• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I've got 300 stones for the banners. Enough for the 3 multies get one free on each banner. Im debating the idea of getting the blue stone and if so, who to get (Gotenks or Buuhan).

I really regret spending 100 stones trying to get Vegeta/broly. Now I don't have enough for the 3 pulls 1 free. O well.

Btw if you're grinding out the fruit of might awakening medals don't forget the mission ones. They give 50 for easy shit like "clear this stage on z-hard using a team of this colour type".

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh we are getting SSJ4 units ? Havent played in a while but i have enough stones for 2 multis i think.

Would love to have Goku...but my AGL units are better so i gonna go for Vegeta.

Ashodin

I'm at 355 stones now so hoping I can pull at least one SSJ4.
Would prefer Vegeta but I'll settle for Goku.

What was your full team/Items?

My STR team just can't survive long enough on the final Boss Rush. Goku just utterly saps my healing items right at the start and I end up not even getting halfway.

Yeah my team wasn't as good as some others, but I got REALLY lucky wrt crits and positioning.

Team is this:

9vR7jVV.png

I have to ask, are y'all just incapable of typing "Rosé", or do you actually call him Rose? Cause those are 2 different words <_<.

I know you already said your piece, but it really isn't hard to type ALT + 130 to get the é.

I use it for Pokémon all the time.

I legit thought the form was called Rose and people put the é there as like a piece of flair to make it look cool.
I'll never be arsed to write Rosé or Pokémon because I don't always have a number pad and it kills the momentum of your typing.

Meneses

I've always called him Rose.

And i'm european so I have a keyboard with easy access to "é" and all sorts of shenanigans.

I'm torn between wanting to get Buuhan or Omega Shenron.

I don't have great INT units, but Buuhan with farmable SA would go great in my villain team.

Omega Shenron, on the other hand, is a good unit all around, but no farmable SA.

I think I'm going with Godtenks. I have PHY Broly. PHY team is pretty weak as well.

My int team sucks besides SSJ Rage Sword Trunks.

STR I only got SSJ3 Vegeta and Gogeta at SA10.

My AGL team is by far my best.

Super Vegito
SSB Kaioken Goku
SSJ3 Goku
Mystic Gohan
SSG Goku

My box below for any suggestions.

https://dbz.space/box/chaoszerox

Arrrammis

Planning on using the stone for Super Vegito unless I get lucky and pull him from SSj4 Goku's banner, if that happens then I'll choose between Buuhan and Gotenks (already have an "ok" team for each of those elements with the +100% stats leads)

Durden77

Man, I've had such good luck with single summons latley that I'm really not looking forward to pretty much being forced to multi summon here. All these videos I'm watching of dead multis on these banners already has me depressed lol.

Tamanon

Banned
I think I'm going with Godtenks. I have PHY Broly. PHY team is pretty weak as well.

My int team sucks besides SSJ Rage Sword Trunks.

STR I only got SSJ3 Vegeta and Gogeta at SA10.

My AGL team is by far my best.

Super Vegito
SSB Kaioken Goku
SSJ3 Goku
Mystic Gohan
SSG Goku

My box below for any suggestions.

https://dbz.space/box/chaoszerox

I think Godtenks will be great for you. Run a Super Team instead of a Mono team. Trunks as the leader, and use friend Vegito Blues.

INT Rage Trunks Leader
AGI Super Vegito
STR Super Gogeta
TEQ Godtenks
STR SSJ3 Vegeta or AGI SSJ3 Goku
TEQ Vegito

Could be a super powerful team.

I think Godtenks will be great for you. Run a Super Team instead of a Mono team. Trunks as the leader, and use friend Vegito Blues.

INT Rage Trunks Leader
AGI Super Vegito
STR Super Gogeta
TEQ Godtenks
STR SSJ3 Vegeta or AGI SSJ3 Goku
TEQ Vegito

Could be a super powerful team.

Awesome. Thank you for this.

I hope to get at least Vegito Blue from the SSJ4 Vegeta Banner. Hopefully SSJ4 Vegeta as well.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Yeah my team wasn't as good as some others, but I got REALLY lucky wrt crits and positioning.

Team is this:

9vR7jVV.png

I know you already said your piece, but it really isn't hard to type ALT + 130 to get the é.

I use it for Pokémon all the time.

This guy got the stones to flaunt his LR Broly when a lot of people wasted theirs and didn't get squat for it. Unbelievable.

Arrrammis

Is it vote for the next new LR? Or vote for the next LR that global gets?

I assume they mean which will come to global next. But being able to choose the next new LR would be interesting, I'd really want to go after a LR Ultimate Gohan
or LR Farmer with Shotgun

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
LR Kid Buu imo. Buu has no LR, fat buu being on the Satan LR doesn't count.

Is there anything I can do with TEQ SR Beerus other than DA him? I always have one at SA 10 DAed and I have another 6 of him...

edit: Was thinking of feeding em to STR Beerus, but that would require me to Z-Awken em, and reverse him :/

Hellix

Hmm, PHY Broly is the only one I don't have and my PHY units are lacking. Is it worth picking him or just unlocking a hidden potential path for Godtenks/Buuhan/Vegito?

Top Bottom