• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MicH

Oooh, I can do the Miracle Sword of Light Dokkan event on Super! Guess INT SSJ Future Trunks is gonna be my first real Dokkan!

Ade

I'm relatively new and don't really get what I'm meant to be doing. I'm working through the story but got sidetracked and spammed that Bulma mission as it was brilliant rank XP (ended up doing that Bulma card to its full hidden potential - was that wise?) but what should I be focusing on?

I'm relatively new and don't really get what I'm meant to be doing. I'm working through the story but got sidetracked and spammed that Bulma mission as it was brilliant rank XP (ended up doing that Bulma card to its full hidden potential - was that wise?) but what should I be focusing on?

Whenever people ask "what should I do" the answer is largely the same - depends on your box. Generally just make sure you do every daily mission/event (like turtle training, orbs but not on weekends) and timed events before they go away if you need something from them (like GT events to get elder kais from the baba shop). After that it's up to you. Story mode gets 3x Rank EXP soon and at that point I'd recommend grinding to around rank 200 while getting all the stones and dragon balls. It's good that you did the Bulma thing fwiw it's a very nice freebie and the missions give good rewards

edit: btw I would add that it's pretty much always worth going after the elder kai cards from events/missions/baba shop before they leave. They are very limited and very valuable. Farming the last stage of the current GT event on Z-Hard is most efficient for getting the medals needed and gives a good amount of Zeni too from the card that drops every time.

I'll be feeding the AGI big-ass Hopekus to the STR big-ass Hopeku. At least he doesn't suck ass. Arguably the AGI one is even less useful after dokkaning because he becomes an SSJ Goku, and there's no shortage of those.

I would only do this if you have dupes for the str spirit bomb goku.
free paths SA10 STR is gonna hit weaker on average than full paths SA10 AGL.
with bottom right, str bodies agl goku.

Edit: actually nvm, I assumed AGL goku got full buffs from potential; rip.

xewind

So after 6 disappointing summons pulls on the Gogeta banner and great pulls on the Omega banner (Got STR SSJ4 Goku, TEQ Bardock Giant Ape and TEQ Fusion Zamasu)....

I decided to farm the 20 stones from the missions at 1am last night, so I could do one more multi and a free one on the Gogeta banner (I was really sleepy, but wanted to get this done). And well... it was worth it:

i54OQQO.png

I also got AGL SSGSS Goku Kaio-Ken from the free multi and TEQ Golden Frieza from the tickets. None of those were dupes either, so really cool to have some new units. I think I'm done with these banners tho.

Fox1304

Knowing that I'm starting nearly from scratch for the LR Goku. Is it reasonnable to aim completing it ?
The only other things that I havr to do are upping Zamasu and Black'SA, so nothing too important.

Knowing that I'm starting nearly from scratch for the LR Goku. Is it reasonnable to aim completing it ?
The only other things that I havr to do are upping Zamasu and Black'SA, so nothing too important.

I think so, depending on your progress with Super Strike units maybe, but it should be enough time regardless if you play efficiently. And this is assuming they release stage 4, otherwise getting dupes to open his paths and getting him to SA20 is gonna be a hassle. I'm starting from scratch too.

speaking of new music: the final stage of SSJ4 Gogeta gets me pumped up every time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfmlWhTVdn0

Fox1304

I think so, depending on your progress with Super Strike units maybe, but it should be enough time regardless if you play efficiently. And this is assuming they release stage 4, otherwise getting dupes to open his paths and getting him to SA20 is gonna be a hassle. I'm starting from scratch too.
I have absolutely never taken time for the Super Strike events ... except to get the DS related

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The rewards don't go out for another month either
8/12 (Sat) 07:00 ~ 9/4 (Mon) 06:59 PST

* The results of the above Campaign Missions will be processed after the campaign ends, and the rewards will be distributed afterwards.

Like what

Meneses

Do you know I should train?

What do you mean by training? Just leveling up and dokkaning to UR, etc?

Or do you mean raise the Super Attack by giving them Kais?

Either way, most of the time the priority is: Hardest hitting units that you always want to use on your team.

After that, just train the ones you like the most.

Also, you don't NEED to train every card. If you're not planning on using them, don't bother training them.

In the end, it's your game and you should just do what you enjoy.

Maddness

Damn, my Ss4 Goku mono str team just doesn't have the easiest time with Omega that you guys seem to be having. It's gotta be my team comp. Feels bad man.

Damn, my Ss4 Goku mono str team just doesn't have the easiest time with Omega that you guys seem to be having. It's gotta be my team comp. Feels bad man.

What is your team man and post your box so we can help. SSJ4 Goku alone is usually enough to solo the event lol. If anything, just have tanks make up the rest of your team as long as they have fierce battle to give Goku a attack buff and go to town.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
50 stones and a ton of TEQ orbs coming for reaching #1 grossing in a bunch of countries. (Today or tomorrow)

That's 2 extra multi-summons on the Omega Banner for me (want SSJ4 Goku) and enough orbs to max TEQ Angel Goku ready for when his SSJ3 Dokkan releases on Global - He's going to be a monster.

Considering this news, I decided to jump the gun and do the 3rd pull from the Xing Long Banner, as I was going to regain the stones lost in the pull thanks to Bamco.
This is what I managed to pull from my free draw. Finally got 2 Android 19s!!!

47NEA9R.png

Have you gotten yours Dokkaned? If not, that would help considerably. When he links with GT link skill and Gogeta, he never hits for under 2 mil for me. If it was half priced, and I really cared about Dokkaning him out, I would have finished this omega thing already, no sweat.

Khansolo1

What do you mean by training? Just leveling up and dokkaning to UR, etc?

Or do you mean raise the Super Attack by giving them Kais?

