• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I find the whole ticket banner situation strange. We got no notice, it's only a few months since the last one (JP got a larger gap) and there are only 6 new units on it compared to the last ticket banner, and yeah, Rs... like, why.

Still no tickets tho

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So apparently the regular non-kaio ken SSB Goku is better than the KK one if he's on the same team as SSB Vegeta due to links? At least in JPN, they buffed those terrible like +700 attack links they had to all be percentages.

....if you don't get every character worth a damn and four dupes of every character I'ma be very disappointed in you.

lol no that photo isn't my account.

I find the whole ticket banner situation strange. We got no notice, it's only a few months since the last one (JP got a larger gap) and there are only 6 new units on it compared to the last ticket banner, and yeah, Rs... like, why.

Still no tickets tho

That's what I was saying before. There wasn't even a notice to spend the stones unless you on here, the subreddit, etc. it's kind of weird overall, and yet here we are talking about it so I guess it's served its purpose haha.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Still no ticket...what a bad rollout.

Honestly ill probably get like 4-5 ticket since i doubt used more than 200 gems. But eben so because of the long waiting time expect now at least Godtenks or VB/Fusion Zamasu dupes..lol.

So did anyone else get the old title screen? Mine reverted so I don't know what's going on. I made a transfer code just in case I need to redownload the app.

So apparently the regular non-kaio ken SSB Goku is better than the KK one if he's on the same team as SSB Vegeta due to links? At least in JPN, they buffed those terrible like +700 attack links they had to all be percentages.

He was always better if you compare them at SA10 + hidden potential.
Now he's even more buff.

% boosts scale waaaay better. So on a double 120% leader SSB is going to outshine SSBKK a bit. I literally just maxed my SSBKK's SA and I don't have SS4 Vegeta, I still run him on my Super team sometimes where he is better than SSB because VB's leader skills aren't as high.

Yep, the flat bonus on ssbkk doesn't beat the percentage boost on ssb.
At max hidden potential, ssb beats ssbkk by about ~50k, with 70% leads.
With the 120% leads we have now that rises to a gap of ~160k.

Skii

I'm still waiting for tickets on JP and global. I understand they spread it out to stop the servers melting but over 10 hours?

Flambe

None here either. And have to jump on a train in an hour so will have to wait 12 hours or so after that before i can turn phone back on.

Fuck delayed gratification amirite

Just got 25 tickets. I cleaned up on the last ticket banner so I'm not expecting much this time. 1 SSB Vegito would be ideal.

Edit: 16 SR and 9 R

Welp.

Arrrammis

47 tickets got me:
INT Buuhan
TEQ SSj3 Gotenks
TEQ Kid Buu
STR Android 17 (dupe)
TEQ SSB Goku (dupe)

Overall not bad! Glad I waited to use my red stone until after the banner.

Btw if you're done farming bulma orbs and are still going for the 70 clears for the elder kai, the stage can also give you nearly 1m zeni if you're lucky if you take the first cloud right away.

MiTYH

Btw if you're done farming bulma orbs and are still going for the 70 clears for the elder kai, the stage can also give you nearly 1m zeni if you're lucky if you take the first cloud right away.

The hell is done with it already? I'm not wasting stones on stamina for this, and even with some lucky ones, I'm only at like 25% with all my orbs

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Even though KK has immense super and the other one is Supreme? That's surprising.
No SSB Vegeta involved
kt1mOGA.jpg

46 tickets which was surprising.

SSB Vegeta int was the best pull. Worst pull goes to phy kid buu or Champa.

All the SRs helped for baba points.

denebj

Neo Member
Got 76 tickets, it took some time :)

Got 5 SSR out of that. Main ones were INT Angry Trunk (1 dupe now) , SSJ3 Gotenks (3 dupes now) and INT SSB Vegeta.

Only SSR I wanted were STR SSJ3 GT Goku / INT SSB Vegeta / TEQ Merged Zamazu .

So I am glad I pulled Vegeta, my INT team is so lit ahahahah

It was my last multi.

cw_sasuke

They really need more than 12 hours to distribute those tickets ? Thats weird.

Had nothing to do today so i just ran the Bulma stage - unlocked all her Nodes and maxed her SA already. I might even use her on my Super team considering i cant use my Def Golden Frieza units there and my TEQ attack unit is kinda lackluster anyway....

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm kind of sad at the realization that this dumb bulma is going to be first 100% potential unit, and probably only for a very long time.

cw_sasuke

I'm kind of sad at the realization that this dumb bulma is going to be first 100% potential unit, and probably only for a very long time.

Will be my second if i can finisher her... Gogeta was my first 2 weeks ago - kinda nice.

Top Bottom