• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 |OT| Just in Time for Super

Vic_Viper

Unlocked Kid Goku (GT) finally. Now I'm trying to get SSJ4 Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito. Also trying to grind out Vegito and kid Goku's shirt but man does it take forever for them to drop. I've got like 3 pairs of pants and shoes for each lol.

What is Future Super Saiyan? And where do you get it? Is it pretty much what Trunks has in Super?

Edit: found a guide on how to get it.

After finishing all the instructors. Which one did you guys stick with? I was using Vegeta but switched to Brolly after unlocking him.

Do we know yet what the first DLC is for XV2 and when it might come out? Did they do any Story Content DLC for XV1 or were they just character packs and PQs? I'd really like to see a Budokai Tournament and Goku Black Rose story DLC.

After going through Xenoverse I cannot wait for Fusions! They are finally making good DBZ games that aren't just trash fighting games. Been wanting an RPG since I played the Legecy of Goku series. Anyone know if we will get the Fusions DLC at launch or close to it?

Finally got a QQ bang for my kaioken preset
9d6301a417.jpg

Justice Combination seems filthy. Easy to combo into and absurd damage. Even my ki blast majin with no points in strike supers can do huge amounts of damage with it

Spenny

Gonna be playing a bunch of PQs over the next few hours on the Xbox One. I need to unlock a bunch of characters/ grind for outfits.

If anyone wants to join me my GT is Project HYDE.

I'd be very appreciative of the help.

Nordicus

Looks like one of my PvP friends can easily match a Top 13 worldwide PC player.

Guess I should start doing those ranked matches and begin my road to #1 Majin!

I finally beat the story and still can't change the godawful Conton City music for some reason, this is the worst day of my life. There's exactly one tolerable Conton City track and it's the penultimate one.

abrack08

So I am loving the game so far but I'm having trouble understanding the structure. I'm around level 10, finished the Saiyan saga by way of talking to Elder Kai, finished about 5-6 parallel quests... I guess I'm just not understanding what the flow of the game's progression is supposed to be like... am I supposed to be alternating between the normal missions and parallel quests? Are there other things I should be doing all the time between fights/missions? Also I can't find Elder Kai now to start on the Namek saga :p

I didn't play Xenoverse 1 so maybe that's why I'm lost...

After you finish the Saiyan story missions, you have to visit all the Time Rifts before you can progress further. When you're in the hub world, hold R2 to see the map, any place you see that Red Scroll is something you have to do to advance the story. If you see those scrolls on the floating islands, the only way to get there is to fast travel (until you unlock the ability to fly). To fast travel, find one of those little robot dudes called Transfer Shop Clerk and talk to them.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is there a character unlock/instructor unlock guide anywhere yet? "Do all the PQs" is the best answer I can seem to find.

Spenny

Is there a character unlock/instructor unlock guide anywhere yet? "Do all the PQs" is the best answer I can seem to find.
I'm in the same boat when it comes to unlocking characters. It's pretty much do all PQs and TPQs and then wish for the rest. I only really know that you get SS Gogeta from PQ 81 and Vegito (I think) from PQ 91.

Where do you find Justice Combination? Need it for my strike build.

You need to learn it from Gohan and Videl. Finish the Buu arc in story mode. After which, do the PQ quest that Greatsaiyaman 1 and 2 ask you to do. They are hanging in that beach area where you go to go to kame house. After you beat the quest (it's a pretty tough one), Gohan and Videl will be unlocked as mentors. Just reload the city, and they'll show up in the map.

You may also need to finish the Greatsaiyaman quests in Hercule's house. I'm not entirely sure as I had finished the quest line by the time I started doing everything else

Kyzon

Gonna be playing a bunch of PQs over the next few hours on the Xbox One. I need to unlock a bunch of characters/ grind for outfits.

If anyone wants to join me my GT is Project HYDE.

I'd be very appreciative of the help.

My net is down, but I'll add you when I'm back up.

Gt: kyzon Xin

God, the PC version of this is a crashy mess. I've had this crash more times than any other game in recent memory. Sometimes it'll just hang and not respond when browsing PQs. Getting pretty sick of it.

God, the PC version of this is a crashy mess. I've had this crash more times than any other game in recent memory. Sometimes it'll just hang and not respond when browsing PQs. Getting pretty sick of it.

I get tired of the game freezing/stuttering in town. It's ridiculous how they're saying that we already have the November 1st patch even though nothing was done to fix all these issues. I think most of the issues come from a memory leak since myself and others have mentioned the performance issues and chances of crashing going up as the game is open for extended periods of time.

McNum

Hm, so the charge up of Big Bang Attack does damage...

Again I find a move that combos nicely in the female Saiyan light combo chain. But I imagine that any combo chain that contains a knockback/intercept part can do it. Pretty decent damage for one Ki, too.

Niosai

So I'm sorta being lazy with the PQs, but how do I get the GT ones? Do I just do them in order from 91? I've already completed the story, just not seeing those PQs yet.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
watch a video of the combo being done to help you get your timing down
the follow up attack basically needs to be input as soon as your character stops moving after the dash
practice and experiment with different timings
you'll get it eventually
Yeah, i'll probably do that. I spent like 2 hours on it yesterday. guess we'll see how this plays out today after watching some vids. Thanks.

Only trophy left for me, is the one where you have to get all the awakening skills, for every race. It's a little bit boring, but luckily there is a double exp z soul.

Still pissed there is no option for the timer in local multiplayer :( Just why?

It's called 40 ton weights.
You can get it from a character on top of the building where you start when entering the game (where you can choose PQs).
Think he was called "Nit"

Just talk to him.
I've read you can get it after finishing the story.

Ah, okay. I remember getting it that one, just never read the description. Thanks.

exemp30

Is future Trunks supposed to be playable without the season pass? My brother thought he wasn't but he has him available.

edit: okay so I read the op and he's early access for the bigger bundles right not just base game. My brother can access him I dunno if it's a glitch or everyone else can access him too?

What was it called?

yea just do 91 and 92 first, then you get them as you go through them. Think the first one is 93

Off memory, I think it's called Dimension Ray.

I'm not entirely convinced by it though. It's cool looking and does a ton of damage, but it takes 4 Ki bars and has a really long start up.

This week-end, Conton City is under attack! Be ready Time Patrollers, two formidable foes will need to be defeated: Cell on Saturday (Nov. 5th) and Great Ape Baby on Sunday (Nov 6th).

Raid Quests will begin at 14.00 CET/9am PDT and will last for 3 hours. To be successful, you will need to beat the boss at level 99 (the Boss gains a level when he is defeated).

There are awesome rewards to reap:
All participants will receive 10 000 Zeni
If you manage to beat the boss at level 99, all participating players will receive costumes (upper part on Saturday, bottom part on Sunday)
The 6 players of the team who deliver the final blow will each receive 10 TP Medals

To allow for Raid Quests, the servers has been updated this morning (explaining the short server downtime).

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791455307672/announcements/detail/522809173908134431

Top Bottom