• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Lagamorph

Did a single pull and got STR SSR Android 17.
Meh, could be worse I guess.

Saving stones for Multi Pulls until SSJ4 drops.

Nice to hear about LR Majin Vegeta too, I just dokkaned him over the weekend.

Durden77

Doesn't MV require the SSJ4 event medals to Dokkan? Seems really odd that they would release him without them. Maybe we're getting SSJ4 on the 11th too?

Doesn't MV require the SSJ4 event medals to Dokkan? Seems really odd that they would release him without them. Maybe we're getting SSJ4 on the 11th too?

Nope.

1vwPk2J.png

EDIT: Beaten.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Pulled Omega finally with a salty single on Cell's banner.

That's me done until SSJ4s drop.

Grats. I know he's been eclipsed at this point but he's still probably my favorite unit and a total powerhouse.

Still just going to keep grinding SS Events. Just hit my 15th Jackie Chun yesterday but maintenance came up before I could dokkan both. Only 3 more Chilled to get 15 there.

Might do a single on the Dokkan Fest but that's it.

Lagamorph

Broly event is back up, whoo! I can finally Dokkan Broly!
Though I'm still short on Kai medals to get him to LR sadly.

Edit - Didn't realise the LR Majin Vegeta was a new AGL unit. Thought it was for the TEQ one. Booooooo.

N30RYU

Fuck didn't expected 96250000 zeni to LR Broly...

What's the fastest way to farm zeny??? I'm 50000000 short...

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Now that I've got gogeta I guess I'll have to retire ssj3 gt vegeta finally, no more gt link for omega, but it never really made much of a difference, 6ki isn't hard to get.

Fuck didn't expected 96250000 zeni to LR Broly...

What's the fastest way to farm zeny??? I'm 50000000 short...

Friend pulls is the best way. When the Androids came out on the friend pull, i had saved up something like 99 multi pulls and made about 50mil zeni from all the hercule statues.

OptimusLime

Anyone else ever had the problem where an update for the app wont download from the Play Store?

Figured it out. It was giving me error code 495 if anybody searches this up in the future. The fix was to clear my Google Play Store and Google Play Services caches, then download over wifi instead of cellular. And a reboot never hurts.

Meneses

Did a few singles to get it out of my system and see if I got a lucky Omega to make Cell grind easier, got absolute shit.

Then I did a friend summon to get some training fodder for Frieza and got a Bye Guys lol :/

I felt the urge to buy some stones to waste on LR Vegeta next week but decided to follow the recent advice and just bought a new game instead (Wipeout, in this case), I feel much better now.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Since the Broly event came back was able to farm my LR Broly to sa10 and rid myself of my Old Kais. Very happy with that

I'm curious how they will release LR Majin Vegeta next week. Either they do another LR summon or do the JP thing where they sneak him into the Rising Dragon Banner and say nothing while he has horrendous rates. If there is another LR Summon, I wonder if Broly will be on it.

Durden77

Did a few singles to get it out of my system and see if I got a lucky Omega to make Cell grind easier, got absolute shit.

Then I did a friend summon to get some training fodder for Frieza and got a Bye Guys lol :/

I felt the urge to buy some stones to waste on LR Vegeta next week but decided to follow the recent advice and just bought a new game instead (Wipeout, in this case), I feel much better now.

Yeah as tempting as it is (Vegeta is my favorite character), I'm going to try my absolute best to not spend anymore money in this game. I spent way too much and the Rose banner, and especially with the way this game is going in JPN I just need to stop. I bought the 32 stones at 7.99, but I'm making that my last one. Money can be much better spent on other things, like ARMS.

N30RYU

Right now if I have used all friendly pulls and sold all that could be sold the only way to get Zeni is farming the android 13 and awaken him to sell it?? Or I just should go with the red ribbon quest and beat Hercule to get around 100K zeni?

I need to farm the GT event or that hero extermination plan when available...

Tamanon

Banned
Putting Broly and all the LRs on that Rising Dragon banner would be decent if their rates aren't terrible.

Right now if I have used all friendly pulls and sold all that could be sold the only way to get Zeni is farming the android 13 and awaken him to sell it?? Or I just should go with the red ribbon quest and beat Hercule to get around 100K zeni?

I need to farm that hero extermination plan when available...

Make sure you're doing the Hercule statue event also daily.

And if the GT event comes back with the SSJ4s, that'll be a good source of Hercules.

RedSnake

Man... I'm never going to get LR goku or LR Freeza at this rate!

Now I gotta farm Shenron medals to FINALLY dokkan him, same thing with Cell.
But I also need that Angel Vegeta and maybe the event Cell as well?

And what if I decide to pull (300+ stones for SSJ4) and get something that can be dokkaned right now?!

I'm never able to get those SS characters to SA15 at this pace.

And just to be clear the LR Freeza event returns and LR Broly is not on any banner right now right?

Tamanon

Banned
Man... I'm never going to get LR goku or LR Freeza at this rate!

