• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

well....yes?

I mean that makes sense, but the way this guy was talked up (and from what I saw back in the day before power creep on GLB was what it is, and before I had LR Broly), I thought he was just single-handedly gonna kill every boss in 1 attack on just a normal mono INT setup. But that's not the case. Without nuking Broly is probably stronger in most situations. He has the advantage of native crit and double attack. On the flipside, it's suuuuper easy to reach 24 ki with Gohan. SA20 should add up too. Eh I guess they're about comparable. Anyway, not complaining, it's just funny how power creep has affected my perception over time. And LR Broly. Always Broly.

Fox1304

How long are dokkan events at 1/2 stamina? Debating putting off the rest of my SSJ4 runs til later in the month if the 1/2 stamina is limited in time.
No idea, but I'm taking full advantage of it. Three or four dokkan events and a story event, level up, rinse and repeat. Dokkaned 5 characters since it began.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
GZLgufr.jpg

http://dbz-dokkan.bngames.net/en/2ndanniv/infographics/

How homogenized

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Got Gogeta Dokkaned, but his SA is only at 2. And the villains event ended before I could snag the elder kai on that one stage. This sucks

Caulifla SA will be her Transforming from SSJ1 To SSJ2 and slapping you away.

I may not have pulled any SSJ4 but my Super and Extreme teams are extremely lit

Everyone has bottom right dupe path unlocked except the LRs, Gotenks, SSBKK (top left, SA6) and Omega. Buuhan and SV have 3 dupes each. I really want to get Gotenks and Omega to SA10 but I have to choose 1 to prioritize and idk who... I already put 2 kais into Gotenks but I'm thinking of maybe maxing Omega first anyway.

L Thammy

Are any of the characters you can buy in Baba's shop with anniversary coins or green gems worth it, or is should I be getting something else?

SSj4 Vegeta destroys Goku

Vegeta still gave me trouble tho i think the vegeta event is harder actually cuz even his Ssj3 phase hurt me enough to make me heal

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Vegeta event IS harder, just for the simple fact that he has an extra phase to be annoying.
AGL cards are also just plain better at fighting bosses than TEQ.

so what's the good team against Vegeta? Double Omega Shenron?

I did
SV
Whis
SSJ3 Goku
AGL GF
LR Androids
SSBKK Goku
Friend: SSJ4 Vegeta

Ruined Vegeta

Also omg my first good card from daily summon. SSR Str Gotenks. Never had him before :D

edit: HOLY SHIT! Second daily ticket got my PHY Ult. Gohan

rip my luck forever...I wish I had enough stones to do a multi on Vegeta...

Gotenks, you'd get more mileage out of him on that team compared to omega

Really? I was thinking the opposite because Gotenks floats and rarely gets to do his 11 ki super on this team. Whereas Omega typically floats but I find Extreme has more flexibility in terms of rotations so I sometimes keep Omega in the main one. I'm not disagreeing necessarily, I'm just curious as to the reasoning. I haven't used either card that much, personally, aside from borrowing Omega friends for his own and Broly's dokkanfests.

As for Vegeta, I only did him once and it was with mono INT... with LR Gohan lol so that is no help. But I've heard mono AGI is good, Super and Extreme probably work too.

Arrrammis

I may not have pulled any SSJ4 but my Super and Extreme teams are extremely lit

Everyone has bottom right dupe path unlocked except the LRs, Gotenks, SSBKK (top left, SA6) and Omega. Buuhan and SV have 3 dupes each. I really want to get Gotenks and Omega to SA10 but I have to choose 1 to prioritize and idk who... I already put 2 kais into Gotenks but I'm thinking of maybe maxing Omega first anyway.

I'd say put your Kais into SSj3 Gotenks. Omega is more of a tanky/debuff card that can hit kind of hard, but damage is the only outstanding part of SSj3 Gotenks IMO. I don't see much difference between Omega at SA1 and SA10, but the difference between Gotenks at SA1 and SA10 is huge.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Really? I was thinking the opposite because Gotenks floats and rarely gets to do his 11 ki super on this team. Whereas Omega typically floats but I find Extreme has more flexibility in terms of rotations so I sometimes keep Omega in the main one. I'm not disagreeing necessarily, I'm just curious as to the reasoning. I haven't used either card that much, personally, aside from borrowing Omega friends for his own and Broly's dokkanfests.

