• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Is it worth it awakening your strikes after you've dokkaned them? Seems expensive.
If you have spare items and zeni, go for it. It helps a bit yeah, but not really worth it if you'd run out, or be close to running out of the items and zeni.

161 medals left. Should be able to do 2 more today, might even use a stone for STA refills since I never pull anything worth a damn anymore.

Tamanon

Banned
60 medals left. Bleghhhh

Man, I dunno how Nano holds it together summoning with Rhyme and seeing just constant silly LR pulls.

Tamanon

Banned
Hallelujah. LR Goku done. Pumped 10 Elder Kais in him since they'll be refunded later. Just won't make the 100% potential, but I'm not buying the damn pack.

Voror

Was that whole refund thing with LR Goku just for this whole event going for him or is that always the case with him?

So just reading more and more about the game, it sounds like I really missed the best opportunity to start a new account during the 200m celebration?

What a shame. Can't even do 1 multi with what you get at the moment.

034nRoB.jpg

Wasn't as bad of a grind as i feared. Only took a day. Unfortunately, the rest don't look like they'll be that easy since i don't seem to have any of the matching links so i can't just brute force them.

Guess this month will be just for farming strike events.

_Legacy_

Man, what the hell is the drop rate on the Vegeta from Power at the Pinnacle? Think I'm getting about 1 in every 10 runs at the moment, which is awful.

Wasn't as bad of a grind as i feared. Only took a day. Unfortunately, the rest don't look like they'll be that easy since i don't seem to have any of the matching links so i can't just brute force them.

The links are usually optional. You CAN brute force it with strong enough teams. Using the link skills that weaken the bosses is the opposite of brute forcing it. Yes, I'm a pedant.

Voror

Got the last of the medals for SSJ3 Gotenks. This one was actually pretty easy with my mono-STR team. Rarely even needed to heal except for a few close calls with SSJ3 Gotenks SA.

Need to level up his SA now since he's only level one. Probably grind gems to buy up those kais.

Only for this event.

Ah alright. Well missed my chance there. Maybe they'll do something like this again someday.

Finally got SSJ4 Gogeta's Medals. Now to wait for my free 10 elder kai to max his SA. My heroes team is almost completely maxed SA's after that.

What sort of teams did you guys use if I might ask? Thinking about starting one of those but not sure on the sort of approach and I'm missing recommended units from the guides for both.

Khansolo1

So for the LR goku event, should I do stage 3 or 4?
I have 525 medals, and I have enough elder kai's to raise his SA to lvl 20.
I'm doing stage 3, and I keep getting 5 or 7 medals. Never any 15's or 20.

Tamanon

Banned
So for the LR goku event, should I do stage 3 or 4?
I have 525 medals, and I have enough elder kai's to raise his SA to lvl 20.
I'm doing stage 3, and I keep getting 5 or 7 medals. Never any 15's or 20.

If you have SA10 already, then do Stage 3. Max you can get on 4 is 10, and you run the chance of getting no medals(card instead).

Voror

I used a LR Gohan led Mono int team for SSJ4 gogeta. The hardest part was sssj4 goku and ssj4 goku + ssj4 vegeta.

Really need to get that LR Gohan. I've got the last three on your team. Vegito isn't awakened but I've almost got the medals for it. My general INT team right now has those three plus the orb changer SSJ Goku, Buuhan and SSB Vegeta. Of those three I've only gotten Buuhan dokkaned.

I'm presuming the LR Gohan is the heaviest hitter?

Really need to get that LR Gohan. I've got the last three on your team. Vegito isn't awakened but I've almost got the medals for it. My general INT team right now has those three plus the orb changer SSJ Goku, Buuhan and SSB Vegeta. Of those three I've only gotten Buuhan dokkaned.

I'm presuming the LR Gohan is the heaviest hitter?

If you dokkan your units, youd probably be able to get through it. I had a buuhan friend for most of it, he didnt do too bad. Ssj bardock was my real mvp for sealing all those supers tho.

L Thammy

Where did we get that All-Out Charge Goku before? I already have him DAed but don't remember how I got him. Likely from a celebration but which one?

It's a Baba's Shop unit too if that helps. I know he was my best unit when I started again maybe a month or two ago but I don't remember exactly where I got him.

Voror

In the game? Yes.

Didn't realize he was that for the whole game currently.

If you dokkan your units, youd probably be able to get through it. I had a buuhan friend for most of it, he didnt do too bad. Ssj bardock was my real mvp for sealing all those supers tho.

Hmm, alright. I could see if I get lucky with an LR Gohan guest. I've seen a few of those. Didn't realize the INT Bardock was a sealer. Only ones I've got currently are Oceanus and SSJ Gotenks.

