• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
He's actually really impressive considering his weak-looking passive. Must have good multipliers or some shit, and that attack raise on his super helps a lot too. At SA1 he can still hit for like 250k+, and he gets a huge boost out of the dupe system, should you be so inclined.

Yeah I have like 5000 int orbs because I've only spent on janemba, my only really good int unit.
Gohan's gonna be a great addition to the team especially with some orbs up the butt.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The ssj4 banner mentions Super Multi Discounts as well, this pic is from the VB Rose banners, so same terminology and probably same deal

r3QGAkv.png

Ashodin

holy fuck these events and gifts hahahahhaha

68 items in my box

oh my god, will the SS4 banners be the discount craziness? Dokkan Battle to go to #1 on app store page for sure rofl

The ssj4 banner mentions Super Multi Discounts as well, this pic is from the VB Rose banners, so same terminology and probably same deal

Hmmm, looking at that again makes me think that's how we'll get the Legendary Summon tickets. Gotta spend stones for the SS4s to get a chance at LR Gohan.

I've been assuming this all along, is that weird? I figure it's just the way of things with dual dokkanfest banners now. Which is great because then I have enough for 4 pulls on each banner and the 10 kais.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm gonna hold off on using my red stone until after I do all my pulls tomorrow. If I get Vegeta but no Rose, I'll grab agi SS3 goku. Vice versa I'll get Frieza. Neither and nothing matters because joy is dead.

Skii

That would be insane value considering how Japan did the 2 year anniversary. I guess global always have to upstage JP otherwise they'll risk losing players to JP.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Seems like the 5 stones for the price of 1 is a better deal than the 32 stone pack sale.
So if you plan on spending money on this sale, but don't want too spend to much, just buy the 50 pack, the 12 pack and then just the 5 stones daily pack.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Something worth mentioning if anyone pulls LR Gohan. There's 9 STR SSJ Gohans in the baba shop right now, if you combine them with the 10 Kai multi you could get your LR Gohan to SA20 without ever having to touch the Bojack event.

No clue who to use the red stone on. My INT team is fine. I have the TEQ Cell dokkaned and he kinda sucks. I already have the AGL Goku but he's good dokkaned so maybe opening up a path would be nice.
No interest in the other 2.

Oh well, never look a gifted horse in the mouth i guess.

Tamanon

Banned
No clue who to use the red stone on. My INT team is fine. I have the TEQ Cell dokkaned and he kinda sucks. I already have the AGL Goku but he's good dokkaned so maybe opening up a path would be nice.
No interest in the other 2.

Oh well, never look a gifted horse in the mouth i guess.

Frieza will be real great when Cooler comes out.

linkent

Do we get higher chance of super training this time?
Been faraming gotenks for phytenks.
All 9 in gotenks form now.
Only left training and awakening them.
Gonna hold off training if we get a higher chance.

The first one dokkans into this new one as well. You should be able to use the reverse medal on the new one.
O ye you're right, I am able to reverse this one. It uses the warriors mark from the hero's extermination event.

FP Frieza or INT Gohan? Those are the two I'm missing. I heard both are good units to spend the stone on but which is better?

L Thammy

Got all a team of all URs! It's got no synergy whatsoever, but hey, I started from scratch a few weeks ago.

The God Dragon Stone stuff at Baba's shop has me stressed. I'm afraid of buying the wrong one.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Got all a team of all URs! It's got no synergy whatsoever, but hey, I started from scratch a few weeks ago.

The God Dragon Stone stuff at Baba's shop has me stressed. I'm afraid of buying the wrong one.

Switch your leader to xeno trunks if you insist on using that team, his leader skill affects all types. Or dokkan the kaioken goku and use him as leader.

FP freeza is definitely the best one out of the bunch.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
God I love sweeping up the competition with LR Broly. Even if I'm not sure why they would make an LR out of him from him unimpressive rising out of the lava having protected himself with a barrier.

L Thammy

Switch your leader to xeno trunks if you insist on using that team, his leader skill affects all types. Or dokkan the kaioken goku and use him as leader.

FP freeza is definitely the best one out of the bunch.

