• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
This was hilarious. He just fucking pushes her lol. Wish I could get a clean shot of the second one, probably get it later.

5itfJOd.jpg

2AcW0kC.jpg

Damn, daisuki gave me a error again right after it got to the good part.
I was able to see that they gave the spiky small blue dude the final full panel when the kai said this will be an important fight. He totally is going to be the final boss lol.

Zubz

Banned
I'll wait until tomorrow to watch the special. Still seems glitched, anyway. In the meantime, there's this gem from the Toonami thread.

Yes the cool dude gets to fight next episode. I cant wait, he always seemed the best of the antagonist team.

You'd think he means Hit, right? Nope. It's Cabba. He's talking about Cabba. I like Cabba & find this hilarious. There's nothing wrong with finding Cabba cool; his Dub voice is confident, the poster is only going off of "there's another pure-blooded Saiyan who wants to fight Vegeta" & Cabba has some good moments after, anyway. But I feel bad that he's been hyped about Cabba the whole time. As much as I appreciate the irony.

Poor dude backed the wrong horse on JoJo's 2 arcs in a row, too.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So yeah that fight consisted of way too many flurries and too much of that was Tate so they had disappearing noodle arms and it looked bad.

I don't like Tate btw.

Kevinroc

I know it's frustrating not having seen these episodes because of everything, but I wonder how frustrating it must be to have seen these episodes and wanting to discuss them but seeing the entire conversation dominated by these streaming channels screwing up so badly.

I just finished watching 110.

So....
It seems the new transformation puts Goku on equal footing with Jiren, but his extremely damaged body combined with his extreme use of KK 20(I think) with SSJ blue for an extended period of time severely limited the time frame he could use the form.

Honestly I like the way the new form works. There's probably at least millions of punches thrown between him and Jiren during the equal footing phase of the fight, but there wasn't constant ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA going on throughout the whole exchange. It was probably one of the most relaxing fight exchanges I've ever seen on an episode from the Dragon Ball series.

Also, the preview for the next episode ruins the cliffhanger of 110 with Frieza looming over a battered and worn out Goku ready to finger blast him...wait. That just sounds wrong. He's standing there seemingly ready to fire a beam of energy from his finger at an extremely injured, tired and vulnerable goku.

In the end, it seems if Goku was fresh and able to use the form to its fullest without being beaten to a pulp by Jiren beforehand, it looks like the fight could have gone either way or ended in a draw.

Also, spoiler pic. Sorry for low res and extreme amount of missing pixels.

Top Bottom