• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

these multi summons kept giving me only 1 or 2 tickets, and I ended up summoning the Mr Satan statue :mad: so pissed, no Videl for me

at least I got the best Gohan and some cool units (already taken care of the ones I didn't care about/ignore Ultimate Gohan and Kid Goku)
H2cauBE.jpg

Cruxist

Got my last stones and pulled to round off this dokkanfest. A dupe SSJ4 Goku and then 3 trash ssr. Guess I'm going to work on awakening Uub and sub him into my Str team.

MiTYH

Ahhh... sweet sweet wonder of a dokkaned SSJ4 Vegeta. He looks SO COOL! Happy to be done with him, event wasn't too bad really. Now I can look to... so many medals to farm. It's a bit overwhelming. Golden Frieza, SSJ3 GT Goku, Baby2, and my second set of androids... so much! I think today will be Golden Frieza all day, at least.

Two questions for people:
1. How useful is this GT Goku? I really, really don't feel like the grind to get his SA up, just too much stamina

2. Just confirming, if I have this SSGSS KK Goku, I have a 50% to raise his SA with this coin purchasable Goku, right? Or do I need to reverse him for 100% chance?

ran a boss rush for fun with my Extreme team, played it safe with items but they cleaned up.

Wish there was some kind of weekly random boss rush where you can earn an elder kai a week or something. The game could use some more challenging content with incentives to run it once you've awakened all your relevant units.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just dokanned my SSJ3 GT Goku. I also dumped a bunch of orbs into him since I had his top left path dupe-unlocked and figured I might as well grab the 3 stars since he's pretty much a permanent staple of Super STR. Probably not the best use of the orbs but SHRUG.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just witnessed for the first time a Friend SSJ4 Vegeta countering a Enemy Super attack...so good :-D

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Friend SSJ4 linked with my new SSJ3 GT just crit for 4.2 mil lol.

I was able to grind out another 10 draw from the Vegeta banner. Pulled the Pan that can Dokkan. If I can grind hard enough today, I can get another 50 and do two more pulls. I need that SSJ4 Vegeta (or Rosé, that would be cool too.)

Just started playing this game, already addicted.
So fun. Had a crap ton of stones from all the quests I have been doing with the 4.0exp and managed to get both SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta.

Can someone explain their leader skills? Not sure I understand correctly.

Just started playing this game, already addicted.
So fun. Had a crap ton of stones from all the quests I have been doing with the 4.0exp and managed to get both SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta.

Can someone explain their leader skills? Not sure I understand correctly.

Gratz on the luck!

When you max a character's level up, you can do what is called "Awaken" them to raise their stats, rarity, and level cap. For heroes, this turns them into a Super-Type and villains turn into an Extreme-type. SSJ4 Goku says that Super-Str types get Ki+2, HP, Atk, & Def +100%, while Extreme-Str get HP, Atk, & Def +40%. It benefits both heroes and villains on your team, provided you have at least awakened them.

Vegeta does the same thing, except with Agl types.

Gratz on the luck!

When you max a character's level up, you can do what is called "Awaken" them to raise their stats, rarity, and level cap. For heroes, this turns them into a Super-Type and villains turn into an Extreme-type. SSJ4 Goku says that Super-Str types get Ki+2, HP, Atk, & Def +100%, while Extreme-Str get HP, Atk, & Def +40%. It benefits both heroes and villains on your team, provided you have at least awakened them.

Vegeta does the same thing, except with Agl types.

Oh wow that's awesome. Going to have to start getting more awakening medals.

Oh wow that's awesome. Going to have to start getting more awakening medals.

Eventually Zeni will mean nothing to you and those damn awakening medals will be your new currency. Luckily it's raining the high-end ones now (Elder Kai and Supreme Kai), but if there's a drought of good celebrations, you'll run out pretty quick and it's hard to get new ones.
Also, Gregory Medals. Horde those. Get them as often as you can.

Eventually Zeni will mean nothing to you and those damn awakening medals will be your new currency.

I wish, I've been skint ever since LR Broly. Constantly having to do friend summons to sell those statues. I'm swimming in awakening medals though thanks to the baba shop, login bonuses and whatnot. But yeah when you're starting out that's true.

Fortunately the Black Star GT event will come back soon and I can grind those hercule statues out while farming hercule medals.

Arucardo

Having a hard time deciding whether to get Super Vegito, SSJ3 Gotenks or Buuhan from baba's shop.

Already have the broly and shenron. Got 25 or so elder kai's so I could max out the SA straight away too.

Fox1304

Crap, I'm out of Dendes !
Anybody has a good tip to get some quickly?

Also, I have a few EK that I should spent, and I'm wondering who between my Dokkaned units deserves them. Candidates are the following :
- Rosé-
- Vegito Blue
- Super Vegito
- Paramount Sayian SSGSS Goku
- FP Frieza
- Super Gogeta
- SSJ3 TEQ Gotenks.