Now I gotta farm Shenron medals to FINALLY dokkan him, same thing with Cell.
But I also need that Angel Vegeta and maybe the event Cell as well?

And what if I decide to pull (300+ stones for SSJ4) and get something that can be dokkaned right now?!

I'm never able to get those SS characters to SA15 at this pace.

And just to be clear the LR Freeza event returns and LR Broly is not on any banner right now right?

LR Frieza will move to every weekend. And LR Broly is not on this banner.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
ssr lvl1 gogeta doing 80k damage....what the shit.

Wth, those bad android cards dokkan into something decent? I wonder when they come to global, definitely pre-farming for #18, she'd actually make a decent lead over dabura.

Double wth, that father son gohan gets immense damage when it dokkans holy fuck, time to get dem medals boi. This might actually be the best dokkan in the entire game.

Shouta

Been having a lot of bad luck with multipulls lately but saved enough freebies for his and hit the banner Cell and a PHYS Omega. I would have preferred the STR Omega bit oh well, can't complain.

Lagamorph

So to get Broly to LR I need one more Kibito medal and 11 North Kai medals.
Where's the best place to try and farm those?

I bought 10 Kibito medals from the Baba shop using gems, so that might refresh at some point.

Meneses

Jesus H Christ, I hadn't really used LR Broly before, i've never seen a health bar deplete so fast.

I've been using a villain team but I think you'd have as much success with just a leader and a team full of Rs, you just have to survive one round until you get to Broly and he obliterates Cell.

Even a low SA Broly leaves Cell on his last bar, wtf

omg is SSJ3 Goku GT getting a dokkan? I have him and was so excited and I'm so underwhelmed by him :(

Here's his dokkan stats: http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/w...t_Super_Saiyan_3_Goku_(GT)_(Golden_Giant_Ape))

He's not going to do that much damage, but is an excellent support for Super STR and activates all links with SSJ4 goku. When he arrives having SSJ3 GT goku is a must. The only downside being that he can go great ape which messes up the team positions and is not that useful.

omg is SSJ3 Goku GT getting a dokkan? I have him and was so excited and I'm so underwhelmed by him :(

Yeah but he's just a slightly better version of his current form. He's a support unit, he's not there to hit hard himself. The reason he's great is because he gives SSJ4 Goku a ridiculous amount of attack between his passive and his links (SS, FB, Saiyan Roar) as well as ki.

I had this open for way too long and forgot to hit post so of course I got beaten super hard.

@Syntsui Great Ape sucks because it's a waste of time, really. It doesn't help you at all, is liable to screw up your rotation, and the fight would be over faster if it didn't happen.

Yeah but he's just a slightly better version of his current form. He's a support unit, he's not there to hit hard himself. The reason he's great is because he gives SSJ4 Goku a ridiculous amount of attack between his passive and his links (SS, FB, Saiyan Roar) as well as ki.

I had this open for way too long and forgot to hit post so of course I got beaten super hard.

@Syntsui Great Ape sucks because it's a waste of time, really. It doesn't help you at all, is liable to screw up your rotation, and the fight would be over faster if it didn't happen.

It's great if you don't have a shitton of good cards though. I for one love when my TEQ Bardock goes great ape because it's 2 or 3 free turns of damage and my TEQ team sucks.

It's great if you don't have a shitton of good cards though. I for one love when my TEQ Bardock goes great ape because it's 2 or 3 free turns of damage and my TEQ team sucks.

But if you have SSJ4 Goku you already don't want it to happen. Even if you don't and you pair your SS3 Goku up with a friend SSJ4 Goku, you don't want it to happen. There's no situation where you want it to happen with this guy, basically.

Jesus H Christ, I hadn't really used LR Broly before, i've never seen a health bar deplete so fast.

I've been using a villain team but I think you'd have as much success with just a leader and a team full of Rs, you just have to survive one round until you get to Broly and he obliterates Cell.

Even a low SA Broly leaves Cell on his last bar, wtf

He is mega OP. He melts everything. Literally just go in with Mono-STR and destory everything. The new Super Cell event I didn't even have to use a single item...

It could save some usher uses though.

True, but like Human Trashcan said, there's no situation where you want Goku to go great ape. The benefits are not enough to outweigh the disadvantages. One problem comes later when dealing with SSJ 3 Angle Goku where he starts a countdown to one shot you. You do not want the great ape to waste turns.

With that said though the great ape is a small disadvantage for the best Super STR support.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
He's the strongest ape though, he'll punch you in the face for 120k damage, supers should be 250k at sa1. All the while he's taking no damage.
It can be a problem with the special one-shot bosses like goku, but then just don't take hin with you? Otherwise ape on.

Maddness

I need some advice on what team to use for OS medals. I need to dokkan both. I tried the same mono STR team I used on Cell and got spanked because not even Broly does much damage to him because of his skill.

Here's my box yo. (note I have the new STR Cell and he's Dokkan'd but I couldnt' add him to my box)

Top Bottom