• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Durden77

Which stage is best for farming gems?

17-6 seems to be the best raw stamina to gem ratio. The Pilaf spawn rate there is definitely the best I've seen. But you must do it on HARD, NOT Z-HARD.

However 21-1 on super is not far behind and can be really useful when there's multiplied rank XP because it can level up your rank quicker, to where by the time your stamina is burned, you've ranked up and have another full bar. It's also really good for bringing some low level characters (backed up by some heavy hitters of course) for character XP. I'd say if you're under rank 250, go for 21-1. If you're above, do 17-6 and switch to 21-1 when ypu need a rank xp boost to make it to a rank up.

Arrrammis

I hope they do a Legendary Summon, but with a 99% chance to draw a SR Androids from it.

That would be pretty interesting! A banner with only the androids, SR TEQ Hercule (who later turns into the LR Hercule IIRC), and the current gacha LR's would add some real incentive to get as many tickets as possible. Even though most people would only get the android or Hercule, at least they're way more useful than the usual R's/SR's in pulls.

17-6 seems to be the best raw stamina to gem ratio. The Pilaf spawn rate there is definitely the best I've seen. But you must do it on HARD, NOT Z-HARD.

However 21-1 on super is not far behind and can be really useful when there's multiplied rank XP because it can level up your rank quicker, to where by the time your stamina is burned, you've ranked up and have another full bar. It's also really good for bringing some low level characters (backed up by some heavy hitters of course) for character XP. I'd say if you're under rank 250, go for 21-1. If you're above, do 17-6 and switch to 21-1 when ypu need a rank xp boost to make it to a rank up.

I'm over rank 300 but I don't fuck with 17-6, 21-1 Super all the way for me. The spawn rate is still good there, despite cries of nerfs (confirmation bias imo). Besides that: better rank XP, better Character XP, better items on the stage, and it takes less time to empty my stamina bar, which is not insignificant, since it's boring as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if average gems collected on 21-1 was on par with 17-6 Hard when you factor in the rank ups you get.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
just a few more hours to go until total disappointment

Closer to a day, banners are up at 3PM eastern

Which means when I leave work tomorrow I will either be in the mood to drink for celebration or drink from anger

What's going in at Global? You guys about to get the neo god meta?

Being absent from JP is paying off for me it seems. Over 100 stones again now, no interest in Broly since I chased the hero neo gods mostly and yet we've still not got the Broly equivelant.

By the time it rolls round I might be closer to 150 stones not to mention these story events I've been skipping too. Fingers crossed I get him. Though I don't think I'll actually play the account anymore so will likely do a giveaway here or something if anyone has interest in a pure SA10 full neo god set.

I'm hoping it will pull me back in but FFBE has stolen my Gacha soul.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
gRNTTxT.png

oY0ECgp.jpg

I am prepared for crushing disappointment when I get home from work tomorrow. Either from not pulling the SS4s or from my inability to stop spending trying to get them.

I wonder if you can get tickets from doing multis, similar to the Blue/Rose Banners. That would incentivize buying stones. There's no way they would put a Legendary Banner with no way to buy more chances to pull. Either they'll give tickets for pulling the SSJ4 banners and/or allow us to use stones to pull the Legendary Banner after a certain period.

Tamanon

Banned
I wonder if you can get tickets from doing multis, similar to the Blue/Rose Banners. That would incentivize buying stones. There's no way they would put a Legendary Banner with no way to buy more chances to pull. Either they'll give tickets for pulling the SSJ4 banners and/or allow us to use stones to pull the Legendary Banner after a certain period.

I think that's what the Silver/Gold tickets will be for. Thinking we're getting the same setup as the Blue/Rose time.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Here we go, just logged in to find 64 gifts waiting for me.

How many tickets did you guys get?

3 gold, 1 silver, 45 fucking stones putting me at 217 total
and one blue stone

Anyone notice the Goku card we got has the same pose as another TEQ Goku? What makes it interesting is that one is SSJ1 and holds up one finger this one is SSJ2 and holds up two fingers :p.

But damn the amount of gifts were great.

Durden77

Here we go, just logged in to find 64 gifts waiting for me.

How many tickets did you guys get?

3 gold, 1 silver, 45 fucking stones putting me at 217 total
and one blue stone

The 3 gold are actually tokens, not tickets. I thought the same thing. And I got about the same amount of shit, along with tonnnnnns of awakening medals and stuff. At 191 stones now.

