• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MicH

Dude thats a great team. All you need to do is wait for Monday aka tomorrow and get the 77 medals for Super Vegito. Take a friend SSJ4 Vegeta and you can dominate the fight vs SV. Just link up Fierce battle units if you have any but its not needed. Also switch out the SSJ2 Vegeta for SSJ Goku who is better unit until the dokkan hits.

Then take on SSJ4 Goku with your awakened SV and have him partner with the Xeno Trunks for the best links. Take out Mai for that fight since Goku can't be stunned. Use Golden Frieza for defense. Your friend SSJ4 Vegeta should be with the Gohan for the added burst of attack.
Thank you for the advice. Took out Vegeta and put in the Goku. I should have a couple of dokkaned units by tomorrow. Already have enough for INT SSJ Future Trunks and I'm working on having enough to dokkan Vegito Blue and TEQ Teen Future Trunks so hopefully I can finally do the SV event.

By the way, is there a way to find out the time tables for the different Dokkan events? I thought they would be on the wiki but can't for the life of me find anything.

By the way, is there a way to find out the time tables for the different Dokkan events? I thought they would be on the wiki but can't for the life of me find anything.

Look at your character list. It's in the same order.

AGL
TEQ
INT
STR
PHY
saturday villains
sunday heroes

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
screenshot_20170807-04ybo2.png

To be honest I didn't expect this. I'm done with this banner now and have to look for a team to farm his DOKKAN stage.

Getting him to SA20 gets you 10 elder kai, it's pretty much a painless investment.

But you can up his SA by farming. Why would you spend your hard earned Elder Kais that are rare on a unit that can get SA levels by farming?

Sure its shorter but your net gain is 0. 10 elder kais - LR Goku= 0 Elder kais

1 month later you get 10 as a gift. So you are back exactly where you started.

Tamanon

Banned
Don't forget to set aside 25 stones for the Elder Kai summons soon btw.

One more run and I'll be able to awaken my new Omega Shenron. I really like him.

But you can up his SA by farming. Why would you spend your hard earned Elder Kais that are rare on a unit that can get SA levels by farming?

Sure its shorter but your net gain is 0. 10 elder kais - LR Goku= 0 Elder kais

1 month later you get 10 as a gift. So you are back exactly where you started.

It's time, effort and energy I'm never getting back.
I fused 24 cards for black, in a row, and got 0 SA's up, put 9 elder kais up his butt and was done with it.
Getting arale to SA10 was torture.

I've done the math for SA20 LR goku and that shit is a huge timesink. I play this game to have fun, not to have another job next to my job(s).

Still getting them missions. If we complete that challenge I think we're gonna end up with like 300-400 stones per person when all is said and done. Still pretty great.

Cruxist

Last 2 pulls on Omega banner. Got Omega and a Rose dupe. Awesome banner for me overall. I'm basically set now for the future.

ZdzHC7Ql.jpg

Yahoo! Red fusion monkey! Go chill with your homies until your leader skill is released. >:|

VWCTY4Tl.jpg

At least I have a decent buddy for Omegle's Shadow Dragon Arc since I don't have SSJ4 Vegeta.

Thank you for the advice. Took out Vegeta and put in the Goku. I should have a couple of dokkaned units by tomorrow. Already have enough for INT SSJ Future Trunks and I'm working on having enough to dokkan Vegito Blue and TEQ Teen Future Trunks so hopefully I can finally do the SV event.

I forgot that today is Hero day. Go farm SV medals now. He will be up today and tomorrow.

Ashodin

shit, close to being done on Shenron, but i have so many more dokkans and stuff to farm up lol

Then it's the LR Goku challenge grind which finally I will have those super strikes maxed out.

Flambe

Ahhhh ss4 Goku dokkaned. I can rest easier. Though still need to do SS Trunks gt from Vegeta event meh lol. That one might wait.

That and a damn million strike events after maintenance. Whee

L Thammy

Got both the PHY and STR Omega Shenrons. I already had a dokkaned Syn Shenron but the PHY one is nearly as good already.

I have too many cards I need to dokkan; it feels like I'm going backwards.

Khansolo1

When ssj3gokugt transforms into the golden ape. If I raise goku's SA to 10, does that mean the golden ape will have stronger attacks?

L Thammy

Arrrammis

Is it possible to build a team for SSJ4 vegeta or do i have a decent team already? I want to dokkan Awaken GT trunks for my Super STR team.

https://dbz.space/box/attleborotaco

My current teams are

If you awaken your STR Super Gogeta, you should be able to do it fairly easily with a SSj4 Goku friend, using a def up/ damage reduction item or two for the final phase. Even without awakening him, it's fairly possible, you would just need to put a bit more effort into item use since you won't do as much damage. Keep SSj4 Goku and SSj3 Goku on the same turn (they link up fantastically), and your friend SSj4 Goku on the other turn with SSj Trunks.

