus the preview is building it up too much as him finally overcoming it, it'd be so disappointing if he loses to his desires.

Tien is out next, book it. I still say he'll attack the U6 saiyans because they're weak, and he'll get one shotted. Him having a day dream of him dominating them is a bonus.

The trend of Tien getting fucked over by saiyans can never die.

Or Goku thought he could beat Black. Given what he did to Merged Zamasu, he wasn't wrong and was stronger than Vegeta to boot.

Again, melted Merged Zamasu's face, proven he wasn't delusional or being crazy.

Goku clearly got stronger since he got wreck by Black, so the assumption of Vegeta being stronger was wrong. Doesn't help that the show itself never pretended Vegeta was ahead so no one shocked that Goku overwhelmed Merged Zamasu, unlike when Vegeta beat up Black.

Unless you think the clones were stronger than Black, then the clones hurting Vegeta proves he was stronger. Black even wanted Vegeta and Goku to get stronger, which wouldn't make much sense if Vegeta alone could still wreck him.

Again, Goku "thinking" he could beat Black doesn't confirm anything. And again, Goku doing what he did to Merged Zamasu was plot weirdness and nothing more. Goku was just clearly shown to be overpowered by Black himself 2 episodes ago. So when Vegeta started overpowering Black, that was the show clearly portraying that Vegeta was stronger than Goku at that moment. Goku had no real logical narrative reason to have become that much stronger at that point. It was just "plot". You act like Goku's confidence before a battle is an entirely accurate indicator of how well it will go for him. It's not.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
image.php

Don't hate! Love is on my side! <3

Skeeter49

Pfft you didn't need Lady Luck to guess about krillin it was more of a curveball if he didn't

Disagree. Krillin had 3 episodes of development, the most of any character, even Gohan, while no one wanted Tien on the team.
And episode 84 is the secret best episode of Super. If 90 and 88 didn't exist.

Krillin was one of the least likely to get eliminated.

Nah..it was roshi,tien,piccolo or krillin least likely not at all

For that, now I wish Caulifla was in the tournament so Goten could knock him out.

Krillin was shown off as the strategic guy, he beat Gohan in their one on one fight. Roshi, Gohan, and Krillin got the best development out of anyone in U7 this arc.

Disagree. Krillin had 3 episodes of development, the most of any character, even Gohan, while no one wanted Tien on the team.
And episode 84 is the secret best episode of Super. If 90 and 88 didn't exist.

Krillin was one of the least likely to get eliminated.
Nah..it was roshi,tien,piccolo or krillin least likely not at all

They weren't knocking out goku(unfortunately) vegeta has to job to somebody strong first to get knocked out, gohan got his lil redemption saga going he wasn't going anywhere, 17 as shown to be very capable that wasn't happening same with 18 and frieza yea

J4g3r

I would have been ok with Ribrianne knocking out Vegeta (clearly not happening now).

...but if she somehow knocks out 17 tonight, I'm going to be pretty pissed.

No chance in hell he gets eliminated soon.

Imo, Piccolo Roshi or Tien are the only ones in danger right now. But what we learned from Krillin is an episode about you is likely your downfall. This episode Piccolo plays a major part, and Roshi has a big one coming.
So imho, Piccolo and Roshi are the actual two on the chopping block.
I'd hope that Gohan is not going to need his green meat shield during his crisis of conscience tonight...

caliph95

I would have been ok with Ribrianne knocking out Vegeta (clearly not happening now).

...but if she somehow knocks out 17 tonight, I'm going to be pretty pissed.
I'm mixed
I'm tired of u7 breezing through it and would be happy if they made a significant lose

At the same time 17 is currently the best characters in the TOP

Skeeter49

Lmao have we fought the invisible fighters yet?
Hes safe as long as they are.

Goku will grow a third eye. He's got this covered.

I want 2 namekians vs. Piccolo fight. I hope we get that.

They fight Piccolo, can't beat him, merge each other, Piccolo has a hard time beating them, but wins

The Namekians don't want to be eliminated with their universe, offer to merge with Piccolo (Zeno allows it) to "survive".

Champa has a heart attack.

Ashodin

I want 2 namekians vs. Piccolo fight. I hope we get that.

They fight Piccolo, can't beat him, merge each other, Piccolo has a hard time beating them, but wins

The Namekians don't want to be eliminated with their universe, offer to merge with Piccolo (Zeno allows it) to "survive".

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I mean nothing really conclusive lol, but we have that pic from Twitter yesterday that people were theorizing are the final 7 fighters, and there's the DB heroes thing

Just some dumb stuff that probably doesn't mean anything

The Heroes thing means nothing. They were just promoting some Freeza event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom