• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse |OT| Yes, They're Still Making These

They locked it at a solid 30.
I wonder if they had drops from 60 even though it should be able to run it just fine.

BTW Super Saiyan Baba

The hair turns yellow with that accessory? Sheeeeeeeeeit. Where's that Super Saiyan Hercule wig?

crazy... there are equips that make you start with full ki?

Pretty sure I seen someone with a z soul for that.

Edit: Oh hey, it was someone in this thread.

Here is an example of me just lol spamming Beerus to death.

You'll notice their attacks didn't do shit because of my invincibility frames. That's the especially dumb part.

Welfare

Having Ginyu has my master and during his second training mission, Jeice actually says one of his lines from Sanjou Ginyu Tokusentai.

And by "pet" I don't mean a pat on the head

Very cool to hear.

N° 2048

I don't know if I like outfits changing stats...I can't get my character to look how I want because of the stat changes...

How are you guys handling this?

Bogeypop

I don't know if I like outfits changing stats...I can't get my character to look how I want because of the stat changes...

Ignoring it and dressing up my character how I want. I don't think that type of min-maxing is important unless you PvP. You might even already be screwed depending on the height and body type you chose for your character at the beginning.

Korezo

Ignoring it and dressing up my character how I want. I don't think that type of min-maxing is important unless you PvP. You might even already be screwed depending on the height and body type you chose for your character at the beginning.

What? Height and body type affect stats?

Bogeypop

What? Height and body type affect stats?

Indeed they do. There are better comparisons, but this is the only one I could quickly find.

b5YTpXs.jpg

Edit: Here's some more info

I just ignore it. The only thing i care about dropping is my stamina and all the outfits i care about dont drop stamina so im all good.

Rip the 100+ I have vanquished that tried to spam me to death. Its always a funny feeling when you get consistently kicked from lobbies by people you have slammed into the dirt for trying to use spam. (゚Д゚ )

Nordicus

IRip the 100+ I have vanquished that tried to spam me to death. Its always a funny feeling when you get consistently kicked from lobbies by people you have slammed into the dirt for trying to use spam. (゚Д゚ )
What do you use to punish/prevent the spam?

Bogeypop

I was wondering why Android 18 didn't have this costume selectable for her character. Glad it's a drop at least. Oddly enough in the cutscene the full costume looks better than my Student Skirt swapped out for the pants, but when actually fighting or walking around the Skirt looks way better.

ZeroX03

Banned
Really hope they patch drop rates or the RNG. Just Z ranked a PQ while killing 16 enemies with no skill drops at all.

Edit: and again!

HI guys i'm looking for explanation on the vanish mecanic ( playing on PS4 )

So if i interrupt a combo by pressing X i can vanish and appear behind to place something else , right ?

How do you vanish when attacked ? How do you vanish ( or do that quick follow-up when you do a big attack that throw people affar ? )

Do you guys have a place , or a faq for getting those answers , i'm kinda confused by the system

Nordicus

HI guys i'm looking for explanation on the vanish mecanic ( playing on PS4 )

So if i interrupt a combo by pressing X i can vanish and appear behind to place something else , right ?

How do you vanish when attacked ? How do you vanish ( or do that quick follow-up when you do a big attack that throw people affar ? )

Do you guys have a place , or a faq for getting those answers , i'm kinda confused by the system
My explanation from earlier today, relates to offensive vanishes
There are 3 kinds of teleport/chase attacks

1) Some combo strings just have teleport attacks* in them. Majins have 2 in their Heavy Light Light Light Light combo
2) There are strike supers that include a teleport attack* like Meteor Strike and Meteor Blow
3) After completeing the full combo string, you can press the Jump button to teleport near them in a way that allows you to continue your combo, if you have 2 stamina

*attack can be cancelled after doing the teleport by holding Block or inputting the command of a super/ultimate
You can vanish when attacked if you press X and have 2 full bars of stamina. If you're blocking, it takes only 1 bar

Quick stat question for you guys. Early on, I fell into the trap of trying to spread skill points around evenly between ki and strikes. I decided on a Ki focus and stopped putting points in strike supers with 12 points in it. I'm now climbing out of the hole and was wondering if (when I get all the Dragon Balls) it's worth a respec, or I should keep the points where they are. What say you guys?

Bogeypop

Not sure how this is a good comparison? isn't one level 21 and the other is 39?

Both body types don't have any points in Strike Supers and Basic Attack but you can clearly see that the Max Mass character has more in these stats.

On a somewhat related note: I used my 4th wish to respec at max level and immediately put 100 points into Ki Blast Supers than slowly added 1 point into Ki and Stamina checking when I would get a 5th bar of each. I looked up to see how many points it should have been, but I got conflicting reports of people saying "Oh you'll get a 5th bar at 8 or 9 or 12 or 18 points" , but I didn't get a 5th bar until I'd put 25 points into both. Think I should have put the points into Ki and Stamina first before Ki Blast Supers so it might have added a bar with less points spent.

Nordicus

Quick stat question for you guys. Early on, I fell into the trap of trying to spread skill points around evenly between ki and strikes. I decided on a Ki focus and stopped putting points in strike supers with 12 points in it. I'm now climbing out of the hole and was wondering if (when I get all the Dragon Balls) it's worth a respec, or I should keep the points where they are. What say you guys?
12 points? No biggie. Don't even ask how many points my Strike Super-ish Tank Majin has in Blast Supers and Ki

Top Bottom