• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

IHaveIce

Banned
Such an improvement over early Super days.

If anyone complains about the art in Super in the DBZ F threads, these are gifs to use. Thanks for them Arched.
You guys have to finally understand that most of the criticism is because of the artstyle not anymore about the animationframes.

Skii

Well... yea?

Gohan has done more than Frieza in the tournament so far and has had more screen time. All Frieza has done is created an elaborate way of eliminating Frost and giving Goku some energy - which could've actually been done better with the Androids since their energy is unlimited.

LotusHD

Banned
Gohan has done more than Frieza in the tournament so far and has had more screen time. All Frieza has done is created an elaborate way of eliminating Frost and giving Goku some energy - which could've actually been done better with the Androids since their energy is unlimited.

Y'all keep thinking it's a screentime thing, when that's just not really the case for those that aren't all that satisfied with Gohan's performance thus far.

Most people don't analyze the animation tbh, a lot of people in here are like DBZ connoisseurs, and analyze and critique the writing like it's fine wine or classic literature, and appreciate the details in animation and which teams write/plan which episode because they're into that stuff. Imo it's usually completely at odds with the nonsensical nature of DBZ and how cartoony and fanfictiony the level of writing in DB is in the first place. It's also hilarious when there's pages and pages of debates about the logic of minutia in the series as if the show has been a masterclass display of how to write up until that moment, or people severely disappointed that the show turns out to just be a fun cartoon, or better yet when people over analyze literally single frame shots and extrapolate on a characters facial expression to be a hidden detail by the writers to foreshadow an event and begin theory crafting around it (like the rat smiling during Jiren v Goku), as if DBS has a meticulous frame by frame direction with hints and layers and everything is as well planned out as a better call Saul episode or something. It's fun to be around for though, I like to see how some people do mental gymnastics to rationalize the show and go back to thinking everything was on purpose, explainable, and thoroughly genius. And not you know, outlined by a dude who forgets he wrote shit and admitted he makes things up as he goes along.
Nofunallowed.jpg
Gohan's best moment so far remains saving Krillin from that bird.

5X3IM0T.gif

You're not lying. That was a badass scene.

J-Rod

The U6 tournament was really weird about it. "I can skip 5 seconds now" "lol I'm faster than time". The Manga made more sense, a persons power level influences how long they can be frozen so it was just outpowered.

Hit’s timeskip makes zero sense to me in the anime. .5 seconds is .5 seconds. I’m pretty sure even I could land at least one lick on someone in arms reach if they were frozen for half a second. However, it works as nothing more than a teleport against jiren and there is no explanation for it.

Hit’s timeskip makes zero sense to me in the anime. .5 seconds is .5 seconds. I’m pretty sure even I could land at least one lick on someone in arms reach if they were frozen for half a second. However, it works as nothing more than a teleport against jiren and there is no explanation for it.
He is just to strong

Goku did the same thing when he first fought hit

caliph95

He is just to strong

Goku did the same thing when he first fought hit
Seems like Jiren is doing the same thing as Goku did at first and predicting where he would be at least that's my headcannon

Or HE'S JUST SO STRONG HE TRANSCENDS TIME (VADOS)

HeroR

"He doesn't know Goku put the hit on himself"

Yeah so if they had time to talk about U6 and come up with strategies ( botamo ), im sure he's up to date.

Anyway I'm sure they're gonna give Gohan something big, but it better be within logic and not at the expense of other characters this time. :/

What does coming up with a strategy have to do with Goku telling Gohan he put a hit on himself?

Jiren's extreme power would somehow stop the floor from crumbling underneath him.

They could have gone with the 3 saiyajins exploding the floor, only for after a moment of false relief, they find out that Jiren escaped at the nick of time and is going after them. Then Hit could have done his sacrifice in a more meaningful way.

M.D

i agree lol

they always help tide me over until the next episode

ikr? I'm on vacation from school and have a lot of free time till Sunday, I feel like all I'm doing right now is thinking about Dragon Ball

U6 Namekian profiles don't say much other than they fight well together.

Can't wait for 10 minutes of characters chatting about how Gohan and Piccolo were able to defeat them by having them fight separately

Hit was technically in Dragon Ball Evolution so I think people expecting Super characters to make it in after his reveal are pretty delusional.

Slaythe

Such an improvement over early Super days.

If anyone complains about the art in Super in the DBZ F threads, these are gifs to use. Thanks for them Arched.

How about they stop their whining about Super and start complaining about the art in DBZ F, remember this shit is in the game and they're like "yeah K it's fine".

3Ov57C.jpg

Top Bottom