• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

it hurts so much having not enough elder kai to max my gogeta out

i want my rainbow star
First let me start off by saying I hate you so much. I'm sitting here getting shitty SRs and rs and you rainbow the sob. Did you get the EKs from Hercule? Also you can get 2 EKs from 100%ing the Bulma card and from doing her event like 70 times. There's also the EKs from gems if you haven't done that and the EK for unlocking 3,000 nodes in potential system. I'm sitting on 19 EKs and nothing to spend em on :(

i lowkey predict we won't see SS4 Gogeta and Omega on any banners until their leader skill is released which I think won't be until all 120% leads are out. Which is super fucked up, but so was this release in the first place. They SHOULD put them on the banners of their respective type leaders, Angel Goku and Cooler. But they won't. I'm feeling depressingly confident about all of these things.

Xanru

It gets added to the SA% not their 12ki base.
So a double SV super adds about ~12-15% (depending on the SA type, weaker gets higher %) to attack of the other teammates.

And this is important because it only affects SA's, if your other characters don't Super, they get a nice juicy 0% increase.
That last bit isn't true. VB counters and basic attacks are stronger after an SV SA, it functions just like base Vegito SA.

Well I'm out. Got my last multi and freebie but left with only SSBKK. 12 multis got me less than 10 SSR units and most of them were dupes. Going to be relegated to doing singles and hoping now.

Durden77

Did the 25 and 30 stone pulls on Gogeta finally. Got SSBKK which I'm pretty psyched about because of his links, and PHY Ultimate Gohan on the 1st one. Second one was shit in the type of legends. 2 SRs, rest were rares.

But now I've used up the PHY SSBs from the anniversary on AGL SSB Goku. Yes I know he's long term better, but I wish there was a way I could raise the SA of SSBKK.

Tamanon

Banned
Ah yes, decide to burn a stone to do a dozen Zamasu runs.

Get 2 drops total, and didn't raise SA at all.

I hope one of the categories will raise the chance to get farmable characters.

Been testing out a heroes team and it's running pretty great thus far.

Vegito Blue
Super Vegito
SS4 Gogeta
SS4 Goku
SS4 Vegeta
SSJ PHY Gotenks

Goku and Vegeta are outstanding together, with Saiyan Roar!

That last bit isn't true. VB counters and basic attacks are stronger after an SV SA, it functions just like base Vegito SA.

Then I guess they changed/fixed it at some point.
But still, you'll only get the 30% on non supers, which is great if you have a counter, on SA you'll only get 6-8%.

Maddness

Current mono STR team. Yay or nay?

0PRHWtc.png

Welp, SS4 Goku all paths open.

I hate you. So much. I think I'ma give up on SSJ4 Gogeta and pull on OS instead...I'm stoneless though S:

Banner somewhat redeemed. Got TEQ Golden Freeza, INT SSB Vegeta, and TEQ SSB Vegeta. TEQ became food for INT immediately.

INT SSB Vegeta is the only good card I got so far. I think I have the TEQ SSB Vegeta too but I can never bring myself to feed SSRs or sell em(unless I got dupes of em)

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I hate you. So much. I think I'ma give up on SSJ4 Gogeta and pull on OS instead...I'm stoneless though S:

INT SSB Vegeta is the only good card I got so far. I think I have the TEQ SSB Vegeta too but I can never bring myself to feed SSRs or sell em(unless I got dupes of em)

It was like the fourth time I've pulled that card. It was the nuker TEQ SSB Vegeta not the one that dokkans, so I'm ok with using him as SA fodder.

Before these pulls my only new pull was STR Zamasu soooo pretty good by comparison.

Its annoying searching through the friend list for SSJ4 Gokus that have more than 5 crit lol.

But its worth in the Gogeta battle when they kill so fast. Been farming Gogeta consistently, just need about 4 more runs.

Sucks is that spending energy to get stones for 10 missions is gonna take some minor missions so I ended up doing the Broly to unlock his dupe paths and baba points fodder once I have 4.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Oh, Second Yi Xing Long banner pull and I finally get Buuhan. Not bad at all. Just did a Single summon on the 200 Banner and finally netted Int Ulti Gohan. =]

Hellix

Waited 3 more days to get enough stones to do one last multi pull and I finally got SSJ4 Gogeta. All's right with the world!

So I got Int Ulti Gohan now, but I also have his PHY counterpart who is at UR status with an SA of 4. Do i feed the PHY to INT

Keep both? I mean its up to you. The PHY one is showing its age and sucks now.

Speaking of Dokkans, SSGs needs dokkans so fucking bad its not even funny.

Also they better be good dokkans like it was for Bardock STR. Make the AGL do 120% passive bonus to super.

Shouldn't the LR goku mission events be up today? Kind of want to start the LR goku grind to get those 50 stones and 10 elder Kais.

I also realised I have to do the Buuhan event to get mine to SA 10. Getting Goku Black flashbacks.

Shouldn't the LR goku mission events be up today? Kind of want to start the LR goku grind to get those 50 stones and 10 elder Kais.

I also realised I have to do the Buuhan event to get mine to SA 10. Getting Goku Black flashbacks.
Buuhan drop rate was not bad at all. At least not for me, I don't think I did an entire sta bar for that one...

O dear this game is #3 in the Android store for Canada, I really hope it doesn't get to #1. Even though I want dem stones I want them to at least notice how big of a fuck you this banner is from them to us.

Starts in like 8 hours

Ah ok, can't wait to get my mind of the Gogeta and Shenron grind.

Buuhan drop rate was not bad at all. At least not for me, I don't think I did an entire sta bar for that one...

O dear this game is #3 in the Android store for Canada, I really hope it doesn't get to #1. Even though I want dem stones I want them to at least notice how big of a fuck you this banner is from them to us.

I don't know, did 3 runs before the event went and got nothing. At least the characters they drop are awakened so I don't have to waste training items on them.

Canada is probably going to get #1 because it's clear that we dont care if Bandai gives us incomplete characters. Can't wait to find a character with the passive skill of "to be released". Better yet why don't we get an IOU for the character instead.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
50 stones and a ton of TEQ orbs coming for reaching #1 grossing in a bunch of countries. (Today or tomorrow)

That's 2 extra multi-summons on the Omega Banner for me (want SSJ4 Goku) and enough orbs to max TEQ Angel Goku ready for when his SSJ3 Dokkan releases on Global - He's going to be a monster.

No elder kai gifts, no weekend orb events with hefty bonus orbs for completing the events, then that is unacceptable. Also still no more copies of Monumental dreams Goku considering we hit another milestone on the list.

I'll be feeding the AGI big-ass Hopekus to the STR big-ass Hopeku. At least he doesn't suck ass. Arguably the AGI one is even less useful after dokkaning because he becomes an SSJ Goku, and there's no shortage of those.

Top Bottom