Man now I'm having some trouble deciding between FP Frieza of a SSJ3 dupe for my stone. Like I said I'm pretty much prioritizing AGL right now because of MV, and SSJ3 has OiaF...plus I hear he gets a huge boost from the dupe system.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Anyone notice the Goku card we got has the same pose as another TEQ Goku? What makes it interesting is that one is SSJ1 and holds up one finger this one is SSJ2 and holds up two fingers :p.

But damn the amount of gifts were great.

That's because the other one is the first anniversary one.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The 3 gold are actually tokens, not tickets. I thought the same thing. And I got about the same amount of shit, along with tonnnnnns of awakening medals and stuff. At 191 stones now.

Man now I'm having some trouble deciding between FP Frieza of a SSJ3 dupe for my stone. Like I said I'm pretty much prioritizing AGL right now because of MV, and SSJ3 has OiaF...plus I hear he gets a huge boost from the dupe system.
Ah, thanks, they just looked so similar I thought they were tickers. =]

Well I got one red stone as a gift, but I wonder if I should use it to buy flare of death cell, and either reverse dokkan my Surpassing all Cell, and use that to raise his SA from 1 to 2, or just open up another potential path?

LNBL

Wooop login stuff pushed me to 417 stones. As much as i still want that Str Broly, ill go with a dupe FP freeza with the red stone

Good lord all the gifts. Plus I started playing right after the 1st anniversary so a lot of my cumulative DS gifts have been in the 3's it seems. Sitting at 369 now. Already had the medals farmer for FP Freiza. Happy to have him.

Well I got one red stone as a gift, but I wonder if I should use it to buy flare of death cell, and either reverse dokkan my Surpassing all Cell, and use that to raise his SA from 1 to 2, or just open up another potential path?
I think it's always better to unlock a potential path.

That's not how that works, you need dupes to unlock dupe paths, hence the name. Exact same card. And I don't recommend it anyway. Get a good card you don't have yet (FP Frieza > SS3 Goku > Ultimate Gohan > Cell > Broly).

Low-key hype: we're getting another elder kai banner! Kind of buried in the announcements but it's going up soooon

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sales go live tomorrow I think?

Buy 5 Dragon Stones at the price of 1 Dragon Stone! (1 time per day)
- Buy 50 Dragon Stones at the price of 6 Dragon Stones! (1 time only)
- 12 Dragon Stones: over 80% discount (1 time only)
- 32 Dragon Stones: over 50% discount (3 times only)
Also, there will be 2 new packs available for purchase during the 2nd Anniversary celebration!
- Get one "Super Dragon Stone" upon purchasing the "77 Dragon Stones" pack. (1 time only)
- Get extra 50 Dragon Stones upon purchasing the "100 Dragon Stones" pack. (150 Dragon Stones in total) (10 times only)

Shouta

Hmm, who to get for my red dragon stone. I have that TEQ Cell and INT Ult Gohan already. Not interested in the AGL SS3 Goku. So it's basically Broly and FP Frieza. That Broly would be helpful for world tournaments...

Same situation as when I started JP on a whim for me again, lol.

Hmm, who to get for my red dragon stone. I have that TEQ Cell and INT Ult Gohan already. Not interested in the AGL SS3 Goku. So it's basically Broly and FP Frieza. That Broly would be helpful for world tournaments...

Same situation as JP for me again, lol.

Get Frieza, Broly is useless now thanks to LR Broly. Even with a friend Broly only you can clear 20x easily.

elder kai banner is hype.

Gonna go with gohan for my red stone, my mono int needs all the help it can get.

He's actually really impressive considering his weak-looking passive. Must have good multipliers or some shit, and that attack raise on his super helps a lot too. At SA1 he can still hit for like 250k+, and he gets a huge boost out of the dupe system, should you be so inclined.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
There's no mention of the gold ticket in relation to the LR banner. We'll just find out when it drops tomorrow lol

Also no mention of the waifu banner. MAybe they're all on the LR banner lol

Durden77

Fucking Elder Kai banner hype yasssss. Also looks like Elder Kais may he on the legendary banner. Tomorrow is going to he insane.

It's kind of odd that the stone sale doesn't start until like 5 hours after the SSJ4s launch. The sales seem really good, should be able to nag a few as bday presents. 50 stones for 3.99$? Shiiiit pretty much anyone should buy that. No matter what vows I made to myself would be broken.

Top Bottom