• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

STR Beerus, Champa, TEQ GF, TEQ Vegito, PHY Pan
all are dupes and all of them except for Champa and Pan are DAed already. Which ones are worth reversing and unlocking a dupe path, and which ones should be grinded for those sweet baba points?
You can get rid of champa.
The rest are worth opening paths.
You want more crit chance on beerus, he hits really hard with one dupe + his passive.
Golden freeza is just overall buff.
vegetto and pan you want more additional attack, they are support units and them supering twice is an insane buff to the rest of your team.

Durden77

l89xwn9.jpg

Super Vegito still just fuckin kills shit. Killed Cell on the first attack and didn't even counter or crit. Damn.

So when i eventually 100% and DA this bulma, what do i do with her? I dont have good TEQ units really, all i have is a vegeto blue super team. Would she even be good on that?

Tamanon

Banned
The Bulma event is REALLY good for rank leveling if you're under rank 60.

Considering you don't even HAVE to fight anything if you don't care about the orbs.

She'd be a decently tanky unit that also heals, not bad at all if you don't have any other units to use.

But remember she's a mono teq leader herself, so you'd actually be able to build a mono teq team with her if you couldn't before.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
When you are at +60 Cell medals and suddenly realize that Young SSJ Gohan only needs 35...lol.

Super Vegito still just fuckin kills shit. Killed Cell on the first attack and didn't even counter or crit. Damn.

There's a decent argument to be made that Super Vegito is still the best/most useful unit in the game overall. With a few dupes that man is outrageous.

Got my first rainbow star today and it's not who you think!

People say he isn't all that great anymore but this dude still does serious work on my Extreme and Mono INT teams. Didn't even have him at all until the Rose/ticket banners but ever since he has not left me alone.

Has anyone farmed Golden Frieza's SA? Considering it when they increase droprate on Strike characters, since the INT Mecha Frieza can be dokkaned into GF with many... many medals. It sounds like it's probably too much work to be worth it tho but idk, TEQ GF is pretty good, no?

Has anyone farmed Golden Frieza's SA? Considering it when they increase droprate on Strike characters, since the INT Mecha Frieza can be dokkaned into GF with many... many medals. It sounds like it's probably too much work to be worth it tho but idk, TEQ GF is pretty good, no?

I just wait till I pull the INT Golden Frieza and feed him to the TEQ one lol. Already at SA 4.

Not too great of a unit for me to bother SA 10ing him. My Rainbow Cell does a much better job tanking with his broken passive of 12% per orb to att and defense so I just need like 6/7 orbs of any color to surpass his defense passive and attack passive. Only thing Golden Frieza has over Cell is Immense damage and greatly lowering defense but the other villains do that well enough anyways lol.

Priority for Elder Kais goes to Gogeta if I get him or SS KK Goku PHY since I'll be using him a lot.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

I keep all my Frieza SR pulls that can become golden Frieza for this reason...but have never bothered to actually farm the medals when the event is around.

Fox1304

Got lucky on the last runs of the otherworld event, I now have all the needed medals for Goku KK. Only forgot to farm the 3 gogeta medals :(
With Paikuhan already awakened, I'm now officially done with this event.

L Thammy

The Bulma event is REALLY good for rank leveling if you're under rank 60.

Considering you don't even HAVE to fight anything if you don't care about the orbs.

I'm at just over 100 and I've gotten several ranks from her so far. Only two or three runs away from completing all her missions.

L Thammy

anyone else getting this weird overlap?

