• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
LR Gohan set to go up when the SSJ4s do. Either he's in the banners or there's another Rising Dragon Summon. Still requires battlefield medals to dokkan to LR but I don't see that dropping any time soon.

Also dokkan events are half stam now.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So what are we getting after the Maintenance ? Just a new banner or also new events ?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
half stam dokkans is nice. Gives me a chance to finish farming up a 2nd set of LR android medals even though I don't have the feeder at SA10 yet.

I wonder if LR Gohan will be pullable in both SSJ4 banners. That would be nice.

linkent

I have no clue which banner I should focus on with only 3-4 multis. I have a really really strong AGL team that could only be stronger with Vegeta. I have a decently strong STR team with no good STR leader.

GAF, please decide for me :p
https://dbz.space/box/bennywhatever
with ssj3 gt goku and ssj3 vegeta.
Pulling for Goku seems to be better.

But then again you also have really good AGI like SV/ssbkk.

If you like seeing high damage, go for Goku.
If you like to play more defensively like how you use SV then go for Vegeta.

So if LR Gohan is already coming out, who's the vote gonna be for? The only other gacha LR JP currently has is Black/Zamasu. Maybe they'll reveal the PHY LR here?

Cool, thanks for the advice guys. I'll go for SSJ4 Vegeta. Hopefully I get lucky and get it with stones to spare on the Goku one too.

So what's the difficulty like on these new Dokkan events? Are they pretty tough? Are those links basically required to make the events doable?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I should probably pull for Goku since I have SSJ3 GT kid Goku and better STR units overall, but I want to pull on Vegeta in the hopes of getting Rose.

Grr.

https://dbz.space/box/Anoregon

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Casually got 4 Grandpa Gohans in a row.

Super strike drops are infinitely better when they're on regular rotation.

Anoregon

The struggle lol.

SSJ4 Vegetas banner is better for me honestly.

I don't have VB, Rose, and most of the featured SSRs. I have 5 multis that I can do. I hope to get one of them at the very least.

Shit, Teq Golden Frieza is on the Vegeta banner too. So for me it really comes down to just SSJ4 Goku on his banner or 3 really strong units on the Vegeta banner.

I'm hoping I pull anything off the SSJ4 banner. Any of the featured, even Pan, would be good fit for my Str and Phy teams. Also I still don't have SV.

Lagamorph

Re-posting this question as I want to clear out some box space.

What's the best thing to do with these SSR dupes? Open paths? Raise SA? Sell for points?

AGL SSB Goku (A God Evolved)
TEQ Kid Buu (x2)
TEQ Janembu
INT Ultimate Gohan
INT Perfect Cell
INT Golden Frieza
STR Fasha (Giant Ape)
STR SSJ3 Goku
PHY Full Power Frieza

Re-posting this question as I want to clear out some box space.

What's the best thing to do with these SSR dupes? Open paths? Raise SA? Sell for points?

AGL SSB Goku (A God Evolved) (Definitely path, with SSJ4 Vegeta he hits harder than Kaioken)
TEQ Kid Buu (x2) (I want to say dupe since you have 2 of him but that can depend on how good he could be for you)
TEQ Janembu (He's not made to deal damage just lower defence, which is alright. Probably Baba or SA increase)
INT Ultimate Gohan (I say dupe since he is a good INt unit)
INT Perfect Cell (bad unit so I either up SA or Baba)
INT Golden Frieza (a better cell but not that grest, any choice for this unit)
STR Fasha (Giant Ape) (Even with a dokkan she's just an orb changer, so eh)
STR SSJ3 Goku (If your using him a lot and since SSJ4 goku is almost here, then dupe wouldn't hurt)
PHY Full Power Frieza (Dupe because he hits like a truck with his dupe paths)

There you go. This is how I feel you should use your dupes. Hope this helps.

Lagamorph

There you go. This is how I feel you should use your dupes. Hope this helps.
Thanks.

I'll probably do Dupe with Goku, Kid Buu, Gohan, SSJ3 Goku and FP Frieza then Baba the rest.

Edit - Or not because I have no hourglasses. Where can you get then? Is it just the gem shop? I hate gem farming...

Arrrammis

Thanks.

I'll probably do Dupe with Goku, Kid Buu, Gohan, SSJ3 Goku and FP Frieza then Baba the rest.

Edit - Or not because I have no hourglasses. Where can you get then? Is it just the gem shop? I hate gem farming...

Gem shop for 30 gems or sometimes you can buy them for baba points if you get lucky

Thanks.

It's just 30 gems - shouldn't take you more than a stamina bar's worth of farming unless you're really unlucky.