As for Vegeta, I only did him once and it was with mono INT... with LR Gohan lol so that is no help. But I've heard mono AGI is good, Super and Extreme probably work too.

I guess it depends on the rotation.
I'd keep gotenks and gohan together because gohan is pretty much self sufficient with his extra ki per orb, he also shares no ki links with gotenks so you don't have to worry about ki overcharge.

at SA10 his 11ki super just hits so much harder than omega.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So all in all, I got:
- LR Gohan (New)
- 2x SS4geta (New)
- 2x Rosé (New)
- 5x VB ( 4 to dupe, and then an extra)
- a metric-fucktonne of other SSRs

This event has done right by me.

Arrrammis

600 stones spent, no SSj4's. Well, that's what I get for pulling Broly a few months ago I guess. On the bright side, I pulled SSj2 Trunks (GT) on my last multi, so I have the perfect SSj4 Goku team, only missing SSj4 Goku! Hahaha, hahaha... *cries*

It's not all smooth sailing yet - I need to find a way to farm SA for Gohan, because he's not getting awakened until he's SA10 lol

I think you can use the Gohan from the Bojack event, but I think he's only 50% chance to SA up if you awaken the farmable Gohan.

Durden77

Slowly but surely

Ugh, I think this may be worse than Trunk's, or at least just as bad. And less worth it too, but I want this little guy for my MV team. His links will be useful for WT.

It's so stupid there's limited Rildo medals each time too.

The blessing of Shugesh

kind of underwhelmed by LR Gohan. He's SA17 and maxed out without dupes of course, but I haven't seen him do more than like 1,5m yet. Do I need to go full nuke to see those 20m numbers I saw out of JP or something?

What ?
I used your LR Gohan as a friend, he did over 4M lol.

AGL team ftw. I thought SV was overpowered, and then I witnessed double SS4 Vegeta.

aJmOBP.png

SSJ4 Vegeta Lead
Super Vegito
SSBKK Goku
SSG Goku
Golden Frieza
Whis
SSJ4 Vegeta Friend

True story - SSJ4 got TEQ Golden Frieza at the start of the first turn. He got a crit, then GF supered and Vegeta countered. Insta-KO.

Arrrammis

What do guys mean by Da, and wt?

Dokkan Awakening is when you gather special medals from really hard event, and use them to upgrade certain cards to better versions. For example, STR Super Saiyan Broly Dokkan awakens into a version which hits all enemies with his super attack.

The world tournament is a mostly monthly event where you face up against another player-made teams (controlled by a.i.), and since Broly can hit all enemies at once, you can defeat them all in one attack instead of attacking all 7 of them individually.

Khansolo1

Dokkan Awakening and World Tournament

Dokkan Awakening is when you gather special medals from really hard event, and use them to upgrade certain cards to better versions. For example, STR Super Saiyan Broly Dokkan awakens into a version which hits all enemies with his super attack.

The world tournament is a mostly monthly event where you face up against another player-made teams (controlled by a.i.), and since Broly can hit all enemies at once, you can defeat them all in one attack instead of attacking all 7 of them individually.
Oh I'm an idiot. I know what dokkan awakening is, I thought D.A stood for Defense Attack lol.
Also quick question, my ss4 goku is at UR and he is maxed except for his super attack and hidden potential. When I dokkan awaken him does that mean his SA, and hidden potential will go back to zero?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh I'm an idiot. I know what dokkan awakening is, I thought D.A stood for Defense Attack lol.
Also quick question, my ss4 goku is at UR and he is maxed except for his super attack and hidden potential. When I dokkan awaken him does that mean his SA, and hidden potential will go back to zero?

No, it all carries over....no need to worry.

Top Bottom