• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Entered Dokkan Event Boss Rush Super 3 just for fun to kill a bit of time...then saw like 10 bosses on the map and quickly left the game lol.

This seems like a 2h job at least....aint got no time for that right now...and probably not the team for it either so yeah....pass for now.

Not knowing what the banner will include...still in general. What would be your Top Most Wanted pulls outside of the SSJ4 units and Shenron ?

VB would give me a crazy super team.
Merged Zamasu would round out my Villians team
I still don't have SSJ3 Gotenks or Buuhan so I'd take either of those too.

It won't be on this banner but I want that adult Gotenks too. Not even an incredible card, I just love that he's a thing.

MiTYH

Not knowing what the banner will include...still in general. What would be your Top Most Wanted pulls outside of the SSJ4 units and Shenron ?

I just want VB or Rose. I've been chasing them since they first came out (VB mostly, but they're often together on later banners). It'd be such a great unit for me, so VB is definitely up there. I'd love a 3rd SV, but I'm not going to be greedy.

Any chances SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta are up on these?

EDIT: Not sure if this is true, but there's this post for Japan's banner:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...anyone_who_still_doesnt_know_what_cards_will/

Some nice units boosted, but not all are global, so there's a good chance it's mono-hero and mono-villain

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I just want VB or Rose. I've been chasing them since they first came out (VB mostly, but they're often together on later banners). It'd be such a great unit for me, so VB is definitely up there. I'd love a 3rd SV, but I'm not going to be greedy.

Any chances SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta are up on these?

EDIT: Not sure if this is true, but there's this post for Japan's banner:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...anyone_who_still_doesnt_know_what_cards_will/

Some nice units boosted, but not all are global, so there's a good chance it's mono-hero and mono-villain

All but one of those cards are already on global. And the jp banners are also all Hero and all Villain

All but one of those cards are already on global. And the jp banners are also all Hero and all Villain

That's PHY Gotenks and INT Gogeta on the hero banner and Super 17, Int kid buu and Cooler on the villain banner. We don't have any of those.

Also we're never getting SS3 Teen Gotenks and the other Heroes cards, that dream is dead.

Sec0nd

Would love something like SSBKK Goku to round out my Super team. My Super team is super stacked except for the last spot. I'm running with the following team:

VB
SV
Gogeta
SSJ4 Vegta
SSJ4 Goku

It's super solid but the last pick is always kinda iffy. Some times it's Beerus, or AGL SSJ3 Goku. Or something like SSB Vegeta (kinda iffy links) or Father/Son Goku/Gohan (mehhh). Though I haven't check PHY Gotenks out since his Dokkan. Maybe he'll be a good fit. Any recommendations to finish my Super team?

Aiii

So not worth it
PHY Gotenks and INT Gogeta dupes, pretty much what I expected, but so much appreciated. This banner is lit.

Skii

There is absolutely no chance the SSJ4s are going to be on the global banner. The reason for that is because there would be no other 120% leads to put on the Omega banner if they did that. So global will most likely get a mix of the old 50/70% leads.

The JP banner is absolute fire though. Getting me those Gogeta dupes for my LR Gohan team (when they eventually bring back battlefield...)

If there are no SSJ4s we're getting shafted hard. I don't care if they split them up between the two banners but it would be a crime to leave them out. Nobody wants to pull any of the old god leads that isn't SV at this point.

That's PHY Gotenks and INT Gogeta on the hero banner and Super 17, Int kid buu and Cooler on the villain banner. We don't have any of those.

Also we're never getting SS3 Teen Gotenks and the other Heroes cards, that dream is dead.

Weren't a bunch of those listed as inactive though? Or is that not always an accurate indicator that'll GBL will eventually get them?

You mean SS3 Gotenks Teen? He's a freakin boss and links really really well with all the other boss TEQ cards. I'm really hyped for him on Global.

I meant the PHY haha, since he was a gift right? No the SSJ3 one is insane and I would love him too, but I figure him and the other Heroes card will eventually get a banner here.

Skii

If there are no SSJ4s we're getting shafted hard. I don't care if they split them up between the two banners but it would be a crime to leave them out. Nobody wants to pull any of the old god leads that isn't SV at this point.

Well considering its a heroes vs villain banner there cant be any splitting of the SSJ4s.

I think you'll have SSJ4 Gogeta, Ikari Trunks, VB, SV, Super Gogeta, SSJ3 Gotenks and maybe one new cards as featured.

Villains on the other hand will be PHY Omega, MZ, Rose, STR Omega, Buuhan, Black and maybe one new card as featured.

That wouldn't be too bad tbh.

Maddness

So 2 things.

#1 How do you guys manage to Dokkan and Upkeep all these damn SSRs and URs. I rarely have time to keep a few of them up.

#2 What do we do with all these URs that we don't even use anymore? I feel like I am a hoarder. And this isn't even all my units.

iH9Ubu1.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
One at a time, I am up to 106 TUR's now.

As for box organising. Filters are your friend. Half of the fun of the game is collecting cards.

So 2 things.