Either way, most of the time the priority is: Hardest hitting units that you always want to use on your team.

After that, just train the ones you like the most.

Also, you don't NEED to train every card. If you're not planning on using them, don't bother training them.

In the end, it's your game and you should just do what you enjoy.
Leveling up, and da
Because I have too many characters, and not enough resources

It's this one.

and this is my box.

https://dbz.space/box/Helmsoid

It looks like you have the perfect team to be honest. What phase gives you the most trouble?

Use the 1st phase of PHY Syn Shenron to fix your formations.

It should be SSJ4 Goku + SSJ3 GT Goku in formation 1

The 2nd one should be SSJ4 Goku and Ubb for formation 2

Use Gogeta to take out the AGL phase really fast. Also when you pick a friend. Read their stats and look at the things they unlocked. Always go for friends that have a crit level of over 10.

I would trade out SSJ3 Goku for Omega Shenron for the damage nerf and the GT link.

Meneses

Leveling up, and da
Because I have too many characters, and not enough resources

Just focus on the guys you use on your main team.

I see you have SSJ4 Goku, so you can start by Dokkaning the STR GT Trunks that links well with him.

PHY Pan can also be dokkaned and used as a support (her passive gives 30% attack and defense).

STR Paikuhan also a great support since he greatly lowers enemy Attack.

PHY Kaioken Goku is a hard hitter.

I think you can start with those, should keep you busy for a while.

Maddness

It looks like you have the perfect team to be honest. What phase gives you the most trouble?

Use the 1st phase of PHY Syn Shenron to fix your formations.

It should be SSJ4 Goku + SSJ3 GT Goku in formation 1

The 2nd one should be SSJ4 Goku and Ubb for formation 2

Use Gogeta to take out the AGL phase really fast. Also when you pick a friend. Read their stats and look at the things they unlocked. Always go for friends that have a crit level of over 10.

I would trade out SSJ3 Goku for Omega Shenron for the damage nerf and the GT link.

Yeah it's AGL omega basically. So I'll give that a try and swap out SS3 Goku for Omega.

Danke!

Maddness

Ok wow so I just did a run with the suggestions and the swap and I obliterated him. What a difference just order makes. I still suck at this game sometimes lol.

This is bad. Too many leads that will need SA to max and not enough Kais to around

Prioritize based on what you wanna run. Like I wanna SA up my GT STR Trunks since his passive is just as good as most of the Neo Gods but Gogeta takes priority so I need to save my kais for him.

Ok wow so I just did a run with the suggestions and the swap and I obliterated him. What a difference just order makes. I still suck at this game sometimes lol.

Great to hear man! Its ok, I still make shitty teams and waste energy trying to fight events just to try out different combos.

Flambe

Same boat = And with a job that doesn't make usage of efficient stamina possible.

However 50 DS means it's worth it to blow some on energy so all I need to do is find the time lol.

On a more positive note, just finished Dokkaning Ss4 Gogeta aw yeah. Back to the box for you o.o

Edit:

On ANOTHER note, I need 6 runs to finish SS4 Goku's dokkan which is really hard to put off for the odd stamina run here and there >.< It's only a couple more DS of stamina and we're getting a lot of them lately but ahhh hate to blow DS on energy. Ah well

MicH

Man, SSJ4 Goku's Dokkan event is really costly stamina wise. 40 stamina for 3 medals? Yikes. Don't even dare try the 60 stamina Super 2 difficulty. Also need those medals for SSJ3 GT Goku...

Man, SSJ4 Goku's Dokkan event is really costly stamina wise. 40 stamina for 3 medals? Yikes. Don't even dare try the 60 stamina Super 2 difficulty. Also need those medals for SSJ3 GT Goku...

Whats your team like? I took my Mono AGL and decimated him but it depends on the units you have to use.

MicH

Whats your team like? I took my Mono AGL and decimated him but it depends on the units you have to use.
This is my AGL team:

DkaYB4Yl.jpg

It's not ideal and I'm severely lacking some of the great AGL units, unfortunately my selection is pretty limited. These are pretty much my only Super AGL units, other AGLs I have are Golden Frieza, SSJ Goku, Super Vegeta and Giant Ape Bardock.

Fox1304

I'm hesitant on the last units of my monk AGL team. Knowing that I have in it SV, Golden Frieza, rosé, Vegeta SSJ4, I'm torn between Pilaf's Gohan ssj2, Goku SSJ3, Ultimate Gohan, and Goku Blue (Paramount Sayian).
Anything would work better ? (All are awakene, but ssj3 goku and Blue goku are near 50% acitvation when the others are new).

This is my AGL team:

DkaYB4Yl.jpg

It's not ideal and I'm severely lacking some of the great AGL units, unfortunately my selection is pretty limited. These are pretty much my only Super AGL units, other AGLs I have are Golden Frieza, SSJ Goku, Super Vegeta and Giant Ape Bardock.

Dude thats a great team. All you need to do is wait for Monday aka tomorrow and get the 77 medals for Super Vegito. Take a friend SSJ4 Vegeta and you can dominate the fight vs SV. Just link up Fierce battle units if you have any but its not needed. Also switch out the SSJ2 Vegeta for SSJ Goku who is better unit until the dokkan hits.

Then take on SSJ4 Goku with your awakened SV and have him partner with the Xeno Trunks for the best links. Take out Mai for that fight since Goku can't be stunned. Use Golden Frieza for defense. Your friend SSJ4 Vegeta should be with the Gohan for the added burst of attack.

So to get LR goku to 20SA i have to basically get the 777 medals twice and have 2 SA10 gokus made and merge them?

Yes and I recommend doing that over feeding him 10 kais since its not worth imo. Also make sure to unlock all his paths at UR before going to LR form.

Top Bottom