• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse |OT| Yes, They're Still Making These

Drop rates must be dramatically increased in Online PQs because this morning I got a dragonball & Death ball on 1st try in a PQ.

After that got Super Vegeta 2 in the next PQ

Just got another z-soul I wanted from a PQ on the 2-3rd try

If you haven't already, try entering the online PQs.

now that the servers are more stable (I hesistate to actually say stable) i've played a few PQs online and the drop rate does seem better online when compared to SP

martino

When Namco buys new servers. In other words, never.

Seriously, probably not until interest in the game dies off.

:/ i manage to play 2-3 multi games the first day...now it seems impossible...
it's shame pq in co op must be good/better than stuck in the 90's ia.

now that the servers are more stable (I hesistate to actually say stable) i've played a few PQs online and the drop rate does seem better online when compared to SP

I don't understand why they didn't include an option in the game to turn off the server connections. It's not like the game won't function without it.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Is there a faster Ki charge move I can get somewhere? I know there's one I can buy for beating the story, but is there any before that?

Maligna

Banned
Just posted some new looks of my characters over on the "Show off your Character" thread.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=154998757&posted=1#post154998757

Although I would like to repost one of the pictures here cuz I want you guys to tell me, glass or no glasses for this character? She's technically a human, but I made her to look like an Android. I call her Gynoid #19. (A Gynoid is the correct term for a female Android)

10687902_10153176910609439_4762393886335601010_o.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
He acts like GT trunks too and that's the thing i'm often pissed off
GT Trunks is like, 22 years old. Future Trunks, when we met him, is 17. Time Patrol Trunks is Future Trunks at some point after he beats Cell in his timeline, so he's probably around GT Trunks' age. It's no wonder he acts more mature/calm, as he is older.

I can't believe Dr Robotnik has already been imported into this game. Like, what?

Although I would like to repost one of the pictures here cuz I want you guys to tell me, glass or no glasses for this character?

Well if I were building a super advanced cyborg with the power to destroy planets, I'd probably fix her poor vision while I was at it. I vote without.

Saiyan-Rox

I just got around to playing a little of this. booted it up on PC on day of release made a character talked to trunks then had to stop. finally went back to it and I got a message appearing saying I got penalized for something? WTF did I do? :S haven't done anything in the game at all yet before today par the character creation.

Although I would like to repost one of the pictures here cuz I want you guys to tell me, glass or no glasses for this character? She's technically a human, but I made her to look like an Android. I call her Gynoid #19. (A Gynoid is the correct term for a female Android)

No glasses, I think. Her bangs are low enough where the glasses make it look like there's too much going on.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just posted some new looks of my characters over on the "Show off your Character" thread.

no glasses. She's cute, nice work

edit: was getting really frustrated with my inability to place what this reminded me of... it's the x-men: first class uniforms, lol

The idea of an Android needing glasses is brilliant, I'd say to keep them on!

patchday

^^ DIMPS made Burst Limit as well as this one. Hm, purchased Burst Limit from a friend awhile back. Wouldn't mind giving that a whirl sometime

Btw, updated screenshot thread with pics of my girl characters. I'll have to take a pic of my Frieza clan at somepoint too

Kyari

I've hit a wall in the Buu saga during story mode for this, but I guess I just need to grind it out and level more. Ugh :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Man all these years, new consoles, multiple games since... and DIMPS still cant match the shading in Burst Limit?

dragon-ball-z-burst-limit-201.jpg

C'mon
Burst Limit looked so good.

blue-dragon-20070524005913771_640w.jpg

dbz_burst_limit_029.jpg

XV looks great, too, but it's stylistically different somehow.

Top Bottom