4m?? I was underplaying it a little bit (after that post I did 2,5m against TEQ Nappa on the orb stage without even really trying) but I haven't seen him do that much, what did you do?

Mmh I think I got lucky. INT Rage Trunks changed the red orbs into velvet color which made like half the orb stage. You get +20% per orbs.

Anoregon

Having a hard time deciding whether to get Super Vegito, SSJ3 Gotenks or Buuhan from baba's shop.

Already have the broly and shenron. Got 25 or so elder kai's so I could max out the SA straight away too.

Vegito is strictly speaking the best all around unit of the three, but depending on your current Int or Teq units one of the others might be a better choice.

Mmh I think I got lucky. INT Rage Trunks changed the red orbs into velvet color which made like half the orb stage. You get +20% per orbs.

18%. I've used him a bunch but I don't know how you got 4m outside of a dokkan attack or crit (which I don't have on him obviously). Tried boss rush with mono INT on a lark but lol PHY Broly is impossible, my only hope is basically Buuhan/LR Piccolo/Ultimate Gohan crits. Probably could have done it if I changed android 18 orb changer for Eis Shenron or something.

When he Dokkan's he gets an 80% which is pretty good. He links well with LR Broly and can stun so he can fill in a slot for that.

Finally beat Boss rush 2 with a Super STR and used the 30 stones on the vegeta banner... Finally fucking god Vegito Blue, considering he might be the next LR. Also why is the Vegeta event considerably harder than than Goku's event.

Anoregon

I've decided to leave Omega on my otherwise purely super STR team and it's working out pretty well. He gets +4 ki from links with SSJ4 goku, so that gets him to 6 ki starting each round.(with friend SSJ4 linking with SSJ3 GT on the other rounds)

He's not gonna super 100% of the time, but often enough and his passive is still a big help defensively.

Eventually Zeni will mean nothing to you and those damn awakening medals will be your new currency. Luckily it's raining the high-end ones now (Elder Kai and Supreme Kai), but if there's a drought of good celebrations, you'll run out pretty quick and it's hard to get new ones.
Also, Gregory Medals. Horde those. Get them as often as you can.

This cannot be stated enough. Yes, they're common, but you'll need so many of this damn cricket over the course of your time with this game that you'll just be buying them from the shop every chance you get.

Thanks. I will keep my eye on Baba's shop for Gregory medals. Any good missions to farm him that you guys know of?

Anoregon

Here's all the SSR's and higher I have atm:

Any general advice on Teams or cards that I'm not using that I should be is also welcome

Yeah I'd say you should go for Super Vegito. Your agi options are fairly strong anyway.

You could do this team:

Super Vegito
Golden Frieza,
SSB Goku
SSB Vegeta
Ult Gohan
SSJ3 GT Goku

LR Androids once you make them can be subbed as well

Arrrammis

I'm at max Gregory/Gero/Bubbles medals with 97 more of each in my inbox from the logins stuff... at this point it's more annoying than useful.

MiTYH

Holy hell. Taking on Goku's SSJ4 event with double SSJ4 Vegeta... it's not even a challenge. I'm going to have soooo much fun with this team!

EDIT: Though I will say, Goku's special is a lot cooler, IMO

I... don't know what I was expecting.

The grind was real this morning and I got my last 50 stones to do two more pulls on the SSJ4 Vegeta banner. Pull 1 netted me a bunch of trash SRs and one ticket. Pull 2 (the free one) netted me a single SR and all rares.

Never again will I push so hard for a pull. :(

Do I use ssj3 GT Goku dupes to raise sa or to open a path?

Orbs are super plentiful on global, I'd say at least open top-left, it doesn't take that many orbs to get there and it's basically free damage so why not? Almost every single time I've used a dupe to raise SA rather than open a path on a filler unit I wasn't planning to spend orbs on I've regretted it afterwards.

Orbs are super plentiful on global, I'd say at least open top-left, it doesn't take that many orbs to get there and it's basically free damage so why not? Almost every single time I've used a dupe to raise SA rather than open a path on a filler unit I wasn't planning to spend orbs on I've regretted it afterwards.

I'd agree with this. Open the top-left because the gains you get will be better than 1 SA. Then put the rest of the dupes into his SA.

Anoregon

Just did SSJ4 Vegeta fight for the first time. Villain team with Nouva shenron subbed in to link with Omega worked like a charm.

Anoregon

Alright thanks guys

Just to add, I literally did that exact thing today: used orbs on the unlocked top left path of ssj3 gt goku. I think it's overall a worthwhile plan for any unit you get a dupe for that is a staple on one of your teams, unless you are saving orbs for a specific unit.

Top Bottom