If you awaken your STR Super Gogeta, you should be able to do it fairly easily with a SSj4 Goku friend, using a def up/ damage reduction item or two for the final phase. Even without awakening him, it's fairly possible, you would just need to put a bit more effort into item use since you won't do as much damage. Keep SSj4 Goku and SSj3 Goku on the same turn (they link up fantastically), and your friend SSj4 Goku on the other turn with SSj Trunks.

ive been holding off awakening him because then i would be over costed on my VB super team.

Is it possible to build a team for SSJ4 vegeta or do i have a decent team already? I want to dokkan Awaken GT trunks for my Super STR team.

https://dbz.space/box/attleborotaco

My current teams are

Use the AGL but switch out Tora for Turles. Grab a AGL SSJ4 Vegeta friend and link him up with Turles for best synergy.

Of course Tora works better actually since he is super but Turles has better super with the chance to stun.... Its up to you.

Awaken the AGL SSB Goku since the AGL event is going on right now. You can annihilate SSBKK Goku with your AGL team with a friend SSJ4 Vegeta.

STR sucks vs SSJ4 Vegeta's final phase. That Gohan can get you through most events but its RNG and item usage to survive until the can attack.

You can try double LR Gohan mono INT and that can probably just nuke Vegeta to oblivion, especially his TEQ Phase lol.

Fox1304

Fuck they extended the multipull discount. I JUST yolo singled thinking I wouldn't be able to do another two multi in time !

Flambe

50 stones is nice but I'm done with this event I think so into the pot they go.

Need a nice banner with SS3 GT Goku and/or Vegito Blue would be best.

I hear nice things about INT Gogeta but my INT game is pretty shit so /shrug

Khansolo1

Fuck they extended the multipull discount. I JUST yolo singled thinking I wouldn't be able to do another two multi in time !

And 50 free stones too! :D

50 stones is nice but I'm done with this event I think so into the pot they go.

Need a nice banner with SS3 GT Goku and/or Vegito Blue would be best.

I hear nice things about INT Gogeta but my INT game is pretty shit so /shrug
Where did you guys hear about the 50 free stones.

Coming here to say Fuckin maintenance!

So far it's only two hours. Rage only when it extends...

Lol even if it is two hours, event reset happens at 2:30 EST so when it's over SSBKK event is gone for the time being. Unless it's on for two days back-to-back which I think the Goku Black event was like. Can't complain too much I guess since this is letting us do the Strike without team cost & halved STA, right?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Also, Twitter says that we've run out of the free 200mil stones. But there's still a chance for another 200mil if we max out the Energy challenge.

L Thammy

Elder Kai banner's coming soon too, right? Might be a good idea to keep that in mind when spending stones.

P.S.: damn you Khansolo1 and everyone else who has a Merged Zamasu. >:|

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man i kinda hate the dupe system....unless you are a whale that can non-stop pull to get 5 copies of every unit you always have have the desire to go back to a banner for dupes of Top Tier units.

I pulled SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Gogeta on this banner...i should be done. But something in my heads tells me...wel they are good now....but they would be so much better with even one dupe lol.

But nah im done. Saving for PHYCooler/INT Gogeta. It also helps that i dont have Kais for all these Top Tier units, so it will be a while until i SA max Gogu and Gogeta.

Trunks event is back up. Time to grab hundreds of Gravity Chambers

Already got INT Trunks to MAX and that grind was so much. I guess I can get my PHY Trunks to SA 10...

Ah shit, I can dokkan the TEQ SSB Vegeta I got recently, too!

Man i kinda hate the dupe system....unless you are a whale that can non-stop pull to get 5 copies of every unit you always have have the desire to go back to a banner for dupes of Top Tier units.

I pulled SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Gogeta on this banner...i should be done. But something in my heads tells me...wel they are good now....but they would be so much better with even one dupe lol.

But nah im done. Saving for PHYCooler/INT Gogeta. It also helps that i dont have Kais for all these Top Tier units, so it will be a while until i SA max Gogu and Gogeta.

Dude, having shoved Elders into my SSJ4 Gogeta to SA10 and maxing him out on hidden potential with no dupes... it's really tempting to go for it because dude hits hard. Just getting even one more for the lower right path would make him glorious.

Ade

Possibly dumb question, whats the "proper/best" thing to do with dupes...

Do I feed them to each other to level up the Super Attack, or do I focus on keeping 4 copies to unlock potential routes?

Or is there something else Im missing? Whats more important SA Up or Potential Routes?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
All 200mill stones have been distributed. No more 20 stones per day unless we make it to the last thing on the facebook campaign

Already got INT Trunks to MAX and that grind was so much. I guess I can get my PHY Trunks to SA 10...

Ah shit, I can dokkan the TEQ SSB Vegeta I got recently, too!

Not that one. The future Trunks event where you get the medals for Xeno Trunks and Future Gohan

Top Bottom