• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Okay I'll get right on that

neZwAqr.jpg

Wttttfffffff I've been playing this game forever, and I never knew they added English VA. I thought they never would! Sweet!

I just changed it.....weird. Sean sounds so lame at the title screen lol.

I never changed it either. You're right, it also sounds like they recorded him saying it over the phone.

I've got 143 stones right now which is pretty amazing since I spent something like over 200 stones for LR Broly and Majin Vegeta. It's pretty generous of the game that I was able to get this many stones again, even if a big event is going on right now. Boss Rush was a big help too.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
157 Stones at my disposal, If I get fucked over again with useless shit in this banner, this thing is getting chucked in the trash.

Durden77

I never changed it either. You're right, it also sounds like they recorded him saying it over the phone.

Yeah, all the English VA sounds like that it seems. The quality's weird, it sounds too loud. Definitely sounds phoned in.

I'm still gonna keep it on English for a while though. I'm so used to the JPN voice overs in this game, so it's so weird. Trunks keeps almost scaring me everytime I start a mission now with his loud "ALRIGHT" hahah

Awwww shieeet. SSJ4 dokkan events announced in game, and maintenance tomorrow. Looks like we may get them Friday after all.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ok the SSJ4s are actually dropping on the 7th. 4pm EDT

You don't need to buy the largest stone pack to get the Blue Stone. It's which ever turns into the 77 stone pack, which is likely the second to last one.

MiTYH

Ok the SSJ4s are actually dropping on the 7th. 4pm EDT

You don't need to buy the largest stone pack to get the Blue Stone. It's which ever turns into the 77 stone pack, which is likely the second to last one.

I thought I saw 3pm #DT? Either way, HYPE!

Good to know about the blue stone, I'll probably bite. Depending on pulls, I'm not sure who to get. For new units I need GodTenks and Buuhan. Godtenks is probably where I'll go since I have 0 good TEQ heroes, Buuhan is just someone I like, but I don't need. If I pull both though, I'm getting another SV. I got one and a dupe, could always use more

Still unsure on the red stone though

Lagamorph

I'm at 355 stones now so hoping I can pull at least one SSJ4.
Would prefer Vegeta but I'll settle for Goku.

Finally finished Boss Rush 2. LR Broly is the man
What was your full team/Items?

My STR team just can't survive long enough on the final Boss Rush. Goku just utterly saps my healing items right at the start and I end up not even getting halfway.

MiTYH

Sitting pretty at 370 stones, but with my upcoming 365 daily login, the hopeful 7/7 2year login, and the stone package I'll buy, I really really really hope to pull either SSJ4 Vegeta, VB, or Rose. Any of them would really make my teams amazing

Like the rest of you, I'm anxiously awaiting the next big thing. I've been trying to dokkan as many things as I can before then. I'm grinding Turles to get him to SA10 before dokkan'ing him, I'm getting closer with Godtenks (only 4 more runs), and I need to get my Phy SSB Vegeta dokkan'd too so he can work better with mono-phy.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I have to ask, are y'all just incapable of typing "Rosé", or do you actually call him Rose? Cause those are 2 different words <_<.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Currently at like 225 stones. I'm actually kind of looking forward to not pulling anything good and not having to care about playing the game anymore.

I have to ask, are y'all just incapable of typing "Rosé", or do you actually call him Rose? Cause those are 2 different words <_<.

American keyboards don't have a button for the e with the tilde over it. You gotta bust out that ascii shit. aint nobody got time for that.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't understand, isn't this exactly why united states-international exists? I mean I don't have a button either, but there's no downsides to using international over US, if you have a US style keyboard.

But I mean, why? Like why put literally any effort whatsoever into something that doesn't matter 99.9% of the time?

MiTYH

I don't understand, isn't this exactly why united states-international exists? I mean I don't have a button either, but there's no downsides to using international over US, if you have a US style keyboard.

Not for mac!

Anyway, it's too much effort. I don't think anyone here has been confused by us saying Rose instead of Rosé... even that copy/paste felt like wasting precious seconds..

Aiii

So not worth it

If we're gonna be like this we might as well start calling him &#12525;&#12476; (romaji: roze), because everyone knows the US Dub is inferior in every way possible.

Why do you start your sentences with capitals? Why put in literally any effort of pressing the shift key?

In all seriousness: capitalization and common forms of puncutation greatly add to readability. An entire block of text without capitals is less pleasant/easy to read, imo. Same with punctuation. An accent does not really add to readability in this case, it's primarily a pronunciation guide, but other than that, it doesn't make the word harder to read or parse. There's no confusion here as to whether we're talking about a flower or the wine. And I don't have an easy shortcut to it on my keyboard either.

tl;dr aint got time for that shit and it don't matter

Anoregon

Why do you start your sentences with capitals? Why put in literally any effort of pressing the shift key?

Capitalization/punctuation is relevant to virtually every sentence a person types, compared to characters with special accents which are A)rarely called for as an English speaker and B)easy to substitute the base letter for any reader familiar with the context of the word.

This is an incredibly pedantic nit to be picking.

Anoregon

You did it, congrats bro. Real proud.

Anoregon

Don't they get their own banners?

Yep. Each banner has a real solid selection of other dokkan units too. I know Goku has some mono leads, and Vegeta has super/extreme leads.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Wow so hostile, maybe realise I'm not attacking anyone.
It's something that bugs me and I wanted some clarification, carry on.

Anoregon

Yes, was planning 4 pulls on each assuming a pull 3 times get 1 free approach like we've had in the past with big banners. Though if I strike gold on the Vegeta banner early I'll go all in on Goku.

That was my plan when Vegito Blue and Rosy came out. Then I never pulled either. Woops!

I'll have enough for 3 maybe 4 multis during the event. As long as I get one of these I'll be happy:

-SSB Vegito
-Omega Shenron
-Broly
-Any SSJ4
-SS3 Gotenks

I also should have my androids at LR this time next week.Finally!

LNBL

I have 355 stones atm. Not sure how i got that amount again, since I had nothing left after pulling Rosé.

How many free stones can we expect from the celebration?

Anoregon

I'm missing Buuhan and Omega Shenron. Who to go for? I'm guessing SV dupe for paths is bad idea ;p

Depends on what else you have. whichever of your current int or str team is stronger, go for that lead.

Tamanon

Banned
And depends on if you get SS4 Goku lol.

I love Shenron, he's a surprising tank and hits like a truck when maxed SA.

I love Buuhan too, since he's great at surviving.

You can only go wrong if you ever pick PHY Broly.

MiTYH

And depends on if you get SS4 Goku lol.

I love Shenron, he's a surprising tank and hits like a truck when maxed SA.

I love Buuhan too, since he's great at surviving.

You can only go wrong if you ever pick PHY Broly.

To add to this, Shenron is the reason I can beat most Dokkan events itemless.

Pair him with another Omega, or now LR Broly, and load up on your best STR units. Bonus points for SSJ3 Vegeta, I usually pair Omega/Broly with the Family Goten for orb changing. It's outrageous how many things he can clear, basically everything except AGL events.

Top Bottom