• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

caliph95

Y'all sleeping on the best female Saiyan
latest

And all of them are weaker than base Goku.

I thought Ribrianne would be a lot stronger. She's been looking really weak these last few episodes.

I am aware of their existence, but I don't remember half of them...aren't two of the animal chicks from like 20 eps ago banging or something? I think the two knocked out ones from Universe two as well.

Only 3 matter. Maybe 4 if that other U2 girl actually does something.
Wasn't saying most of them were any good, most of the guys suck too

And I thought Ribranne will be stronger as well but meh

I am aware of their existence, but I don't remember half of them...aren't two of the animal chicks from like 20 eps ago banging or something? I think the two knocked out ones from Universe two as well.

U9 animal universe had cat girl Hop and the bunny girl but nothing about them together.

vikal and kakunsa from universe 2 however

care a lot for each other

Pan will be the One. :p

you can hope... unless they go the GT route

Kale and cauli still best.

Kales transformation into beserk and goku ssj God Kamehameha to the face and walking up to him like nothing was hype as fuck.
Kale learning how to control that form and showing up all sexy and glistening was great.
U9 animal universe had cat girl Hop and the bunny girl but nothing about them together.

vikal and kakunsa from universe 2 however

care a lot for each other

you can hope... unless they go the GT route
Regarding the bunny and cat girl I might have read too much into some fan art I saw...Vikal and Kakunsa...yeah...they tribbing.

ajim

Kale learning how to control that form and showing up all sexy and glistening was great.

Regarding the bunny and cat girl I might have read too much into some fan art I saw...Vikal and Kakunsa...yeah...they tribbing.
Was cool but lost some of the bad ass factor. Still a rad transformation and she's a force to keep an eye on. Can be so unpredictable.

Skeeter49

Really never got that impression from that episode, though I see what you mean... I guess.

Why do you say "stop" as if it has happened multiple times though?

100 had Caulifla being an asshole to Kale to set up Kale's trigger, which was out of character.

101 had Caulifla taking hits in base to protect Kale, when she could have went SSJ/ SSJ2. Again to be a trigger for Kale.

She's been Piccolo'd. Just waiting for her to lose an arm.

caliph95

Yeah, I guess SSB Goku shattered that form? Butterfly wings didn't do much of anything lol.

Yeah, her showings have been very inconsistent overall. She appeared to be much more powerful when she was clashing against 17.
All he did was push her though

I guess she's demotivated or she's out of love

She's staying for a while so she might do something

Then again I thought the pride troopers would have better showing

HeroR

Kale controlled Super Saiyan is the best SSJ ever looked

don't even argue

I will argue. No.

Yeah, I guess SSB Goku shattered that form? Butterfly wings didn't do much of anything lol.

Yeah, her showings have been very inconsistent overall. She appeared to be much more powerful when she was clashing against 17.

17 dicks around like Goku. He’s just worse since he has no forms to act as a gauge.

Daingurse

She's a "Strong female character" aka a bitch and I like cauliflower and Korra

She was pretty damn hype in that comic. I remember Broly being absolutely insane in Multiverse, and Bra wasn't even remotely concerned about fighting him.

Really hope Caulifla keeps her spirit. She's pretty much everything I wanted from a female Saiyan character. I don't want her to get that "Stepford Wife" treatment, like Videl.

RocknRola

She was pretty damn hype in that comic. I remember Broly being absolutely insane in Multiverse, and Bra wasn't even remotely concerned about fighting him.

Really hope Caulifla keeps her spirit. She's pretty much everything I wanted from a female Saiyan character. I don't want her to get that "Stepford Wife" treatment, like Videl.

That still hurts. It's basically a whole different character from Z to Super.

Skii

I mean, after seeing all she saw and going through the spopovitch fight, can't blame her for giving up.

Lmao. They changed her entire personality from Z to super because Toriyama and Toei are fucking terrible at writing female characters.

NeonZ

Lmao. They changed her entire personality from Z to super because Toriyama and Toei are fucking terrible at writing female characters.

Before the current arc Bulma was getting more focus in Super than she ever did in Z though.

RocknRola

I mean, after seeing all she saw and going through the spopovitch fight, can't blame her for giving up.

As soon as she got healed up she was ready to go though, she just couldn't keep up to follow the gang.

I know it's DB and all and depth is too much to ask for, but a simple "oh, she decided to stop fighting after seeing the power of Buu" from the show or something would at least make it easier to accept, you know?

HeroR

She was ready to fight again an hour later.

And she bowed out after she realized the scope she was getting into.

As soon as she got healed up she was ready to go though, she just couldn't keep up to follow the gang.

I know it's DB and all and depth is too much to ask for, but a simple "oh, she decided to stop fighting after seeing the power of Buu" from the show or something would at least make it easier to accept, you know?

A show shouldn’t have to tell you something that is plainly obvious.

Top Bottom