• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Xanru

Finally got my tickets 117 to be exact.

I had everything featured in the banner to begin with cept int ssb Vegeta so I was dupe hunting. Did ok:

Str Ss3 GT goku(dupe, went to SA)
Agi ss3 goku(final dupe path)
Str omega shenron(third copy, gonna put it towards phy omega if I get him)
Int Sbb Vegeta(new!)
Agi ssb Vegeta(dupe, SA for int)
Phy ssb Vegeta(dupe, SA for int)
Phy rage trunks(dupe SA)
Int Mai (baba fodder)
Champa(baba fodder)
Str GA Raditz(new! DOUBLE SUNDAY)
STR Broly(have LR dunno wtf to do with this dupe)
Bunch of sr and r fodder.

post your pulls donkey!

still waiting over here. I'm a sad boy.

KcP34p9l.jpg

86 tickets. AGL Goten, STR SSB Vegeta, and TEQ SSB Vegeta are new. The rest are dupe city.

Did get TEQ Angel SSJ3 Goku on my JP account though. ^^

I wanted Rage Trunks INT Rose and Janemba but didnt get any of those so rip. SSB Vegeta is definitely worth though. Have to wait for Hero day to farm his mission 11 times lol.

Also starting to save up stones now. Tempted yo spend to get str Pikkon but not gonna chase with Gogeta so close.

JJP12

Waiting for my tickets like
UxOB41E.gif

I hope I can pull Rage Trunks. I was so excited for him that I did the grind before actually pulling him lol

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I wonder if we will get any more tickets during the event, like with multipulls on the new banners or something.

Hellix

47 tickets

PHY Great Saiyaman SSJ2 Gohan
PHY Kid Buu
TEQ Vegito
STR Omega Shenron (Dupe)
INT SSG Goku (Dupe)

Nice that I got all the Vegitos now... but really wanted INT SSB Vegeta or INT Future SSJ Trunks.

Durden77

Well, from my 39 tickets I got all dupes.

Gogeta
TEQ Beerus
Omega
Meta Rildo

Not really very excited about any of those dupes, but 4 SSRs isn't too bad.

Which one is good for medals?
I do the last stage. You get 350 from it minimum and then there's two spots where you can get 20 medals if you land on em. First one is towards the nimbus second is after the nimbus drops you off. Pretty sure there is also the rare occurrence of getting 700 instead of 350 I think

Durden77

So I'm thinking dodge on Bulma? Seems like it would be good considering she's a semi-tank. I doubt her attacks hurt too much. Or should I still go for crit regardless?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So I'm just grinding the Bulma quest because it gets a ton of rank xp and I'm just wondering something.

What is Dokkan Awaken and should I do it with her? Will it reset her super attack level and her hidden potential grid?

Durden77

Man we're not doing very good with the whole gather energy campaign. We're at 76,000, when the first milestone is 300,000. I don't think we're gonna make it to the 200 million more dragon stones.

JJP12

So I'm just grinding the Bulma quest because it gets a ton of rank xp and I'm just wondering something.

What is Dokkan Awaken and should I do it with her? Will it reset her super attack level and her hidden potential grid?

You should definitely do it. It'll transform her into a more powerful card and the super attack won't reset. Just make sure you unlock the 4 dupe paths on her hidden potential first.

Permanently A

I'm rejoining this game (quit around... when Broly was added?) and holy shit I'm so confused

potential??

all these fucking events holy shit

anyways what should I even focus on jesus christ there's so much to do

Still nothing.

Yup train ride for twelve hours and still no tickets, disappointing. Well maybe in morning lol night all

look at it this way, we all got rid of the SRs and Rs for you, and when Bandai gives you your tickets there will likely be stone compensation along with it!

watch, we'll get FPs :(

also the 1+4 stone deal is over, which I guess means new sale is incoming? This time not buying stones. Not even the 80% savings one.

Lagamorph

Only 29 tickets for me but got 5 SSRs out of it,

TEQ Golden Frieza (Dupe)
AGL Tora (Giant Ape) (Dupe)
PHY SSB Vegito (New!)
TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks (New!)
PHY Broly (New!)

I didn't pull either of the SSJ4 units, but I guess I can't really complain too much when my box is now looking like this,

https://dbz.space/box/lagamorph

I need to farm a ridiculous amount of medals now mind. I had been farming SSB Vegito's medals yesterday anyway for the Androids, but they've gone to Vegito himself now I've pulled him.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Finally got my ticket 35, way more than expected - then again i farmed like all f2p orbs for the SSJ4 banner lol - lets do this.

Finally got my tickets. Abysmal rates. 3 SSR out of 60 tickets.

Buuhan (last dupe, 100% now)
Omega (first dupe)
TEQ Golden Freeza (new)

Pretty disappointed all in all. GF is nice but the rates... yuck.

Meneses

Got my 55 tickets. I really needed those Baba Points, was running pretty low.

Only got one new card, ape Tora ( I think I have all of them now, or pretty close).

Got a bunch of dupes, most of them useless because I don't really use the cards anymore:

PHY Bardock (hadn't seen this card in months)
AGL ape Turles
AGL Ult Gohan (not sure if i'll bother, AGL orbs are too in-demand for me - I'd also have to reverse him and i'm out of hourglasses.

PHY Gotenks (need to reverse him but he'll have 2 dupe paths now, nice)

VB, who will have two paths open after I reverse him

Rose, who now has 3 paths open

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Not a single useful units - damn what a bummer.

2x SSR AGL SSJ Xeno Trunks dupes
1x INT SSR Future Mai dupe
1x AGL SSR Rose ( just after i used hourglass to unlock his node with my first dupe of him ffs)
1x AGL Frieza dupe

Only new SSR was:
PHYGoku Youth (Giant Ape)

Art looks nice but sadly his passive sucks for boss encounters...what a bummer.

All in all this mean one more Rose unlock for me everything else was useless -.-

Top Bottom