• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Not that one. The future Trunks event where you get the medals for Xeno Trunks and Future Gohan

Ah damn. Then yeah, let's get dem gravity chambers!

Possibly dumb question, whats the "proper/best" thing to do with dupes...

Do I feed them to each other to level up the Super Attack, or do I focus on keeping 4 copies to unlock potential routes?

Or is there something else Im missing? Whats more important SA Up or Potential Routes?

Potential routes first, then SA up. Ideally, you either go top left route first to access the critical/combo/dodge skills. If you know you can get the character to SA10 by elder kais/farming/have that many dupes, then unlock the bottom right route.

Argh why did they extend the summons. My resolve is weakening.

All my AGL SS characters are SA15 now. Hopefully it will at least be useful for Battlefield or something. If that ever comes out on global.

btw you get turtle and bulma medals for every stage 2 strike you complete

ALSO if you haven't farmed your other Pikon's SA there's never been a better time. Card drop rate seems to be 100% for me and at only 7 stam per run it's a steal.

Ashodin

All my AGL SS characters are SA15 now. Hopefully it will at least be useful for Battlefield or something. If that ever comes out on global.

ALSO if you haven't farmed your other Pikon's SA there's never been a better time. Card drop rate seems to be 100% for me and at only 7 stam per run it's a steal.

fuuuuuuuck yeah

Meneses

Surprised they gave stones during the 3+1 and also that they extended it. Must be really raking in the dough.

I'm 1 multi short of the bonus pull on Gogeta but that banner has been absolute shit for me aside from Black on the very first pull. Since the stone missions are dead for now, I don't think i'll be able to grab 50 stones for a final pull (+ bonus). And the Elder Kai banner is coming too, so...

I was gonna farm Pikkon but they still take a bunch of training to get to 50%, I don't know if I bother raising my TEQ one I just got (he's only Extreme damage, iirc and i'll probably only use him to reduce attack).

MiTYH

I need so many stupid Pikkons now. Still need 7 SA for the STR one, and I pulled the TEQ one, might as well get that one. But STR is priority, want him for my Super STR team.

Also, happy Depair! Event is back. Can finally get the Gohan medals to Dokkan the Xeno Trunks and Future Gohan

Also, my resolve was weak. Did a 50 pull on Gogeta, got my third PHY Broly. So, not terrible

MicH

I DID IT!

ZJGpj2Tl.jpg

This feels so great. I even managed to pull another dupe from the Omega banner with the free 50 stones just before dokkaning him. He now has three paths open.

Dokkaned my INT SSJ Future Trunks and Vegito Blue to tske it on, but it seems I can actually farm for Future Trunks SA in the new event? So I may have to use a freaking hourglass already LOL.

Meneses

Even though I didn't get him, Omega banner was quite good for me since I opened all the dupe paths for SS4 Goku and Rose.

Gogeta banner was near absolute trash.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
5 drops in 4 runs of Tien event. This boost is real.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh cool, the super strikes have double drops on medals too.

errybody gettin dokanned

MicH

What's the best way to raise the SA on my STR Pikkuhan with these Strike ones? Do I raise the SA of the SR ones and them feed them to my STR one? Or awaken them one by one?

What's the best way to raise the SA on my STR Pikkuhan with these Strike ones? Do I raise the SA of the SR ones and them feed them to my STR one? Or awaken them one by one?

For STR Pikkon, you have to individually awaken each SR Pikkon, to SSR and have a 50% chance to raise his SA.

MiTYH

Im 9/9 on paikuhan.

Similar, I'm 8/8 I think. This is nuts, really rewards people who suffered through drops. I just wish we had the Training update JPN got to make use of the training items better, awakening everyone is going to be a pain

EDIT: Just went 4/5 on SA ups for my STR Pikkon, which makes me feel great about the medal investment for these AGL ones. I'm going to run out soon, but if I can get STR to SA10, I'll be happy

Guess the 50 stones is in waves because I ain't got shit.

Also, am I missing something, or did they not release any way to get bulma or turtle medals for the SS cards?

Chucker

Yeah, I need to figure out if I want to pull on 200M for a chance to get Godtenks (last god I need), STR Omega Banner, or just wait and pull on Elder Kai and save stones for LR Goku farming.

Cruxist

Bah. Got Omega yesterday and I obviously want to awaken him, but he's not really on my current team since he doesn't have his leaders skill. I should probably farm super strikes instead... I know he'll be on villain/Phy/Str days once he's in the rotation, but still.

