• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

HeroR

They took the time to talk about U6. The cat was already out of the bag. Literally impossible Gohan didn't ask "that's the guy that came to kill you right ?!" when talking about Hit. That's not a secret anymore.

If you can't see what's wrong, I think you should see one.

Based on what? If they talked, they talked about Hit's power, not who put a hit on him since that isn't related to the situation. And knowing Goku, he probably told Gohan not to fight Hit since that's Goku's prey and Gohan even with all the acknowledge of Hit's abilities, can't beat him since he lacks the fighting experience and combat smarts.

Y'all about to be ashamed of your words and deeds when it's revealed that 21 was made from 17 and that's why he's shorter now.
000.gif

Yeah I too believe they should fix 17's height in DBFZ. Hit needs to be announced soon too.
They should fix it yeah

I think Beerus will be announced before Hit or anyone in Super

kewlmyc

How about they stop their whining about Super and start complaining about the art in DBZ F, remember this shit is in the game and they're like "yeah K it's fine".

3Ov57C.jpg

It wasn't that we didn't see that his height wasn't correct and he didn't have as much work put into him as 18 and 16, it was just the way you obsessed with it was obnoxious and came off as just being mad he's just an assist.

Yeah, the DBFightersZ models are off at times due to how they were made (base Goku's hair is very bizarre at some angles). Most people just don't care because of everything else that the game does right and that this is the first competitively viable DBZ fighter made by a company known for making good fighters. Also the best looking game DBZ has ever had.

caliph95

They look nice but they don't compare.

This actually came to mind, but they then showed that he can break the no fly rule by meditation because he's so strong.
Even the GoDs couldn't fly but the Angels could Grand Priest made it impossible

The no fly rule was a lie

Massicot

I still don't 100% get why Hit told the Saiyans literally to not help. Was his plan really just to hold Jiren still for 24 minutes?

Edit: Unless he expected his attack after to actually work, but it seemed like that wasn't part of the original plan. Either way, it seems frustratingly contrived.

caliph95

I still don't 100% get why Hit told the Saiyans literally to not help. Was his plan really just to hold Jiren still for 24 minutes?

Edit: Unless he expected his attack after to actually work, but it seemed like that wasn't part of the original plan. Either way, it seems frustratingly contrived.
Pretty much

his plan was to hold him as long as he can the energy attack was a desperate move

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
His plan was to hold him for the rest of the time. Which is pretty stupid considering he could just get blind sided while standing there.

kewlmyc

Yes. It was a very flawed plan, to the point it feels out of character. They could have at least tried tackling him off the stage or blasting the ground around him to knock him off the stage, like what happened with Tien, and have it fail, but nope, they don't even try. Not to mention, Toppo and Dyspo could have easily messed with his plan since Hit was completely open using that move.

caliph95

Yes. It was a very flawed plan. They could have at least tried tackling him off the stage or blasting the ground around him to knock him off the stage, like what happened with Tien, and have it fail, but nope, they don't even try. Not to mention, Toppo and Dyspo could have easily messed with his plan since Hit was completely open using that move.
Dyspo and Toppo are the worst teammates

HeroR

Yes. It was a very flawed plan, to the point it feels out of character. They could have at least tried tackling him off the stage or blasting the ground around him to knock him off the stage, like what happened with Tien, and have it fail, but nope, they don't even try. Not to mention, Toppo and Dyspo could have easily messed with his plan since Hit was completely open using that move.

The same character who didn't moved when Super Saiyan God Goku attack him and most of the people in the area are only as strong as Super Saiyan 2 Goku as a high ball? And if he's frozen in time, will destroying the floor do anything since he's in a different space in time?

kewlmyc

The same character who didn't moved when Super Saiyan God Goku attack him and most of the people in the area are only as strong as Super Saiyan 2 Goku as a high ball? And if he's frozen in time, will destroying the floor do anything since he's in a different space in time?

Not sure. Of course it wouldn't have worked because the main threat can't be defeated at the halfway point. Main point is that they didn't even try and that Hit's "trump card" had major holes to begin with. Even saying something like "take care of the other two U11 members" would have made more sense rather than the vague "I leave everything to you".

HeroR

Yeah that's definitely what was running through Cabba's mind at the time.

Except Hit told him to do something else. What do you know what was or wasn't going through his mind? And why wouldn't Hit, who knows his Time-Skip better than anyone, not know what the Saiyans could or couldn't do to Jiren in that state?

Not sure. Of course it wouldn't have worked because the main threat can't be defeated at the halfway point. Main point is that they didn't even try and that Hit's "trump card" had major holes to begin with. Even saying something like "take care of the other two U11 members" would have made more sense rather than the vague "I leave everything to you".

Hit's the person doing the technique told them to do something else and leave Jiren to him. So why would they try and defy Hit's orders, especially since he would know better than anyone how his own Time-Skip works. And outside of maybe Kale, who in U6 can fight Toppo and Dypso? Dypso can fight Hit and Toppo bodied Super Saiyan Goku and he had to go Blue.

HeroR

If the guy with arm seeking lasers can break the stage I'm sure three saiyans can too.

You're forgetting that the guy put everything into it and again, if Jiren was frozen in time in a different space, why makes you think he would be effected by the floor breaking?

HeroR

Why can't Hit just drop his ass?

Even if he did, Jiren can probably air jump, we have seen this in Dragon Ball, or just used his ki like Krillin to pushed himself back into the ring. Heck, he's so fast that he could used the falling debris as stepping stones to jumped back into the ring.

Pretty sure even if the floor broke Jiren would just float there, either because of Hits time thing or just because he has shown that he can fly without restrictions anyway.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Even if he did, Jiren can probably air jump, we have seen this in Dragon Ball, or just used his ki like Krillin to pushed himself back into the ring. Heck, he's so fast that he could used the falling debris as stepping stones to jumped back into the ring.
I don't mind if this happens so long as they tried to do something instead of fucking off.

HeroR

To be fair he did try but Toppo has the Rinnegan

I think you mean Jiren, right?

I don't mind if this happens so long as they tried to do something instead of fucking off.

So you're complaint is that you wanted to see it instead of assuming that a character who knows the ins and outs of his own ability never considered attacking Jiren even in time lock until he was forced to. I thought the show made it quite obvious that while Time Lock was powerful, it was just a stalling tactic and nothing anyone did could hurt or really effect Jiren. It was an effective dead lock until Jiren started to break it and forced Hit to try an all or nothing attack.

Jiren was so strong his power caused Hit to see all possible permutations of the saiyans helping ending in them getting wrecked so he told them to go away, that's how strong Jiren is.

Gokario

Is funny because if the 3 little saiyans attacked Jiren and ended up doing nothing, people would be like "you fucking idiots! of course it doesn't work!!!".

That's why the scene of Goku using multiple forms against Jiren exists, if you aren't +Blue level you ain't doing shit to him.

Top Bottom