• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

So if hes a fusion lead, that means this has to be my team, subbing gogeta for bulma?

rqoGIZl.jpg

cordy

Banned
Just started playing 2 days ago, I love this game.

Any good places for tips and tricks? Right now I'm going through the quest and after seeing the type of game this is, I'm pretty sure there's some logistics that I need to know.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
His lead is actually really limiting. There's much less Fusions than if he were say a Hero lead like everyone presumed.

Guess the only thing that opens up is that you can run Merged Zamasu on the team but guess what he debuff all the heros on the team, which is mostly everyone

Tamanon

Banned
His lead is actually really limiting. There's much less Fusions than if he were say a Hero lead like everyone presumed.

Guess the only thing that opens up is that you can run Merged Zamasu on the team but guess what he debuff all the heros on the team, which is mostly everyone

It is pretty limiting if you don't have the units....but my Hero team already has five fusion characters on it. Just swapping out SS4 Goku for SS4 Gogeta if i get him.

SnakeEyes

Banned
My team will be ready to go.

SS4 Gogeta lead
AGL SS Vegito
PHY Vegito Blue
STR Gogeta
TEQ SS3 Gotenks
PHY Gotenks
SS4 Gogeta friend

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It is pretty limiting if you don't have the units....but my Hero team already has five fusion characters on it. Just swapping out SS4 Goku for SS4 Gogeta if i get him.

But you said you like there to be multiple team possibilities. How does that work when this lead is more limiting?

L Thammy

I only have STR Gogeta and Vegito Blue...

I'm thinking I'll stick to my Vegito Blue super type team and stick the new Gogeta in if I can manage it. I'm kind of hurting on team cost now anyway.

Durden77

Just restating what I said last page, I love the ideas of these leader skills. Thank god it's no just bigger buffs. This game might actually go in an interesting direction again if they dtart going the categories route.

But now that means Gogeta would definitely be the better option for me. I have SV, SV, Gogeta, PHYTenks, and probably some other poweful fusion. Dammit I just wanna keep using LR MV.

Tamanon

Banned
But you said you like there to be multiple team possibilities. How does that work when this lead is more limiting?

Different leads for different teams. I'm looking more towards the other characters that will be coming. We'll be able to dust off some cards that weren't in use because they weren't in the top 6 of a color.

Skii

Apparently Omega's category is actually the Shadow Dragon Arc meaning you can have the SSJ4s, Gogeta etc. on his team.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Different leads for different teams. I'm looking more towards the other characters that will be coming. We'll be able to dust off some cards that weren't in use because they weren't in the top 6 of a color.

Ah I see. Though a problem we've already seen is that people usually stick to the same leads already, even when it was a more general lead for Types. If there are a ton of categories and a ton of leads I see people just sticking with Gogeta since his banner is 3+1, he's a popular character, etc etc.

Cruxist

Okay so Gogeta seems great and all, but Omega only boosting dragons seems much much worse?

If it's the shadow dragon arc, including ssj4's, it could be broken. But categories are different than link skills, so who knows. That said, Extreme Phy in Japan is getting another stupidly powerful unit. I'd seriously love to run it, but I'm missing Cooler.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm really interested in seeing what the actual translation is for Omega's leader skill. Even if it includes both SS4's I'm still not sure it can beat the overall strength of fusion, especially with LR Vegito coming down the pipe.

I know Nouva already has a dokkan, maybe Eis will get one too (and some kind of double dokkan to get Oceanus usable, lol)

Holy shit at the leader skills lmao!

Gogeta with Gogeta is gonna be sickening..... 300% boost to stats..... HOLY SHIT! thats 60% over any mono leads atm.

You can make amazing rainbow teams. Once LR SSB Vegito comes out and then the inevitable new God Leads...... DAMN!

Uuuuuugh I'm even more bummed now that I don't have Vegito Blue.
Hopefully the Gogeta banner is a bunch of Fusions and the Omega banner is a bunch of dudes that work with his leader skill.

So it's boosting cards with the GT link? Aren't there some of those that aren't from the Shadow Dragons arc?

Well GT link is a indication of what falls under GT and then technically all the units could be in the Shadow Dragon's arc excluding the villains such as Super 17 and Super Baby.

Arrrammis

Given the leader skills, here's my guess for what's on each banner:

SSj4 Gogeta
Vegito Blue
Super Vegito
SSj3 Gotenks
Super Gogeta

Omega Shenron
SSj4 Goku
SSj4 Vegeta

Then again, it's possible that the banners aren't related to leader skills, but if these are the banners then it makes pulling on OS look a lot more appealing!

Ooh possible new SSJ3 GT Goku story card.

Maybe a dokkan for SSJ3 GT Goku AGL and then SA ups for SSJ3 GT Goku, both of them lol.

Looking at my ideal team.

SSJ4 Gogeta
SSJ Gogeta Rainbow
SV Rainbow
VB 80% dupe
INT Vegito 90% dupe
Dunno about last one but it might be SSJ Gotenks PHY or Godtenks depending which has more dupes.

I do want to replace the STR Gogeta with the INT superior one though. Even if mine is Rainbow.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Maybe a dokkan for SSJ3 GT Goku AGL and then SA ups for SSJ3 GT Goku, both of them lol.

Looking at my ideal team.

SSJ4 Gogeta
SSJ Gogeta Rainbow
SV Rainbow
VB 80% dupe
INT Vegito 90% dupe
Dunno about last one but it might be SSJ Gotenks PHY or Godtenks depending which has more dupes.

I do want to replace the STR Gogeta with the INT superior one though. Even if mine is Rainbow.

It's not a dokkan for that card. It's an SR PHY that starts as SSJ2 that dokkans to SSJ3.

Kettch

I lucked out getting both SS4 Goku and Vegeta, so I guess I'll have to go for Omega if they fall under his skill.

Gogeta will probably be the better long term leader though, since we're more likely to get good new fusion characters than GT ones in the future.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh shit my fusions team is gonna be so fucking OP. VB, PHY Gotenks, INT Gogeta, SV and maybe I will put Merged Zamasu on there despite his 10% debuff. All are SA10, VB at rainbow.

Love the new meta. Very cool.

Top Bottom