Yeah, I need to figure out if I want to pull on 200M for a chance to get Godtenks (last god I need), STR Omega Banner, or just wait and pull on Elder Kai and save stones for LR Goku farming.
I generally don't pull on those banners because there's so many featured units that the chances of getting the one character you want is slim. Getting a specific character is like a 0.2% chance. For comparison, getting SSJ4 Gogeta is somewhere around 0.7%.

I'll miss the 20 stones a day. Seeing my currency just rocket up every day was a pretty great feeling.

Also, Pikkon and Tien, all day today. Unlike last week, though, this should be a piece of cake to get cards.

Chucker

I generally don't pull on those banners because there's so many featured units that the chances of getting the one character you want is slim. Getting a specific character is like a 0.2% chance. For comparison, getting SSJ4 Gogeta is somewhere around 0.7%.

Yeah, I'm letting my good fortune get in my head tbh. Before this all started I wanted STR Gogeta, Buuhan and obviously TEQ Gogeta and Omega.

Ended up with all of them (STR Gogeta has all 4 paths open now) and a SS4 Goku that I never managed to pull during the other banners. Pulling on these will only end in heartbreak lol.

Meneses

Yeah, these strikes are awesome. 100% drop rate so far on Paikuhan (9 drops)

I regret farming everything way back when, i'm only doing them for SA level ups now.

Chucker

Yeah, these drops are legit... I might redo my low dokkaned SA cards when they come up. Running Vegeta and always got a card.

MicH

Got my STR Paikuhan to SA7 already, but rapidly running out of the good AGL training items :/ The Korin Tower event drops are not good. Any way to get some better training items?

Anoregon

With the event missions giving 7 turtle/bulma medals and the super strikes giving double medals, it might actually be smarter to dokkan a 2nd SA5 for a 100% chance of super increase instead of doing 50% with an un-dokkaned SSR.

Aiii

So not worth it
With the event missions giving 7 turtle/bulma medals and the super strikes giving double medals, it might actually be smarter to dokkan a 2nd SA5 for a 100% chance of super increase instead of doing 50% with an un-dokkaned SSR.

This was always the way to go.

Anoregon

Shit I just noticed I'm down to 30 Korin medals.

Yeah all my Pikons are max SA now but I'm getting low on AGL medals. I was going to farm INT nuker Vegeta's SA as well but that will have to wait, or just take my chance with 5%. Will probably prioritize getting gravity chambers first though since once LR Goku drops 24/7 that's where all my stamina will have to go.

MiTYH

Shit I just noticed I'm down to 30 Korin medals.

There's some for sale for 5 gems in the Baba shop. Alll the way at the bottom. It's cheap enough compared to the stamina cost in farming them.

So far my AGL --> STR Pikkon's have been:
4/5 success
1/5 success

So, literally 50%.

Because I've been doing a lot of them today... Friendly reminder: Don't Baba points your Friend Points SR Teq Hercules. Make sure you have at least one of them at SA10 and maybe one or two as backup so you can get the really sweet LR coming very soon.

Meneses

Yeah all my Pikons are max SA now but I'm getting low on AGL medals. I was going to farm INT nuker Vegeta's SA as well but that will have to wait, or just take my chance with 5%. Will probably prioritize getting gravity chambers first though since once LR Goku drops 24/7 that's where all my stamina will have to go.

I've been unlucky with the lvl ups.

3 rounds of 5, gave me 3, 2 and 2 SA ups.

I'm out of items so i'll just test my luck with the 5%.

Anoregon

Ok guys, so I used the 50 free stones and got fucking Phys Omega

Then I figured I might as well do 2 more pulls for the free multi and got Syn

then my third pull was trash

Then this happened on the free pull

I didn't have Merged Zamasu yet, and that's also my 4th Str Omega dupe.

Whatever I'm still mad, my forgiveness has yet to be released.

Ok guys, so I used the 50 free stones and got fucking Phys Omega

Then I figured I might as well do 2 more pulls for the free multi and got Syn

then my third pull was trash

Then this happened on the free pull

I didn't have Merged Zamasu yet, and that's also my 4th Str Omega dupe.

Whatever I'm still mad, my forgiveness has yet to be released.

Nice. My 50 went to the Omegle banner and got absolute basura. Have one more before the free one kicks in so hoping for an SSJ4 Goku pls.

Top Bottom