• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
OH DAMN! Turns out that the SS4 Gogeta teams may not count Fusion by earrings (so no SV or VB), but only Fusion by fusion dance.
LOL

Talk about killing all my hype in an instant. That leaved my team with Gogeta and Gotenks.

This sucks.

No SSJ4 Goku for Omega's leader skill either it looks like. I guess because he didn't debut in that arc? But the Trunks and Pan cards from that banner count? I guess just to add variety.

SparkStar

Neo Member
dEk6KrCl.png

GWyCK1Yl.png

xss3zdNl.png

Not sure if this kind of post is frowned upon, but I'm looking for team build advice. I like my team, but I feel like it's less than optimal.

My chars are all at various different SAs and potential routes, but assuming everyone was pure base - who would you sub out? Who should I be beefing up?

Kettch

No SSJ4 Goku for Omega's leader skill either it looks like. I guess because he didn't debut in that arc? But the Trunks and Pan cards from that banner count? I guess just to add variety.

Ick, the Vegeta/Goku combo is what would have made that team really good.

Guess they're trying to keep things reasonably balanced for once.

Arrrammis

Well, with the actual lists being found, Here's what my team would be for each:
Also hope for SSj4 Vegeta to be on a banner, but this team doesn't work very well together. Lack of SSj4 Goku really hurts this team IMO

SSj4 Gogeta:
I don't know if there's another fusion dance character that could fit into the team, there's no SSj2 Gotenks or normal/SSj2/SSj3 gogeta. I guess there was some merit to the Dragon Ball Fusions banner after all haha!

cw_sasuke

It's weird... So even if pull Gogeta it probably would be better to still run my VB Super team and just add him into the mix instead of running a SS4 Gogeta team.

Though I just realized that I already had the regular STR Gotenks. Always thought he sucked because of the "xx% at the start of a turn" though.

Thank you.
You have a lot of food Super units but your best Leader seems to be Rose. I would DOKKAN him and run a Extreme team. With Rose + Goku Black+ Full Power Frieza you have at least 4 hard hitting damage dealer. Add in Buutenks as a sealer and you have a nice core team.

Aiii

So not worth it
They added the categories to the select screen, but did not add any characters to the categories yet in my game. So not sure where that guy got his screenshot from. Looks like I can still build quite a powerful rainbow team.

Cruxist

They added the categories to the select screen, but did not add any characters to the categories yet in my game. So not sure where that guy got his screenshot from.

I had to fully close out the app to get the category sort to work for me.

And looking at my teams, I may actually decide my banner based on the other cards in each one.

LOL We were talking about 70 to 90% and I was saying 80 to 100% but bamco is like nah brah! Here is 150% in all stats but only specific characters.

Fusion danse only ? So Gogeta and Gotenks, lol. Seriously, Gogeta SSJ4 is only working in the Japanese version then -___-

Edit: Lol, Omega Shenron is even worse.

They limited Gogeta way too much even if giving him the Potara fusions would have been OP.

They should add fusions and earthlings or something to add utility to cards like Krillin and Tien and that one jobber.

cw_sasuke

Really wonder how many people will run those new leads... Rose and especially VB are still very popular. SS4 Goku and Végéta dominate the meta.... Those new leads are nice but with their limited leader skills I can see many properties just sticking to their current teams.

Really wonder how many people will run those new leads... Rose and especially VB are still very popular. SS4 Goku and Végéta dominate the meta.... Those new leads are nice but with their limited leader skills I can see many properties just sticking to their current teams.

I may not even try to pull lol.
Omega is great only if you pulled at least 2 SSJ4.
As for Gogeta, it's basically a Gogeta/Gotenks team.

Durden77

For Omega I have

SSJ4 Vegeta 1 dupe
SSJ GT Trunks 3 dupes
Pan
Nuova
Majuub
Eis

Hopefully I get SSJ4 Gogeta lol.

Make a good team

Kettch

I'll still do some pulls for Omega, since he's a good standalone unit. And at least I have SS4 Vegeta for the team.

Gogeta is probably gonna be a pass though.

idonteven

damn the vegito fusions dont count :( oh well it would 100% break the game with them anyway so i can live with it

i can make a team like this

gogeta ssj4
super gogeta
teq gotenks
phy gotenks
teq vegito for that boost
str gotenks for stuns
ssj4 gogeta friend

this is a gotenks team lol

str gogeta is gonna be a monster...and INT super gogeta is just broken now

damn the vegito fusions dont count :( oh well it would 100% break the game with them anyway so i can live with it

i can make a team like this

gogeta ssj4
super gogeta
teq gotenks
phy gotenks
teq vegito for that boost
str gotenks for stuns
ssj4 gogeta friend

this is a gotenks team lol

str gogeta is gonna be a monster...and INT super gogeta is just broken now

Phy Gotenks and STR Gotenks share the same name. You cant.

idonteven

i wish i could go back in time and not skip the shitty fusion banner

edit:who am i kidding i aint even gonna be able to pull gogeta

i wish i could go back in time and not skip the shitty fusion banner

edit:who am i kidding i aint even gonna be able to pull gogeta

Aw don't say that, now that you have little use for him you'll get 5 of him!

Fusion banner should come back, they'd be insane not to bring it back after this banner since everyone who pulled Gogeta will be itching for fusion characters.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
What happened to all that hype for these new leads? Looks like they turned out to be straight ass water as expected considering the hush hush on their skills.

Hmm Heroes TEQ got a huge buff with Gogeta 4. Its probably one of the top types now.

SSJ3 Angel Goku lead and friend

Ssj4 Gogeta

SSJ3 Godtenks

Bardock

Vegito

TEQ support unit.

Also its maintaince time!

Aiii

So not worth it
Pretty excited about this new meta though, really think it's add something new and interesting to the game instead of constantly just upping percentages on mono teams, love running rainbow teams.

I mean, Global isn't really getting the shaft either. They get Gogeta and right around the corner is Angel Goku Mono TEQ lead, those two cards on one team will rip straight through the game.

ffvorax

I think it's a nice choice to make it only for dance fusion, but at this rate I don't need him at all, can't do a decent team with him considering the cards I have.... could still be good for a TEQ team but I still lack probably all the needed card to have a perfect team... I'll check later.

I hope we will have SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta on the banner at least. (or separate banner, I would go for them anyway)

Top Bottom