• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm in the same boat. I could have 100%'d LR Androids a month ago, but dammit every good unit I have is AGL so I never have any orbs.

I'll never have SA20 androids because they don't exist for me in the friend pull gacha. I have like a 0.2% drop rate on them.

Cruxist

Got my stones. In JPN I got teq Angel SSJ3 Goku, Teq SSJ3 Gotenks, Teq Cell. All dupes. Guess the game realllllly wants me to max out my Teq team.

This is getting pretty fucking ridiculous, how can they handle it this badly a second time, but in a completely different way? How hard can it be to do a count.

Quite a few people didn't get their tickets for no discernible reason, only after a month or so and people having to send Bandai some really weird emails promising not to break the TOS did they get their tickets.

Damn that's crazy. I haven't gotten any yet... Hope nothing like that happens this time.

Fox1304

Phew that latest GT trunks SSJ does wonder in my str super team. Glad I spent some time on hil. Regularly hits nearly 1M on critical.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is he ? How so ?

Staple of any villain or int team. One of the best blockers in the game due to his passive being unconditional (unlike Golden Frieza), as well as having metamorphosis link which can heal for good HP when paired with units like Buuhan, Baby, and Android 13 (also staples of int teams)

Anoregon

Speaking of Janemba, I just realized pulling str cell means I actually have to stop putting off LR frieza farming. I'm well on my way to very strong extreme STR team for when STR Janemba comes out. At least the current event means this monday will probably let me finish off pikkon and tien. That would put my LR Freiza team at some combination of:

Super Strike Vegeta
Super Strike Tien (I hear the stun is nice)
Super Strike Pikkon
Super Baby 1
Baby Vegeta
Whis
Cell

And of course relying on the increasingly elusive LR Goku friend.

Speaking of Janemba, I just realized pulling str cell means I actually have to stop putting off LR frieza farming. I'm well on my way to very strong extreme STR team for when STR Janemba comes out. At least the current event means this monday will probably let me finish off pikkon and tien. That would put my LR Freiza team at some combination of:

Super Strike Vegeta
Super Strike Tien (I hear the stun is nice)
Super Strike Pikkon
Super Baby 1
Baby Vegeta
Whis
Cell

And of course relying on the increasingly elusive LR Goku friend.
I do
SS Vegeta
Tien
Whis
Angel Vegeta(he links with LR Goku)
Super Baby 1
Jackie Chun for dem seals. However, I might switch Jackie Chun to Baby Vegeta

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So i have AGL SSR A God Evolved Super Saiyan God SS Goku,

when is try to upgrade his SA with the PHY version you can buy from Baba the super rate up chance is only 50%...shouldnt it be 100 since its the same unit name and rarity ?

PS: Still no tickets here -.-

Edit:

Also about this explanation on Gotenks:
ATK +77% at start of turn & additional ATK +23% as the 1st attacker in a turn

I always thought at the start of the turns meant the first attacker in a a round. So does he only get the 77% boost for the first round in a fight ? Dont quite understand the difference. I pretty much ignored all units with "+XX at start of the turn" because i thought they would be crap after the first round.

So i have AGL SSR A God Evolved Super Saiyan God SS Goku,

when is try to upgrade his SA with the PHY version you can buy from Baba the super rate up chance is only 50%...shouldnt it be 100 since its the same unit name and rarity ?

It's not the identical unit though.
If you Z-Awaken the PHY one, it should go to 100%

Edit:

Also about this explanation on Gotenks:

I always thought at the start of the turns meant the first attacker in a a round. So does he only get the 77% boost for the first round in a fight ? Dont quite understand the difference. I pretty much ignored all units with "+XX at start of the turn" because i thought they would be crap after the first round.

Gotenks get 77% every turn he's on before anything else triggers and if he's first slot gets another 23% boost, so he never looses the 77% boost. Having something like 90% at the start of the turn is a pretty good ability and SSJ4s ability trigger at the start of the turn.

Same :(.

MicH

Woot, got my first 100% hidden potential unit in the free Bulma. Also my first Dokkan awoken unit. Awesome! Got both Elder Kais too so I'm done with the event.

Anoregon

It just occurred to me that this free Bulma should actually be very capable on LR Frieza stage 3 and 4, just by virtue if being an SA10 supreme TUR with full potential unlocks.

Thank Kami!

vIndWyvl.jpg

It just occurred to me that this free Bulma should actually be very capable on LR Frieza stage 3 and 4, just by virtue if being an SA10 supreme TUR with full potential unlocks.

And if you full spec Evasion, she not only has a good chance to dodge attacks, she also might take significantly less damage because of her passive. It's a super solid card.

(Still no tickets.)

Anoregon

And if you full spec Evasion, she not only has a good chance to dodge attacks, she also might take significantly less damage because of her passive. It's a super solid card.

(Still no tickets.)

Too late, I've been reflexively taking crit and double attack wherever possible.

Woot, got my first 100% hidden potential unit in the free Bulma. Also my first Dokkan awoken unit. Awesome! Got both Elder Kais too so I'm done with the event.

If you don't have any Teq type leaders, the dokkaned bulma is actually pretty great as a mono teq leader, especially if you're still starting out.
Also I wouldn't completely ignore the event, it's a good source of zeni/rank exp for a low stamina cost.

Top Bottom