#1 How do you guys manage to Dokkan and Upkeep all these damn SSRs and URs. I rarely have time to keep a few of them up.

#2 What do we do with all these URs that we don't even use anymore? I feel like I am a hoarder. And this isn't even all my units.

#1 - Idk, I just do. I have a laundry list of low-to-mid-priority units I still need to dokkan. It's all about priorities. Sometimes if I have a lot of time, I'll even spend a stone or two refilling stamina if I really want it. I did that for SS4 Vegeta.

#2 Bamco likes to give love to random old units. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but I keep all my URs. I sold a few and then they got decent Dokkans so I stopped :p
For instance, that SS GT Vegeta sucks hard, but he just got a dokkan on JP and he's halfway decent now. My current box limit is 190 units and I hit it sometimes. I would like to get rid of some of mine (and I do get rid of some), but there's always that "what if" that I've been burned by too much.

Meneses

My current box limit is 190 units and I hit it sometimes. I would like to get rid of some of mine (and I do get rid of some), but there's always that "what if" that I've been burned by too much.

Oh you sweet summer child.

I'm at 340 now, and only 6 are Kais and 2 baba shop Gohans just in case I pull the LR.
Pretty sure I could realistically get rid of about half of them, but where's the fun in that :p

Finished my 2nd undokkaned TEQ Bulma this morning. Was told that it might be decent for battlefield. Don't have to run that event anymore.

denebj

Neo Member
I am not sure I would pull much on GLB if there is just the Omega and Gogeta ... I have almost full dupe for the older god lead...
I might just do 1 round with the discount on each an keep my stones for the INT Gogeta banner.

The JPN banner is so lit .... It has everything :-O GLB might be shafted pretty hard :-O

Kettch

If the banner doesn't have new stuff or the SS4s, then I'm hoping it'll be a Gogeta+Vegito banner. Even if SS4 Gogeta ends up not being great, I'd pull the shit out of it for Super Vegito and Vegito Blue.

Experience says we'll get a bunch of junk cards instead though.

Meneses

I think the big banners have been good in Global, there's no reason why this one should be different. They're on a roll with getting people to spend big, they likely want to keep that streak going and a strong banner is part of it.

Meneses

So with this banner both JP and Global are getting the same units but at the same time? Parity for once?

The main units (Gogeta and Omega) yes, but the rest of the featured units, no. JP has a bunch of cards that aren't out here yet.

Unless... Bamco goes crazy and releases all of them at the same time on Global too (they absolutely won't, they can milk those characters in a bunch of different banners).

Ashodin

The main units (Gogeta and Omega) yes, but the rest of the featured units, no. JP has a bunch of cards that aren't out here yet.

Unless... Bamco goes crazy and releases all of them at the same time on Global too (they absolutely won't, they can milk those characters in a bunch of different banners).

That's what I meant, yes. It's very interesting seeing both communities waiting with baited breath of what the Leader skills are.

If they do release all the units at once, its gonna be a huge cluster fuck lol. Servers will melt for sure.

In other news I finished the Hercule medal runs. Gonna focus on other stuff like LR androids until the start of the Gogeta and Omega events.

Ashodin

I just wanna see a shitstorm on Global

It's all I ask for Bamco.

I'm actually surprised I got back to 200 stones for Gogeta. like wtf?

Meneses

Since i'm done with all current events, i've been grinding some story mode for green gems, finally bought 1 of the 300 gem EK.

God, it's gonna take so long to get 300 more :(

Hoping they can last at least one more day, then I'll be back at 200. Although judging by the numbers from the Bulma mission, maybe there aren't as many people collecting as initially thought.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Omega Lead- 3Ki, 150% to all stats. To the Shadow Dragon Category, 3ki 50% to Phy Types

They'll have to add categories to Global for it to be the same

If SSJ4 Gogeta's lead is for Fusions or Saiyans he'll be so so much more better than Omega it's not even funny

Tamanon

Banned
Leader skills could be for Super/Extreme GT characters.

Still......Gogeta would be absolutely silly then.

-edit-

Oh shit, didn't know they were actually out. Gogeta is insaaaaaaaane.

Skii

If the cards are exact same for global, this is pretty funny. SSJ4 Gogeta already trivialises SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta. You had one month to enjoy your SSJ4s.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Omega Lead- 3Ki, 150% to all stats. To the Shadow Dragon Category, 3ki 50% to Phy Types

They'll have to add categories to Global for it to be the same

If SSJ4 Gogeta's lead is for Fusions or Saiyans he'll be so so much more better than Omega it's not even funny
It is Fusions. This is fucking redonkulous!
20623902_10159226379165473_1903199519_n.jpg

Durden77

Damn, dokkaned SSJ2 AGL Gohan was the glue my mono AGL team needed. He buffs LR MV so much and links well with my entire team.

Sittin pretty at 224 stones. Think I'm going for Omega, even though I've never been that big of a fan of him as a character. I like extreme teams better, and it's all about LR MV.

Edit awww shit I just saw the leader skills. Well damn. Now I have no idea what to go for. I like that they're branching out LSs to categories though, that's awesome.

Top Bottom