Oof. Good point. Basically been ignoring leader skills.

Any particular reason FP Frieza is better? I'm just looking at them at Dokkan Battle Wikia, and I'd have thought Broly or Gohan were the ones to go for; Broly because he attacks all enemies, Gohan because he gets the big Ki bonus.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Oof. Good point. Basically been ignoring leader skills.

Any particular reason FP Frieza is better? I'm just looking at them at Dokkan Battle Wikia, and I'd have thought Broly or Gohan were the ones to go for; Broly because he attacks all enemies, Gohan because he gets the big Ki bonus.

broly is pretty weak to be honest, and completely redundant with LR broly.
You're a bit low rank, but once you hit high ranks, finding LR broly friends isn't hard at all.
Gohan is strong, but his boost is a flat boost.

Which means if you have 2 godleads, gohan will still only get a flat 10k boost to attack even though the godleads boosted his base stats by 100/140/160%.
He also does supreme damage, with a 50% damage boost each time he supers.
So when he supers he gets a 430% boost the first time, 480% the 2nd, 520% the 3rd etc.

FP freeza however gets a 120% boost when he supers, instead of a flat boost, which means if he gets a big boost from 2 godleads, that 120% on a super is going to skyrocket as well, giving him well over the 10k extra damage gohan gets.
Also FP freeza does immense damage, which is a 505% boost from the get go.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What the fuck...whats up with all them gifts ? Im now at over 150 gems lol.

How many hours till the new Banner ? Guess i can do 4 multis on the Vegeta banner after all.

ffvorax

Great now sitting on 191 stones! :D

I need to choose between AGL SSJ3 Goku and INT Gohan...

I already have FP frieza with 1 dupe path open, TEQ Cell, idk about this broly... the INT Gohan looks better to me, so I probably will get him, but I'll wait to do my pulls first.

Durden77

Immediately pulled on the Elder Kai banner. Immediately fed them to Majin Vegeta. Fuck yes, 4 more....

Great now sitting on 191 stones! :D

I was at the exact same amount before I pulled on the Elder Kai banner.

It's kind of....peaceful having the friend summon banner be the only one on the summon page.

Immediately pulled on the Elder Kai banner. Immediately fed them to Majin Vegeta. Fuck yes, 4 more....

I was at the exact same amount before I pulled on the Elder Kai banner.

It's kind of....peaceful having the friend summon banner be the only one on the summon page.

Must you keep lowkey bragging about the LR MV :p?

To up PHY Gotenks I'd have to DA the Goten/Trunks to the Gotenks and then feed that to PHY Gotenks, right? Is it even 100% chance or is it 50%?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Definitely do the Tale of Super Warrior stages. Stone from each stage and get the Coin treasure. Don't bother reclearing them since you can't farm the coins

Lucky for you we're getting 4 kais at next login.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Y'all know the elder kai banner is going to be up for a while right?
The 3+1 and whatever super summon discount will be on the ssj4 banners won't be.

You're much better off waiting a few hours, summon on the ssj4s and then just save stones back up for the elder kai banner.

FP Frieza or U. Gohan?

both my INT & PHY are good

so a little torn on which to get since I got neither. Are they on the banners that are dropping soon? If so I guess I should wait to see if I get 1 and just get the other.

Fox1304

Now that's what I call a party!
So many gifts and things to get. Currently a little bit over 300 stones. If the discount on the SSJ4 is real, I should be able to get a few Elder Kai pulls as a bonus (and that won't be a luxury since I'm reaaaally lacking on the SA level part).
I'm wondering if I should get the Ultimate Gohan from the red stone, or Frieza.

I am sorry, I just must. Also if you awaken then awaken the fodder Gotenks into a UR I believe it is a 100% chances.

Excellent.

Hm you might be right, because DAed SSR gives 50% so UR would probably give 100%. But I'd have to train and DA 9 of them D: he's a great card but I don't think it's worth all that.
In other news almost got my LR androids to SA 20. They would have been SA 20 awhile ago but I was dumb when opening paths and accidentally fed my second SA 10 set as a path opener :/.

Top Bottom