• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
nyymzFv.jpg

HeroR

For better or worse this is shonen, dragon ball even

Wouldn't expect anything close to realistic reaction in the show

Out of curiosity, what would be considered a 'realistic' reaction to seeing kissing pictures of your alien hybrid husband who has never shown any sexual interest in anyone except you and didn't even realized that the person who took the pictures was hitting on his wife?

CO_Andy

I've asked twice in these DB Super threads without an answer so I'd really appreciate an answer this time. Does Neogaf support embedding any animation formats besides gif? I've made some things that are just too big to post in gif format.

Edit: "No" is an acceptable answer.
apng and webm

can't remember the last time i saw someone post a webm on here tho

But a bit of a difference defending systemic sexism in anime? Guess not. Its all the same.

Don't worry my dude, not everyone here is so blinded by their love of children's cartoons that they can't see obvious and pervasive sexist tropes in them.

More on topic though: I feel like Freeza might have a pretty big trump card. Whether that's a power he hasn't shown yet or some sort of side deal with a divine being I don't know.

But usually when Freeza is shocked by something or scared he shows it. In the Namek arc he pretty much wore his emotions on his sleeve. So either his character has legitimately grown since then, or he knows something that everyone else doesn't.

caliph95

Out of curiosity, what would be considered a 'realistic' reaction to seeing kissing pictures of your alien hybrid husband who has never shown any sexual interest in anyone except you and didn't even realized that the person who took the pictures was hitting on his wife?
Asking questions at least

HeroR

Oh no, the person who calls SSB "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" won't take me seriously lmao

Wow, instead of addressing the point, you instead take something unrelated to dismissed concern or to belittle someone.

But your right, it's my fault. I made the mistake of thinking you were an adult. Won't make that mistake again.

Kyzer

Banned
There're not agreeing with me, so they're defending systemic sexism in anime. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Wow, instead of addressing the point, you instead take something unrelated to dismissed concern or to belittle someone.

But your right, it's my fault. I made the mistake of thinking you were an adult. Won't make that mistake again.

Might as well stop now

Skii

You say and defend the stupidest shit. You have to be trolling at this point.

HeroR

Might as well stop now

Fully intend to. I don't converse with children.

You say and defend the stupidest shit. You have to be trolling at this point.

Because I don't agree that Videl's character got 'murdered' in Super? Sorry, I don't agree and it has nothing to do with 'blindly defending Dragon Ball' or 'sexism' as you put it. If you have a problem with it, discuss it like an adult instead of using hyperbolic, dismissive language, and a holier than attitude that makes people tune you out even if you make a valid point.

If you act like a child, I have no intention treating anything you say seriously. Especially when your put down of me is 'You called Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, hur hur, you're a joke' like something out of elementary school.

This is the thing. Videl's got 0 reason not to trust Gohan. Zero. Dude has been a straight-shooting family man to the literal detriment of Earth's safety.

There's trusting someone, and then there's seeing someone doing the thing you trusted them not to do, even if the context is faulty, it's still happening in the photo.

You can trust me not to take cookies out of the jar, but if someone shows you a photo of me with my hand in the cookie jar, you're not gonna ignore it.

Never thought I see the day where ppl having a legit discussion on how to handle Gohan's potential infidelity lol

It was a good two episodes, that was just one jarring moment in them that I believe had to do with Videl not having a personality which we were discussing on the last page.

Not asking for a big marital dispute, but just a moment of where she asked him what happened after she kicked Barry out would've added to the scene.

Skeeter49

Videl knew from experience that if Gohan had sex with someone, that person wouldn't be walking anytime soon.

The explosive new warrior is the two bugs fusing together

something has to fuse in this tournament goddammit
The 2 Zeno's will fuse and enter the tournament on the side of U7 to fight Jiren.

Ashodin

There's 3 green robots running around.

U3's Kai has been pushing up his glasses recently

I expect some sort of Cell like being to absorb Jiren's cells and make an explosive super new warrior.

That's my boy, my universe! BRING A NEW EXPLOSIVE WARRIOR

HeroR

There's trusting someone, and then there's seeing someone doing the thing you trusted them not to do, even if the context is faulty, it's still happening in the photo.

You can trust me not to take cookies out of the jar, but if someone shows you a photo of me with my hand in the cookie jar, you're not gonna ignore it.

It was a good two episodes, that was just one jarring moment in them that I believe had to do with Videl not having a personality which we were discussing on the last page.

Not asking for a big marital dispute, but just a moment of where she asked him what happened after she kicked Barry out would've added to the scene.

A better example is that someone you know is a lying scumbag shows you picture of someone you trust stealing a cookie, when the person in question never showed an interested in cookies and have never taking one before.

In this case, would you assumed that the person showing you the picture is dishonest or the person in the picture who has never shown that behavior before.

Dristan

Neo Member
I was about to ask if I was mistaken in remembering one of the rules in the tournament being no fusion but even if I remember right Zeno gives zero fucks as long as it's cool and I guess gattai and fusion could be seen as different things :p

Top Bottom