T̛͔̖̠̜̬̣͇̬̥̮̤͎̝̰̳̜͝r̶͓̥̝̻̦͖̹̙͞a̷͎̻̹̳̱̩̖̳̺ͅi͏̷̶̵̧͔̳̠̥̟͎̤n̴̟͉͚̹̣̘̥̹̺̬͠ͅi̡̡̼̰̠̩͇͈͘͟͡n̸̡̨͚͉̜̪̬̲̥͔̘̱̕g̵̢̨̨͙̳͔̭̻̤͙̰̹̮̰͎͇͓̞̪̜͉̪ ̷̸̵̯̘͈͉̙̬̯̙̳̝͖̞́͝į̛̱͔̻͓̠̙̟̪͍̘̝̘̬͍̣̕ͅn̶̤͕͚̫̙̫ ̷̷̷̛͇̰͈̮͍t͈̟͙̠̬̗̖̖̭̺̳̳̰̺͖͕̠͇̟́͜h̵̖̟̠̱̪͕̰͇̰͎͔̠̟̪ȩ̶̪̖̮͍̞̪̫͎̝̤̱̙̥͙̞͈̳̻͇͠ ̸̡̠̲͓͇̦͈̫̺̥͘͝͡C҉̶̭͈̯͚̥̩̪͎̬͓̤̱͖͚͉̪̜͜l̛̗̦̬͞͞ͅo̴̸̬̳͉͍͉͓̲̖͙͠ͅù̴̲̺̙̖͙͖̻͙͖̻̞͍̬̗̠̭̲̟͘d͟҉̙̭͚̣͈͙̮͎̤̤̱͍̩̪͎̘̪̮͝ͅs̴̸͖̰̜̞̟͘
̸̡̜̞̗̤̫̯̭̀͝
̸͏̷̫͚̗̤͓ͅ(͝͏͙͇̰̭̲͖͇̙̥̪͚̜̩̟̺̭̠̞͠ͅY̥̜͕̭̞̲͙̼̯̦̲̺͠͝ͅe̴̴̜̳͕͎͖͘͡à̧̲̟̘͓͍̹̖̳͖̬̲̼͕̮̥̜̕h̸̛̠͖͓͇̫̼̣̻̟͝,̨̱̩̙̠̘̼͔̟̳̮͖̣̩̥̞́͢͟͞ ̛͢͏̴̺̠̯I̸͜͏̻͔̗͖̤̪̼͇'̷͚̞̬̱̱̮̭̪̼̫͓̣̫̙̞̲͘͘͠ͅḿ̧͏̡̟̫͖̟̬͕̯̼̫̠̻̲̪̤̟̰͍ͅ ̧̧͔̺̲̤̖͎̟̹̦̤ģ̶͔̫͚͈̰͕̝̩̰͓̖̀̀e̸̡͔̤̼̝̫̖͔͖̪͚̩͖͍͙͚̱̻̕͝t̵͉̻̗̠͘͢t̨̳̭̮͚̣̻̣̘̺̼͍͙͇̘̲̘͡i̳̟̺̗̖̪̺̰͙̥̲͕̻͎̤͘̕ͅṉ̶̢͎͕̮̞̩̼̺͚̲ģ̷̧͓̫̺̱͈̤͢͠ͅ ̢̧͉̯̻̘͇̦́͘ị̶̛̳̮̝̫̙͍̣̮͈͙͡͝ͅt̴̖͎͍̻͙͍̦̥͎͎͔̻̞̱̝̟͍̜̕͜ ̶̧̹̗͔̮̳͓̞͚͔̫͔̟́̕ͅṭ̢̰͎̳̱͔̯̹͙̘̖̼̠̤̻͡o҉̵̡̧̹̼͉̪̤̭̰͕̻̠̣͙͓̝̗̪o҉͖͉̰͕͈͉̪̼̙͕̺̪̳̕.̢̳̟̰̘̺͎̼͎͜)̧̼̟̱̤̲̝̳̳͟͞

linkent

What is the Best option to spend the anniversary coins?
RIP Manu.
If you can still see this, i think we get a total of 98coins.
Bought Kai with 25.
SSB Goku x5 = 50
SSJ Gohan x3 = 21
Total 96 coins.

If you feel Kai is too expensive, then buy the Goku and Gohan for 85 coins.

As Gohan will be refilled and buyable with baba gem, i chose Kai instead.

Top Bottom