• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Fox1304

Fantastic, got Mai (the dual lead), which costs 6 and will be fantastic for <100 events I think, and also Golden Frieza AGL, which comes just at the perfect moment to fill my latest AGL Spot. Only missing is Vegeta SSJ4 !

Meneses

Nice, they gave stones during the promo! Gonna use them for the Kai Banner though.

2 LR pulls from the tickets gave me
2 statues :(

Didn't get ssj4 Vegeta as per usual. Got Bulma off the ticket banner.

Why does the Vegeta banner say 2 multipulls for 1 free one but the info box under it says 3 for 1 and Goku shows 3 for 1 on banner and info box? Misleading information? Sounds like some that should give stone compensation.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Why does the Vegeta banner say 2 multipulls for 1 free one but the info box under it says 3 for 1 and Goku shows 3 for 1 on banner and info box? Misleading information? Sounds like some that should give stone compensation.

No it changes to show how much you specifically need to get to the free multi. It's a good change because I don't think the other 3+1s had this.

Don't worry I was doing the same as you and didn't get what I wanted.

I pulled my 6th SSJ3 Gt Goku this banner. I also pulled Bulma. I also pulled an Elder Kai off the banner which is the best thing I pulled off that thing

linkent

No it changes to show how much you specifically need to get to the free multi. It's a good change because I don't think the other 3+1s had this.

I pulled my 6th SSJ3 Gt Goku this banner. I also pulled Bulma. I also pulled an Elder Kai off the banner which is the best thing I pulled off that thing

cant even get 1 T_T

Oooo. Okay that is amazing I love that. Helps in cases where you forgot how many times you pulled lol. Like I thought I needed 1 more turns out I needed 3 :/. So I'm not getting a free pull unless they give out the stones for being #1. I just want ssj4 Vegeta so my AGL team can be stacked. SV has two dupe paths lol.

I got the diamond Hercule and Bulma. Bulma would be good with a character the changes orbs to rainbows. Have Buuhan on that team and healing forever.

Super Kaioken is in the game and is actually really good. And Pikkon has Prepared for Battle for some reason. Guess they decided all of a sudden to not make it a saiyan link.

He fixes a lot of the things I dislike about SSBKK

https://dbz.space/cards/schedule

They are coming quite soon as well

Those cards are dope as hell, but if it's a regular banner it's kinda hard to justify spending stones on it right after the SSJ4... phy kaioken is basically a better SSBKK though, that's sick.

Also did one last multi on SS4 Goku and got STR Godku (new). meh. Videl and Mai x 2 from tickets. Rather have had kais, but whatever.

Wait you multi 3 times with 3x50gems on 1 banner and get no free multi?

Well, I don't see the 3 multis for 1 free summon. The current Dokkan Festival banners states the following text in mu app: "For 128 hours only! Also, perform 1 Multi-Summon and get one free!"

According to that advertisement, for 1 multi-summon you should get one free, but I didn't. The banner also shows the following text above the Multi-Summon golden button "Summon(s) 1 available!", but I did another multi-summon and I didn't get the free multi-summon as advertised, so I'm missing a second free multi-summon.

linkent

Well, I don't see the 3 multis for 1 free summon. The current Dokkan Festival banners states the following text in mu app: "For 128 hours only! Also, perform 1 Multi-Summon and get one free!"

According to that advertisement, for 1 multi-summon you should get one free, but I didn't. The banner also shows the following text above the Multi-Summon golden button "Summon(s) 1 available!", but I did another multi-summon and I didn't get the free multi-summon as advertised, so I'm missing a second free multi-summon.
Yup that "Summon 1 available" is a bit stupid.
But they did put a step up image where you get free summon after 25-35-50 pulls. And 50-50-50 thereafter for the free summon.
Iirc, that summon 1 available mean it is the first multi. Then summon 2->summon 3-> free summon

You've done two multi-summons before seeing this banner, correct?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
If you click on summon, the popup telling you how much dragonstones it costs also tells you at which "step" you are; only step 4 and 8 are free.

You've done two multi-summons before seeing this banner, correct?

I've done the 25, 30 and 50 summons, then no free multi was offered (the typical 0 DS one), and a hour ago I did other multisummon and no free multi either :(

The thing is it still shows the 1 multi summon available message

linkent

I've done the 25, 30 and 50 summons, then no free multi was offered (the typical 0 DS one), and a hour ago I did other multisummon and no free multi either :(

The thing is it still shows the 1 multi summon available message
If there is no free after that first chain, then that is clearly a bug and you need to report that.

If there is no free after that first chain, then that is clearly a bug and you need to report that.

I already did but they replied this a day later since I contacted them:

Thank you for contacting BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Support.

Regarding your inquiry, please be informed that the free [Multi-summon] for the on-going [Dual Dokkan Festival] will be awarded for every three (3) [Multi-summons].

Considering this, it is possible that you have not yet satisfied the above conditions.

However, if this is not the case, please inform us immediately.

tldr: deal with it

PHIN12

Neo Member
I already did but they replied this a day later since I contacted them:

tldr: deal with it

I mentioned a few pages ago that this happened to me too. Im waiting on another reply from bamco but by then the 128h event will be over :(

Ive been playing a long time (700+ day login) but i bought stones purely to get the extra free pull and didnt get it so its left a real sour taste in my mouth for the game

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
3 more legendary pulls thanks to the 25 tickets. At least I got a Kai out of it!

