• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Cant wait for the inevitable Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan version in a few months
This is why I'm glad they're building up Ultimate Gohan without changing what he looks like. Definitely one of the smarter things Super had done despite its insistence on some new flashy transformation every arc so far. It's hard to care about any of the god stuff because they've really failed to build it up properly following Resurrection F.

Kusagari

Good catch. I haven't heard about this anywhere else. Didn't Beerus say that he wasn't even using 10% of his power when he fought Goku? I could somehow see this series ending on those two fighting when Beerus is at his full strength.

I find it hard to believe Goku won’t be angel level or beyond by the end of this.

AdanVC

I't's been almost a day and I still can't get over how great this two episodes were. Like seriously. This fight definitely needs to be on an actual "Top ten best animu battles of 2017" hahah. It was sooooo damn good!

It's a great development of events for sure, but as a fight itself, top 10 status? Eh.

I still liked Hit vs Dyspo better as just a "fight" tbh.

Zfs0toB.gif

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Yeha he's trained for like what, 4 weeks his entire life to get to gold level? Lol. Dude was just born and gifted super powerful.

Then goes to the gym, few bench presses and squats, eats some oats and in a month comes back stronger than ssj blue. Lol.

Pretty much.

Hakai? I think not yet.

That's what I think is up Frieza's and the rat god's sleeve is the energy of destruction.

Mory Dunz

It's a great development of events for sure, but as a fight itself, top 10 status? Eh.

I still liked Hit vs Dyspo better as just a "fight" tbh.
same, that was a good fight with peaks and. And I liked how their dialogue led to the tone and animosity.
Most of the dialogue during fights in this tournament could honestly not be read and it wouldn't matter. Esp Ribrianne. And this most recent ep. Which isn't good.

I think I'll enjoy this ep more than the current week's ep

Superman has fans? And why would they be pissed at Superman coming out on top as always?

Because Goku's likely going to beat Jiren next time they fight. XD

Goku vs. Jiren still tells us nothing about Goku vs. Superman, just playing along.

Hit vs. Jiren looks pretty hype too. Hit actually looks like he's hanging in there pretty well, at least in the preview shots.

This is why I'm glad they're building up Ultimate Gohan without changing what he looks like. Definitely one of the smarter things Super had done despite its insistence on some new flashy transformation every arc so far. It's hard to care about any of the god stuff because they've really failed to build it up properly following Resurrection F.

I honestly hope they do the same with Goku and this new form. Make it bypass SSJ completely, especially since Toriyama wanted to simplify the whole transformation thing. It looks cooler than any of the SSJ forms anyway.

Really wondering what makes Hit he can win this. I mean, U6 is kind of done if he loses.

They're also done if he doesn't beat Jiren. Hit is well aware that he's most likely the next strongest person on the field after goku and Jiren, and his best shot should be to not let Jiren recover from what little effort he used fighting goku. Certainly nobody else on u6s team could even hope to slow him down.

He either tries now, or he'd basically be resigning his team to erasure, because he certainly wouldn't be taken Jiren if e let him rest.

My favorite part of his new form is the fact that he tosses away any useless movements

you can see it in action and it actually makes the fight look way better and fluid

of course he looks like a rag doll sometimes since his muscles are so relaxed lol

By the way the dude that started singing in the special when Goku was in Ultra Instinct is the same dude that did the Toriko openings

legendary openings

Vegeta already knew tho
and got wrecked each time

I have a feeling Freeza will learn this form before Vegeta lol

it also explains why Jiren barely moves or takes

no wasted movement 24/7 and would also explain what was going on with his eye in the last couple episodes

My favorite part of his new form is the fact that he tosses away any useless movements

you can see it in action and it actually makes the fight look way better and fluid

of course he looks like a rag doll sometimes since his muscles are so relaxed lol

Yeah, it was cool how there was a tangible change in the way Goku fought. It reminded me of original Kyuubi Naruto how everything completely shifted: the personality, the attacks, the methods of evasion.

smurfx

get some go again
so when are they getting rid of all the tomato can fighters? at this point they are only getting in the way of the real fighters here. i hope once jiren smacks hit down all the other fighters gang up on him and jiren throws them all out of the arena and leaves the important characters against him.

Top Bottom