MiTYH

Now that I'm done with LR Goku, I spent the day farming and yolo'ing AGL this to my TEQ this. I could awaken them to UR for 100% but... I need my training items. True to its word, Fed 6 copies, got 3 skillups. I'd complain more about the drop rate if the event wasn't here every weekend. 6 copies for all my stamina is pretty low

What sort of teams did you guys use if I might ask? Thinking about starting one of those but not sure on the sort of approach and I'm missing recommended units from the guides for both.

Just threw my strongest greens together. Super difficulty is handled primary by Bulma tanking, Gotenks damaging, and everyone else chipping away. Friend would ideally be another Gotenks, but was realistically and more often a Phys SSB Vegeto for his leader skill and to help out primarily during the first phase.

The links are usually optional. You CAN brute force it with strong enough teams. Using the link skills that weaken the bosses is the opposite of brute forcing it. Yes, I'm a pedant.

But i literally can't brute force it. Those super difficulty i can't beat with any of my current teams in any i tried.

Voror

Just threw my strongest greens together. Super difficulty is handled primary by Bulma tanking, Gotenks damaging, and everyone else chipping away. Friend would ideally be another Gotenks, but was realistically and more often a Phys SSB Vegeto for his leader skill and to help out primarily during the first phase..

I keep forgetting to include Bulma as an option for mono-TEQ teams! I've got everything there except for the SSB Vegeta, but can fill it in with some others like the orb changer Bardock. I could probably make it through that one too then.

Thanks!

I keep forgetting to include Bulma as an option for mono-TEQ teams! I've got everything there except for the SSB Vegeta, but can fill it in with some others like the orb changer Bardock. I could probably make it through that one too then.

Thanks!

Yeah SSB Vegeta should be easy replace, though he was a good secondary tank. Also Holy crap, just took the same team and beat SS Vegetto first try. Took twice as long, but he didn't do nearly the damage SSB Goku did so i tanked through it. Going to grind that out tonight. Bulma makes such a huge difference in these. So so tanking and Healy.

Surprised how little damage second form did.

Tamanon

Banned
You now get them at different times based on the last digit of your Id. Like I get mine now at 930 PM EDT.

Some folks have reported not getting them at all though.

Voror

Anyone else had issues with log in rewards recently?

Mine have been a bit delayed but generally not by too much.

Yeah SSB Vegeta should be easy replace, though he was a good secondary tank. Also Holy crap, just took the same team and beat SS Vegetto first try. Took twice as long, but he didn't do nearly the damage SSB Goku did so i tanked through it. Going to grind that out tonight. Bulma makes such a huge difference in these. So so tanking and Healy.

Surprised how little damage second form did.

I can manage that one pretty well with an AGL team though I figure a TEQ team could get through faster though the earlier stages could take longer.

That reminds me I should file a claim about that charge I got on the stones where it errored out after the payment without giving me the stones.

Chille

I think for me it moved up to an hour later. I used to get them 8:00 est, now I get them at 9:00 est

I haven't had one in about 4 days now and I've been logging on a few times during the day *especially for dem hercule awakening medals.

My hercule now 90% unlocked in dupe system few more days and hopefully the LR campaign items will let me 100% him

Xanru

SS2 PHY Gohan finally getting a rebirth:

LS: KI +3 HP/ATK 40% all
Passive: +35% ATK/DEF all

Now I'm not terribly mad that I pulled 6 of this guy 3 wt's back to back.

_Legacy_

So after being refunded my money for not getting any of the packs I tried to purchase to boost my LR Goku progress, I get kicked off Dokkan and have to re-open. To my surprise, I now have over 90+ rewards in my gift box! This is insane, I only wanted to get one of the mysterious and power up packs but I've now got tonnes! Including 8 UR Hercules, god knows how many medals and 40 hercule tickets.

This is nuts, I shouldn't have to worry about zeni or training items anytime soon, until the next LR event I guess, lol.

Voror

SS2 PHY Gohan finally getting a rebirth:

LS: KI +3 HP/ATK 40% all
Passive: +35% ATK/DEF all

Now I'm not terribly mad that I pulled 6 of this guy 3 wt's back to back.

Ridiculously good rebirth, best rainbow support in the game I think? Definitely optimal unit for an half-blood team. Decent art too.

Oh snap I have this guy but haven't bothered training him at all. Guess I have a reason to now.

_Legacy_

Man RNG can be a real bitch, I trained up 8 Goku's from R to SSR thinking I could get a decent chance of the Limit-Breaking Goku from 5 to 10. I get only 2!

Top Bottom