• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Debating whether I should farm up the Trunks/Gohan story event to raise this guy's passive.

It seems like a brutal grind though. You have to dokkan the farmable trunks to get it to work. Think it's worth it? I have 3 dupe paths open already, just not the bot right one as I haven't had a desire to max his SA with Elder Kais. He seems to drop like candy on my summons though.

linkent

Debating whether I should farm up the Trunks/Gohan story event to raise this guy's passive.

It seems like a brutal grind though. You have to dokkan the farmable trunks to get it to work. Think it's worth it? I have 3 dupe paths open already, just not the bot right one as I haven't had a desire to max his SA with Elder Kais. He seems to drop like candy on my summons though.

farming from his Future Trunks Saga should be easier right?
this trunks/gohan event have ridiculously low drop rate for that gohan medals.

That Trunks is not worth farming up from this event. Easier to reverse him to base form and farm the STR card from Future Trunks saga and awaken it for a 50% chance.

MicH

Damn. Three SA5 awoken event Paikuhan fed to my STR Paikuhan and no SA level ups. That hurt. He's at 9 so that almost makes it even worse.

Damn. Three SA5 awoken event Paikuhan fed to my STR Paikuhan and no SA level ups. That hurt. He's at 9 so that almost makes it even worse.

Wait why did you feed an SA5 Pikkon to the STR one when It'll only raise his SA by one? Unless I'm reading this wrong.

Hey guys I need help building my AGL,TEQ,INT, and phy teams.
https://dbz.space/box/Khansolo97
This is my str team.
gAs3bfrl.jpg

you got a teq unit in your STR team for some reason

AGL: SS4 Veggie, SV, Rose, SSBKK, Godku, dokkaned SSJ Goku, SS4 Veggie friend

TEQ: hmmm nope. don't run mono TEQ

INT: Buuhan, Godku, SSJ Goku, Bardock, Piccolo, ANGERY Trunks, LR Gohan or Buuhan friend

PHY: no one runs mono PHY so you won't be able to find Broly or Black friends hardly ever so don't bother

Khansolo1

you got a teq unit in your STR team for some reason

AGL: SS4 Veggie, SV, Rose, SSBKK, Godku, dokkaned SSJ Goku, SS4 Veggie friend

TEQ: hmmm nope. don't run mono TEQ

INT: Buuhan, Godku, SSJ Goku, Bardock, Piccolo, ANGERY Trunks, LR Gohan or Buuhan friend

PHY: no one runs mono PHY so you won't be able to find Broly or Black friends hardly ever so don't bother
I accidentally posted the wrong picture

Hey guys I need help building my AGL,TEQ,INT, and phy teams.
https://dbz.space/box/Khansolo97
This is my str team.
gAs3bfrl.jpg

For AGL, wait until Vegeta is dokkaned to make him the leader but try this team
Super Vegito lead
SSJ4 Vegeta
Rose
SSG Goku
SSBKK Goku/SSB Goku
and SSJ Goten or Androids but I think goten would be better

For TEQ, you can't make one yet so wait a bit.

For INT
Buuhan,
SSJ Bardock (Dokkan him though)
Rage Trunks
SSJ Goku
Piccolo
and Baby or Golden Freeza
and take a LR gohan friend to desimate the events

Oh. I thought the chance would be higher if it had a higher SA. Oops.

Nope, it's always 5% when feeding SR to SSR/UR, and 50% feeding SSR to SSR/UR. Raising the SA and then feeding only transfers the SA levels over if it's an identical card, OR if it's a between the undokkaned > dokkaned version of a Super Strike card. But either way it doesn't affect success chance

MicH

Nope, it's always 5% when feeding SR to SSR/UR, and 50% feeding SSR to SSR/UR. Raising the SA and then feeding only transfers the SA levels over if it's an identical card, OR if it's a between the undokkaned > dokkaned version of a Super Strike card. But either way it doesn't affect success chance
Ah okay, thanks for the clarification!

Durden77

Man, sometimes it just hits me. This game man. This fucking game and the money I've spent on it. Why have I done that. Sometimes it just hits me and makes me wanna drop it right then and there. Shit's diabolical.

I haven't spent too much on it recently, but I greatly regret spending money on the SSJ4 banners, especially because it was for Goku and I ended up getting him on this Omega banner.

One day I'll be able to put this damn game down. One day. But I'm really, really going to try not to spend anymore money.

Khansolo1

For AGL, wait until Vegeta is dokkaned to make him the leader but try this team
Super Vegito lead
SSJ4 Vegeta
Rose
SSG Goku
SSBKK Goku/SSB Goku
and SSJ Goten or Androids but I think goten would be better

For TEQ, you can't make one yet so wait a bit.

For INT
Buuhan,
SSJ Bardock (Dokkan him though)
Rage Trunks
SSJ Goku
Piccolo
and Baby or Golden Freeza
and take a LR gohan friend to desimate the events
Who is this character?

Meneses

lol I got confused when you guys said rage trunks, but my bad

It's the unofficial name for that Trunks, ever since he appeared in Dragon Ball Super.

I don't think he's ever referred to by that name anywhere, or maybe it's some translation of his japanese name.

lol I got confused when you guys said rage trunks, but my bad

Sorry about that there's so many names I've heard for that form that I just say Rage.

It's the unofficial name for that Trunks, ever since he appeared in Dragon Ball Super.

I don't think he's ever referred to by that name anywhere, or maybe it's some translation of his japanese name.

What is the official name of that form again? I've heard Ikari, but I don't think that's the name the English version would give

Man, sometimes it just hits me. This game man. This fucking game and the money I've spent on it. Why have I done that. Sometimes it just hits me and makes me wanna drop it right then and there. Shit's diabolical.

I haven't spent too much on it recently, but I greatly regret spending money on the SSJ4 banners, especially because it was for Goku and I ended up getting him on this Omega banner.

One day I'll be able to put this damn game down. One day. But I'm really, really going to try not to spend anymore money.

I pretty much stopped spending big after the Rosé banner.
Now I just save, go for discount pulls and go all in on cards I really want.

Meneses

If Bamco wants to garner some good will and make people forget about the leader skill debacle (although, why would they? We ate it all up anyway), they'll make those last ranks pretty accessible or they'll rig it anyway.

I hope they do because I need those AGL orbs :/

Quote that pls <3

Should I use the AGL Spirit bomb Gokus to up his SA(I don't have the STR one so can't feed them to him) or just baba em?

SA10, supreme damage, nuker, crits.
He's going to hit pretty decently even if you give him enough orbs to crit.
But you probably won't even use him unless you just really like spirit bomb goku.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just get all of them.

I mean, yeah. Given the current event you might as well just get everyone over the course of the next couple weeks. You can go from scratch to SA15 on 2 guys a day easy.

Khansolo1

INT is most important followed by PHY. People use Tao over Fattenks but thats personal preference.
So should I just wait for int and phy days.
Because farming all these strike characters is very time-consuming. I'd rather just get characters that can actually damage goku.

Anoregon

Can't wait to start the Merged Zamasu SA farm grind tomorrow

c3f.gif

Team is gonna be legit though:
Zamasu Lead (with bottom right path unlocked)
Rose
Black (bottom right and top left paths)
100% DUPE PATH STR OMEGA
Buuhan (bottom right and top left paths)
FP Frieza/LR Androids/Eventually LR Frieza

Top Bottom