MANUELF

Banned
I Will pull on the Vegeta banner anyway but where is everyone on those banners? Who is with Goku and who is with Vegeta?

It looks like I'll probably be pulling 4x on Vegeta, even though the Goku banner is better. I don't have Rose or SSB Vegito.

For those that don't want to click:
Goku SSJ4 Banner:
Goku SSJ4 - Str
Goku Black - Phy
Super Vegito - Agl
Super Gogeta - Str
Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) - Str
Pan (GT) - Phy
Super Saiyan 3 Goku (GT) - Str

Vegeta SSJ4 Banner:
Vegeta SSJ4 - Agl
SSB Vegito - Phy
Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black - Agl
Golden Frieza - Teq
Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) - Str
Pan (GT) - Phy
Super Baby - Int

Durden77

What if they put LR Gohan on the waifu banner

This will probably be what happens. Either that or just a Rising Dragon a little after the SSJ4s, which if I remember right JP had something similar.

Actually, looking at Reddit, 2 types of 2nd Anniversary summon tickets have been discovered. 1 regular silver one, and 1 gold "Legendary" one. People are speculating that the gold legendary ones are for singles on some type of legendary summon banner for Gohan similar to what Broly had. It sounds plausible, and that wpuld be hype as fuck. I imagine you'd get the legendary summon tickets pretty much in the same way as we got the god banner tickets from VB/Rose.

Kakaroach

I got 1650 stones ready for LR Gohan. Still no LR Trunks, so I might as well use them. I haven't played a mission in over a month so hopefully I get some new characters and start playing again!

Flambe

Halp, what do I pull on =[ I'm guessing Vegita cause I don't have Bluegito or Rose >.<

Here are my cards

STR:

Super Gogeta
SS3 Goku
Broly
Beerus
Arale
SSG Goku

AGL:

Super Vegito
SSBKK Goku
SS3 Goku
SSG Goku
SSGSS Goku
SS Goku (GT)
Kaioken Goku
Whis

So

Is it weird that I have zero interest in LR Gohan? Partly because the card is just stupid OP and Broly already makes 99% of the game enough of a cakewalk as it is, but also because his SA animation is fucking stupid. Also Cell saga Gohan is the worst Gohan, don't @ me

Anoregon

Is it weird that I have zero interest in LR Gohan? Partly because the card is just stupid OP and Broly already makes 99% of the game enough of a cakewalk as it is, but also because his SA animation is fucking stupid. Also Cell saga Gohan is the worst Gohan, don't @ me

I know it's an extreme minority opinion, but Cell saga is my least favorite DBZ arc. I don't care about Trunks or majestic jesus Gohan very much.

Halp, what do I pull on =[ I'm guessing Vegita cause I don't have Bluegito or Rose >.<

Here are my cards

STR:

Super Gogeta
SS3 Goku
Broly
Beerus
Arale
SSG Goku

AGL:

Super Vegito
SSBKK Goku
SS3 Goku
SSG Goku
SSGSS Goku
SS Goku (GT)
Kaioken Goku
Whis

So
Is that LR broly or the Attack all broly? If so then Goku could be a good choice.

If not I'd say Vegeta because you have a Vegito and the banner has Rose and Blue Vegito.

It's really up to you though, both are really good units.
I want Gohan just because SSj2 Gohan is my favorite character, I just wish the SA animation wasn't half assed.

Flambe

Is that LR broly or the Attack all broly? If so then Goku could be a good choice.

If not I'd say Vegeta because you have a Vegito and the banner has Rose and Blue Vegito.

It's really up to you though, both are really good units.

I want Gohan just because SSj2 Gohan is my favorite character, I just wish the SA animation wasn't half assed.

Just regular-ass Attack All Broly, Vegita it is I guess lol. Thanks :)

Durden77

I don't really care because I got the LR I wanted the most. I'm pretty much only focusing on some form of AGL/Extreme from now on because I always wanna be using Majin Vegeta, I don't see much point in trying for teams that don't involve him at this point. And yeah, it's a real shame about the walking animation, it's so bad. I adore that they got Vegeta's distraction ki blast in there though.

Also the bolded is blasphemy. Leavin that alone.

So people are speculating that we are getting a super kaioken Goku from that filler episode.

I would definitely like that to be like the Goku Jr card where we can max him out...

Anoregon

Get ready to assign numeric value to your disappointment!!

8jw0e4n7f08z.jpg

I'll be in the ~40% range I guess. AKA, if my first multi doesn't have a pair of SSJ4 then I'll be mad.

Tamanon

Banned
I suspect a large amount of rerolls. If you can start an account with both SSJ4s and Vegito Blue....that's a pretty good start!

Top Bottom