• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse |OT| Yes, They're Still Making These

patchday

I always thought perfect would be better because of the name alone.

And finally collected all skills in the game.. I just need the revive 7 allies in online trophy and the 7 auto patrols trophy to plat this damn game. I think they improved the drop rate.

Same here. Was watching a twitch streamer gather dragonballs. Saw him collect 2-3 for sure in just a few minutes by faming pq 12

royox

Can some body playing in english write here what does the skill "Change the future" say in english?

In my own language it's bad translated and it's the best fucking skill against ki spammers.

Corgi

Banned
I'm working on a no ultimates, all melee run on my non-melee saiyan. So far, gotten goku and gohan to half health but got some unlucky kamehameha chains while low on stamina.

Wearing pilot top and boots, Raditz bottom, and the Vegeta (Frieza saga) hands.

Hmmm seems like people love putting raditz bottom on their female characters for some reason :p

I'm more a fan of Kid chichi's pants.

Nordicus

Can some body playing in english write here what does the skill "Change the future" say in english?

In my own language it's bad translated and it's the best fucking skill against ki spammers.
Badly translated or bad description in english too.

"Pose to stop a Strike attack. If you succeed, move right to your enemy and fire a Ki blast!"

royox

Badly translated or bad description in english too.

"Pose to stop a Strike attack. If you succeed, move right to your enemy and fire a Ki blast!"

EXACTLY! People is not using that god like skill because it says STRIKE.

IT WORKS AGAINST KI BLASTS AND ULTIMATES PEOPLE!

AGITΩ

I finally got an email back from Bandai Namco Games about my Dragon Ball dilemma...That they've escalated it to the dev team...yay...

Korezo

Ai in pq 52 with the 3 apes got nerfed. I did it 5 times in a row and the ai never grabbed the tail, before they always use to grab the tail.

royox

Ai in pq 52 with the 3 apes got nerfed. I did it 5 times in a row and the ai never grabbed the tail, before they always use to grab the tail.

Not sure if we can call it a nerf. AI was ONLY trying to grab the tail, never punched or beamed those motherfuckers.

Korezo

Anyone try the Z-soul "I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo"? I think hp regeneration got super nerfed or is it supper slow on a majin ?

Im trying to study under Ginryu. Dude never shows up! I always see trainers that Ive already completed their quest line. Is there a way to get trainers you havent dont anything with to come up?

NinjaJesus

Im trying to study under Ginryu. Dude never shows up! I always see trainers that Ive already completed their quest line. Is there a way to get trainers you havent dont anything with to come up?

Aside from hopping into an offline mission and backing out, no. Just keep refreshing the town and running around.

royox

Testing the "Change the Future" skill.

It seems to work against EVERY ki blast/attack (even the little ki balls), It seems it doesn't work with any strike attack or I'm really bad at timing it.

Against ultimates it works but for most ultimates your "ki hit" won't damage him as they have "Ultimate attack super shield", but you can combo the shit out of them, grab, use another strike attack, etc before they can move.

Don't worry if you use it against "Perfect Kame Hame Ha" or "Final Flash", the skill grants you super barrier and It won't damage you.

pRhxL3Z.jpg

kaiiri

So I finished 3 /4 krillian training. Do you have to progress in the story further to finish his training?

besides level requirements on some mentors pretty sure there's no other reqs. krillin doesn't even have the level one if I remmeber right.

Nordicus

Had my first level 80 Super Saiyan spammer opponent. Oh, it felt gewd. Wish she had packed a bigger ultimate than Weekend though. Getting hit by my Change The Future when she was in low Ki meant that she became completely helpless due to the knockback and my follow-up keeping her from charging and stopping the SSJ from running out.

"Hello, welcome to Beat Town. Oh wait, the second t is a d..."
Can anyone get into multi lobby right now?
Steam EU. I can, pretty consistently now too

So I finished 3 /4 krillian training. Do you have to progress in the story further to finish his training?
Naah, just keep fighting like you normally do.

pompidu

besides level requirements on some mentors pretty sure there's no other reqs. krillin doesn't even have the level one if I remmeber right.

Had my first level 80 Super Saiyan spammer opponent. Oh, it felt gewd. Wish she had packed a bigger ultimate than Weekend though. Getting hit by my Change The Future when she was in low Ki meant that she became completely helpless due to the knockback and my follow-up keeping her from charging and stopping the SSJ from running out.

"Hello, welcome to Beat Town. Oh wait, the second t is a d..."
Steam EU. I can, pretty consistently now too

Naah, just keep fighting like you normally do.

K thanks, will keep plowing away. Having not played a draginball since final bout, im having a blast minus the online issues.

TheIconizer

Neo Member
Post patch thing really works. Though I can't connect to multi lobbies now no login option. I wonder what the patch fixed too. I seem to get better drops.

Testing the "Change the Future" skill.

It seems to work against EVERY ki blast/attack (even the little ki balls), It seems it doesn't work with any strike attack or I'm really bad at timing it.

Against ultimates it works but for most ultimates your "ki hit" won't damage him as they have "Ultimate attack super shield", but you can combo the shit out of them, grab, use another strike attack, etc before they can move.

Don't worry if you use it against "Perfect Kame Hame Ha" or "Final Flash", the skill grants you super barrier and It won't damage you.

pRhxL3Z.jpg
Where do I get it? Trunks trainer?

Top Bottom