• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Nightbird

33 Tickets

1x INT SSG Goku
1x INT Ultimate Gohan
1x INT Super Saiyan Gohan
1x PHY SSJ2 Buu-Saga Gohan
1x STR Brothers Wish Goten
1x PHY Kid Buu

and a bunch of dupe SR's and multiple R's

I'm happy that my INT Line-up is improving greatly!

idonteven

frustrating AF

LOL

8htiq2p49icz.jpg

(not me )

Sec0nd

It feels so weird to have this new Bulma to be so high up in my character list. Sorting by attack she's above characters like Broly, Beerus, FP Freeza, Cell, SSB Vegeta, etc. It's so weird lol.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
OMG YES! Baby Saga is back for GT. Can finally farm it for 400 medals instead of the shitty 250/300 max on stage 1.
That's awesome - it also is around until the 14th leaving plenty of room for farming. Leaving hercule medals for last paid off, now I can use stamina elsewhere.

idonteven

That's weird.

Do you use any kind of mods? I think Bamco doesn't really like stuff like that and if i'm not mistaken that's why some people didn't get anything last time.

nope never cheated, i spend way to much money on this game to even take a chance to get banned for it

people on reddit that got their tickets are like " yeah dude just chill and wait"

bro you already have ur fucking tickets

Got 25 tickets finally.

Got
Goku Black
PHY Kid Buu
Dupe TEQ Golden Frieza, PHY fat buu, PHY SSJ Gotenks

not bad, but i got no place for all these villains :(

Actually not regretting 100%'ing otherworld goku, he gives super kaioken such a delicious boost on my super team. Not a burden either since he regularly crits over 600k, and can dodge.

It feels so weird to have this new Bulma to be so high up in my character list. Sorting by attack she's above characters like Broly, Beerus, FP Freeza, Cell, SSB Vegeta, etc. It's so weird lol.
Embrace beast mode bulma.

Sec0nd

I don't mind delays or crashing servers all that much but the way these tickets are being distributed is just really frustrating. Having to wait while other people do receive their tickets and no way of knowing when you get your tickets is just incredibly annoying.

Karsha

This is depresing after 550 stons and no Ssj4 I got only r and a single ssr(the giant ape tall dude, the Bardock friend) out of 41 tickets. My luck has been incredibly bad since the Vb/Rose banner

I honestly don't mind bad rates on the ticket banners, they're literally freebies anyway.
At the very least you're getting a chunk of baba points out of it.

I keep trying to wrap my head around how Japan is beating the rest of the world in that event. I mustn't be missing something. I felt like it was weird to put one region against the rest, but now I'm not sure if JPN players really are that
obsessed
hardcore, or if Bamco is fudging some numbers. And if they are, do it for the energy thing and not this, at the rate it's going it won't even reach the second reward level.

Just watched a youtube video where 20 tickets got him 7 SSRs, including Black, STR Cell and INT Vegeta wtf

hah I just watched it too, I got a tiny bit salty, I won't lie. Although I should be glad that the SSRs I got were actually good, featured cards, and not some bullshit. But I'll probably feed STR Omega's dupe into the PHY one if I manage to pull him.

Also a theory going around is that we'll get more tickets for doing multis on the upcoming banners, so hold off on Dokkaning units that you don't plan on using right away so you don't have to reverse them if you pull any dupes. I think there's a very good chance it'll be the case. This happened with the last ticket banner too.

Meneses

hah I just watched it too, I got a tiny bit salty, I won't lie. Although I should be glad that the SSRs I got were actually good, featured cards, and not some bullshit. But I'll probably feed STR Omega's dupe into the PHY one if I manage to pull him.

Also a theory going around is that we'll get more tickets for doing multis on the upcoming banners, so hold off on Dokkaning units that you don't plan on using right away so you don't have to reverse them if you pull any dupes. I think there's a very good chance it'll be the case.

The ultimate first world problem, I have like 14 units reversed and waiting until after the new banner so I can re-TUR them.

Including VB, Rose, FP Frieza, SSBKK and PHY Gotenks lol

Ok, I don't really use KK, but the others I do.

Sec0nd

The ultimate first world problem, I have like 14 units reversed and waiting until after the new banner so I can re-TUR them.

Including VB, Rose, FP Frieza, SSBKK and PHY Gotenks lol

Ok, I don't really use KK, but the others I do.

Don't you get like an item to return them to normal when you hourglass them? I've only reversed one character so far and didn't have to get any medals to return him to normal.

Tamanon

Banned
Don't you get like an item to return them to normal when you hourglass them? I've only reversed one character so far and didn't have to get any medals to return him to normal.

I think he just doesn't want to reverse again to feed more cards. Since we can guess most will be on the banner.

Tamanon

Banned
Not a bad haul for my old account and its 63 tickets

AGI Kid Bue
TEQ SSB Goku
INT Ult Gohan
Super Vegito x2
AGI Bojack
TEQ Beerus
Vegito Blue
AGI Xeno Trunks
Full Power Frieza

0Cdn1ubl.png
oEVP1val.png

Finished both of them today and I still need to run the event for the 70 clear.

My 4rd rainbow after Super Gogeta, Majin Vegeta, and LR Androids.

STR Beerus, Champa, TEQ GF, TEQ Vegito, PHY Pan
all are dupes and all of them except for Champa and Pan are DAed already. Which ones are worth reversing and unlocking a dupe path, and which ones should be grinded for those sweet baba points?

0Cdn1ubl.png
oEVP1val.png

Finished both of them today and I still need to run the event for the 70 clear.

My 4rd rainbow after Super Gogeta, Majin Vegeta, and LR Androids.

Congrats.

Top Bottom