Just summoned 2 Black Goku Rose and A God Evolved Super Saiyan God SS Goku.

So that's the "regular" Goku we've talked about yesterday, right ? If i understood correctly what you guys said, this one is "better" than the one i got, aka the SSGSS Next Level Strike ?

Right now, my SSGSS Next Level Strike is 4/10 on his SA Level. Is it worth to replace him with the better one ?

Oh, and with my 2 Rose dupes, i know have all the paths unlocked for Black Goku Rose :eek:

Just summoned 2 Black Goku Rose and A God Evolved Super Saiyan God SS Goku.

So that's the "regular" Goku we've talked about yesterday, right ? If i understood correctly what you guys said, this one is "better" than the one i got, aka the SSGSS Next Level Strike ?

Right now, my SSGSS Next Level Strike is 4/10 on his SA Level. Is it worth to replace him with the better one ?

Oh, and with my 2 Rose dupes, i know have all the paths unlocked for Black Goku Rose :eek:

Just stick with the one you've already invested into. The difference isn't that big. SSBKK is great, you're fine.

ffvorax

3 more legendary pulls thanks to the 25 tickets. At least I got a Kai out of it!

I got a Kai, a Statue and PAN (STR).... overall decent I guess, Gohan probably is too much for me to pull.
Also thx to the gifted 25 stones I got another multipull -> Dupe STR SSJB Vegeta... :\

Aaaaand I'm done with these banner, gotta resist to do single pull until the end of the event!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
SSJKK looks like a nice surprise.

And a 5 day world tournament, with the same shitty rank bonuses.... Yea fuck that shit. I'll go for 10 mill then thats it. Don't want to deal with this again.

The missions rewards are much much better than the regular wt since it's coinciding with the 2nd anniversary. I'm going for all the old kais for sure

Tried out LR Gohan with a single Super Baby 2 lead and an LR Gohan friend. field full of purple orbs with items, did 10 million against SSBKK Goku's final form. Pretty swag.

MiTYH

The silver ticket banner has been generous to me. Got PHY Shenron and AGL SSB Vegeta. I barely ever get SSRs off singles.

Ditto. I got TEQ Vegito and PHY Shenron. Been nice.

Unfortunately, I did another pull to try to get VB/Rose, mostly because I had 9 tickets left over. Only got SSR Hit, rest was r/sr trash. And all my tickets were bogus waifus (total wound up with 3 STR Pan and 1 Bulma)

If i do the 10 elder kai, will i still get the tickets for LR gohan banner? I need 1 more awakening medal and need 9 more tickets. Also how long will the banner be up for?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
If i do the 10 elder kai, will i still get the tickets for LR gohan banner? I need 1 more awakening medal and need 9 more tickets. Also how long will the banner be up for?

no, those tickets only come from doing multis on the SSJ4 banners

The silver ticket banner has been generous to me. Got PHY Shenron and AGL SSB Vegeta. I barely ever get SSRs off singles.

Damn. I've gotten only SR's still.

The missions rewards are much much better than the regular wt since it's coinciding with the 2nd anniversary. I'm going for all the old kais for sure

That's why I'm going for 10 mill, to get that elder Kai, but other than that I might get a high enough local rank to get another Piccolo and finally open up all his dupe paths but going for the top 10K. Fuck that. It's dumb how we are approaching 180 million downloads and yet Bandai still hasn't revised the WT.

Anoregon

Lol, just had my new dokkan'd Super Baby go great ape during the final phase of golden frieza. Couldn't get enough ki to super, so he ate a 20mil super to the face from frieza and didn't die cuz ape.

Cruxist

Oh man. I'll have enough stones for another multi. I've had better luck on the Goku banner, so I think I'll stick with it. I just need one ssj3 gt Goku! That's all I ask!

Sec0nd

Neato. Got the Mai and #18 from the LR banner. Mai seems pretty good with her high chance to stun? Will be to squeeze one more multi in with tomorrows stones. And if memory serves that'll give me another free one.

Edit: Awh yeah. Managed to get 2 more stones with the challenge and a stage I didn't finish. Pulled SSJ4 Goku as well. Got both of em now! Didn't get my free pull though. Oh well!

Durden77

Oh sweet, didn't know we were getting 25 tickets. Good on Bandai, great way to clear it up considering I have no idea how many tickets I lost (couldn't have been that many) along with many others.

Got 2 Kais from them. Very happy with that. SSJ4 Vegeta sitting at SA 7 now.

Nightbird

Man, this Event was a complete success for me. This is what my box looked like only a week ago:

LBFiLLR.png

UzgR169.png

And this is what it looks like now

I'm sad that i didn't got a LR Gohan, but it's still one hell of an upgrade, and i'm now able to run Mono AGL and STR Teams.

Not sure if i can do PHY or TEQ tough.

Now all i need to do is trying to get all the Goku Medals, and find another Elder Kai so i can finally get SSJ4 Vegeta to SA8 and raise his potential even more.

Now, what's the next banner to save stones for?

Top Bottom