• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

you know what i find funny? Frost is a bad guy, but he's still the 'good' Frieza....
Yeah he's lying war profiteering cheating scumbag but at least he doesn't commit genocide and i guess maaaaaybe the people seem to be in decent conditions if the people loved him

Sony

Nintendo
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Please Wait For Gohan To Be Cool

tenor.gif

Astral Dog

you know what i find funny? Frost is a bad guy, but he's still the 'good' Frieza....
Difference from Frieza is that beside wanting to make lots of money, he just wants to a be famous Hollywood star ,maybe find love and direct a movie with his Saiyan pals 🎥

caliph95

Difference from Frieza is that beside wanting to make lots of money, he just wants to a be famous Hollywood star ,maybe find love and direct a movie with his Saiyan pals 🎥
Genocide makes a difference doesn't it

To be fair he also arranges for pirate attacks to make himself look good and buys the planet afterwards

Skeeter49

Difference from Frieza is that beside wanting to make lots of money, he just wants to a be famous Hollywood star ,maybe find love and direct a movie with his Saiyan pals ��
Coming to theaters in 783
Lovers Paradise: Starring Caulifla and Kale. Cabba is the antagonist, trying to win Caulifla's heart that Kale's already won.
Death count in the 100's.

Sequel already in preproduction. Ditching Cabba for Goku as the main antagonist.
More kills, more romance scenes. Plot twists, Goku wants Caulifla, Kale wants Goku, but also Caulifla. What will she do?

The third movie might cross over with Ultimate Great Saiyaman, and his sidekick 17.

Skeeter49

Just catching up on spoilers.
Is super saiyan god actually making an appearance next episode
?

In 104
All we have to go off of is Goku's body is aching and that's why he goes SSG.

Wait, *Puts on Great Saiyaman outfit.*
Could the God of Destruction energy be doing this? From Sidra's attack?

Are Goten fans just people who watched the Buu saga first?

Like, do they get why he exists in the first place?
I can assure you I've watched since dragonball. The buu sag is my least favorite as was said when we were doing rankings. Goten however is great

Do I question you gohan stand? Or ppl who for some reason had 17 as their fav character no!!

Leave me be

I can assure you I've watched since dragonball. The buu sag is my least favorite as was said when we were doing rankings. Goten however is great

Do I question you gohan stand? Or ppl who for some reason had 17 as their fav character no!!

Leave me be

But, but ... I can back up stanning for Gohan. 17 has achievements.

Goten ... taught Goku manners at the start of this arc.

Danny 117

In 104
All we have to go off of is Goku's body is aching and that's why he goes SSG.

Wait, *Puts on Great Saiyaman outfit.*
Could the God of Destruction energy be doing this? From Sidra's attack?
Will be interesting to see for sure. I know SSB is tapping into god ki but SSG is a true deity and I wonder if that makes it stronger somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom